The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 4:14 am

[ 685 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 46  Next
SSF2 Suggestions 

Waifu: call of duty
reggie fils-anime wrote:
Saikyoshi wrote:
like being booted from The Louvre into DeviantArt

Can the devs make Peach more fat next update? I can't even get a boner to her at the moment

Legit suggestion: bring back Chibi-Robo Final Smash catching. FSes aren't supposed to be balanced anyway so I don't see why you shouldn't be able to do that

ssf2 should strive to support the fat acceptance movement

add fat princess to the roster

Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:02 pm

MGN Username: TheRealHeroOfWinds
Sora getting a magic visual upgrade with Thundaga.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:45 pm

MGN Username: marchefelix
If you guys aren't planning on bringing Firaga back, I say might as well get rid of the other spells to make room for more Keyblade-related moves. It's gonna end up being really weird if Firaga is the only spell that goes away (at least for me because I seem to have some kind of OCD that doesn't let me accept the fact that he doesn't have all three of the main spells in some way or another).

Also, it would be cool if you guys brought back the Brawl CSS music as an alternate track for this game's CSS.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:57 pm

MGN Username: superkid
Suggesting Dedede over here...you know ya want 'im....also suggesting....a BARREL ROLL! Aaaaaaand better water physics.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:30 pm

Location: Outside your bedroom widow looking at you at night.
Currently Playing: Bayonetta 2, Fire emblem Fates, Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime, Myth 2, Risk of Rain, SSF2, SSB4, Starcraft 2, Transister, Xenoblade Chronicles.
superkid wrote:
Suggesting Dedede over here...you know ya want 'im....also suggesting....a BARREL ROLL! Aaaaaaand better water physics.

Dude no character requests please. But yeah I don't feel like I can swim on distant planet, which is terrible.

Getting my avatar to fit sucked.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:35 pm

MGN Username: Gabumonkid
Currently Playing: Bravely Default, Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix, Pokemon X, and others
marchefelix wrote:
If you guys aren't planning on bringing Firaga back, I say might as well get rid of the other spells to make room for more Keyblade-related moves. It's gonna end up being really weird if Firaga is the only spell that goes away (at least for me because I seem to have some kind of OCD that doesn't let me accept the fact that he doesn't have all three of the main spells in some way or another).

as much as i agree with this, maybe reintroduce firaga it into a throw? his down throw or something?

also i think the smash ball flame should be redone, it looks so out of place now with all the visual updates

sooo....im back...after so long o.o

Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:36 pm
YIM

MGN Username: God-sama
Currently Playing: Minecraft, SMBX , Kirby Dreamland thingy.
I suggest, adding.

Wall jumping.

Lukepi wrote:
read my post in your thread after i locked it.

i'm done. if you send me another PM with a sarcastic s#%$& attitude i'm banning you for 3 days.

go ahead and test me. see what happens.

;)

Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:37 pm

zackniv123 wrote:
superkid wrote:

Dude no character requests please. But yeah I don't feel like I can swim on distant planet, which is terrible.

Not supposed to be seen as a request, sorry. Honestly, I believe that fans have been wanting Dedede for a while now, so why not give the fans what they'd like?

Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:00 am

MGN Username: God-sama
Currently Playing: Minecraft, SMBX , Kirby Dreamland thingy.
superkid wrote:
zackniv123 wrote:
superkid wrote:

Not supposed to be seen as a request, sorry. Honestly, I believe that fans have been wanting Dedede for a while now, so why not give the fans what they'd like?

If it worked like that, we'd have goku in ssb4

Lukepi wrote:
read my post in your thread after i locked it.

i'm done. if you send me another PM with a sarcastic s#%$& attitude i'm banning you for 3 days.

go ahead and test me. see what happens.

;)

Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:01 am

Tsunata-kun wrote:
superkid wrote:
zackniv123 wrote:
superkid wrote:

...yeah, alright, I'll stop.

Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:09 am

Location: Outside your bedroom widow looking at you at night.
Currently Playing: Bayonetta 2, Fire emblem Fates, Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime, Myth 2, Risk of Rain, SSF2, SSB4, Starcraft 2, Transister, Xenoblade Chronicles.
Tsunata-kun wrote:
superkid wrote:
zackniv123 wrote:
superkid wrote:

Yeah and we would already have Luffy, Cloud, Shadow, and Eren in SSF2.

Anyway back on topic. I feel like Captain Falcon's "Falcon kick" doesn't go as far as it does in SSBB maybe make it longer?

I also feel like the characters that are in the other Smash bros games (i.e. Mario, Samus, Captain Falcon, Marth etc,) all feel like they have a slight input lag. I feel that all the other characters move at normal speed, while those other guys take there time to do the thing I told them.

Getting my avatar to fit sucked.

Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:11 am

We definitely need many more background characters. That's a must have and...probably a must do.
Also, something about this topic, perhaps we should have a small group of people who can normally check on things that the Smash community is majorly into, so we know what to suggest specifically to talk about on here. I'd be happy to check out posts and be on the lookout for major suggestions and requests maybe.

Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:20 am

Currently Playing: SSF2... duh.
Peach, Wario, Lloyd, (and semi) Sonic and Tails I think needs respriting, mainly the first three. Sonic and Tails could get away with "Brawlification", like what the Anime characters got. (Though a resprite would compliment them better with Mario's resprite) Mega Man I think should get the Anime treatment with the recoloring, Ness and Yoshi I think are fine as they are, maybe with a few visual tweaks here and there.

As for my suggestions;
- A swimming function
- Wall jumping (for some characters)
- Crawling (for more characters then just Naruto)
- Edge leaning(?)
- Item throwing

Mostly aesthetics stuff, as this stuff may most likely be planned for the game anyways. But more content is pretty much what I'm looking for at this point, since the devs got pretty close to the authentic Smash Bros game play down pat.

Here's some of my spritework I did~. Image
Find more at my thread: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=42479

Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:54 am
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Undertale
When it comes to integrate something like 'item throwing', which is a universal feature, we're pretty hesitant to take it on. Think about it, toss over shoulder, plus tossing in each durection, plus in air. That's about nine animations, and then multiply that by the number of characters in our roster and you get enough frames to make like two and a half characters lol (since they're generally pretty short animations.) That's probably why the feature isn't in yet.

Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:16 am

Currently Playing: SSF2, LOZ:PH, Pokemon Showdown!.
Would YOU prefer item throwing, or 2 1/2 characters?

ImageImage

Link!

Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:59 am
YIM
 [ 685 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 46  Next