The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:35 pm

[ 9 posts ] 
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - X 

Currently Playing: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: X

"When one million apes walk the Earth, the Moon will become Hell's messenger, and destroy the Spiral Star."

Plot:

Several years ago the Spiral King, Lordgenome uttered these words as Simon dethroned him, allowing humans to once again live on the surface without the fear of Beastmen and their Ganmen*.

But one quickly forgets the past when he heads towards tomorrow. That's why technology has grown so fast. Hover cars, mass produced Ganmen, Holophones, and soon, space-travel. Even the Beastmen, who once oppressed humanity, now live together with it. But not all is well. As the fiendish creatures known as Anti-Spirals have thrown their plan into motion with the achievement of a population of one million. A plan to stop mankind from reproducing, and therefore allowing their species to evolve and continue using the super powerful Spiral Power. The team led by Simon, the Dai-Gurren Brigade has risen to the challenge, and defeated the Anti-Spirals, the former Spiral Warriors, with their massive Mecha: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann regardless of their ominous last warning... "If the Spiral Power is overused (Through continued population growth, and evolution), the world will end by the process of 'Spiral Nemisis'", or the world being sucked out of existence by a massive black hole.

As a Spiral Pilot your goal is to survive, while trying to preserve human and beastman lives. As an Anti-Spiral Loyalist your goal is to beat back the Spiral forces so you can live your life in peace.

Look out for plot twists...

Locations:
Kamina City: A prosperous, thriving city filled with hovercars, and large buildings. Currently the world's only city.

The Mines: A large maze of interconnected drilled tunnels. Currently sealed off. [Currently Unavailable]

[?]

[?]

[?]

Name:

Race: (Human or Beastman. Beastman is anything that is part any kind of animal, and that, at least in part, resembles a human.)

Side: (Spiral Army or Anti-Spiral Loyalists)

Appearance: (stuff, more important for a beastman)

Stats:
(No not Strength or Intelligence. Just Simple things that will no doubt be used in game.
Just rank yourself, no limit on points of anything, just try to balance yourself, and Beastmen should be more powerful in most things, compared to humans, except Spiral Power, because they do not have Spiral power, and were created to be Superior to humans.)

Spiral power: (MP in essence. Spiral power is the power of evolution in raw form. Beastmen were artificially created by the Spiral King and cannot breed, meaning they cannot evolve, so beastmen have no spiral power.)

(Using Spiral power you can do things such as splitting your Ganmen's sword in two for the rest of the battle or magically repairing your Ganmen mid-fight.)

Piloting Skill:

Engineering Skill:

Diplomacy:

Non-Ganmen Fighting:

"Do the Impossible" Points: (Starts at Zero. Awarded for Hot Bloodedness (ie: Doing crazy things that no sane person would ever do, and surviving.). By invoking BP you can bend space-time itself. That miss becomes instant "kill". Go ahead, throw the mountain at the enemy forces. Even, As it turns out your ally did survive that 100 missile barrage. Alternatively use these to magically increase one of your skills.)

Ganmen can be any type of giant mecha you wish, as long as it's a huge robot.
This Earth is a desert planet, with a vast underground cave system, and one huge city, Kamina City.

Additional Information:

*Ganmen literally means "face", it is also the name given to old Mecha because of their appearance.

*Mugann literally means "faceless" and is the name of the remains of Anti-Spiral Mechs.

You may ask questions, give C&C, whatever. I aim to please.

Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:28 pm

Waifu: I'm married
Do you ever learn?
Don't bring your weaboo s*** into an RP. It's never any good and there's no reason to do it.

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:34 pm
YIM WWW

Get out.

My mech RP was twice as good, and I actually used an original story.

Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:23 pm

TheTripleEntendre wrote:
"Do the Impossible" Points

YouTube Video:

Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:28 pm

If I came and watched the anime you ripped the idea from, It will be more fun than RPing in it.
As Whim said his rp is twice as better, Though it is better than most of the rubbish we see in the RP section now.

Once upon a time... Animals were telling each other jokes all of them laughed except the donkey, And in the next day they found the donkey laughing and when they asked him for the reason he said "I understood yesterday's joke."

Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:57 am

So this is based off of an anime? I prefer more original idea's... And if I do RP one it's probably gonna be based off of one I watch.

Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:03 pm

I've already been over it. Gurren Lagann in no way in hell will work. Sorry.

May the path of the hero lead to the Triforce.

Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:05 pm
BR Member

Make an RP when you have an original plot.

Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:48 am

You know, most of my stuff is stolen, I just don't tell people the sources.
But when I deliberately make RPs that have the name of the source in them, it never works.
See a pattern?

Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:48 pm
 [ 9 posts ]