The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:54 pm

[ 8 posts ] 
Fun little zombie survival game 

(EDIT:This is here becuase I completely forgot about the rp section)I've found a good game, heres the rules. Its a zombie apocalypse and your survival partner is the LAST person you texted,your weapon is a knife and the last weapon you used in the last game you played,(with infinite ammo),how long will you survive? :snack: Well then, get to it.

Click to expand thumbnail

Last edited by Nogknit on Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:56 am

Currently Playing: Ninja Gaiden Trilogy
sounds fun,but i'm not sure if i fully understand it.
Is it like an RP or a forum game?

Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:21 pm

Its a forum game now,since I never even thought of the rp section. But feel free to play.

Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:31 pm

You may want to explain this in further detail before a mod locks it, these kinds of games tend to go OK but only with proper planning.

Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:58 pm

Its zombie apocalypse. Your survival partner is the last person you texted,your weapon is the last weapon you used in the last game you played,(it has ifni. ammo) and a knife. How long can you survive? I completely forgot about the rp section will making this though..

Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:54 am

SSF2ISAGOODGAME wrote:
Its zombie apocalypse. Your survival partner is the last person you texted,your weapon is the last weapon you used in the last game you played,(it has ifni. ammo) and a knife. How long can you survive? I completely forgot about the rp section will making this though..

Wait what? We have partners, but that person is the last person we texted(I think I get THAT part) What weapon?Any?Or is there a limitation? Last game we played? Like what mafia or something? What if that game didn't have a weapon? Eh sooooo confusing.

Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:52 pm

Believeblood wrote:
SSF2ISAGOODGAME wrote:

Wait what? We have partners, but that person is the last person we texted(I think I get THAT part) What weapon?Any?Or is there a limitation? Last game we played? Like what mafia or something? What if that game didn't have a weapon? Eh sooooo confusing.
The weapon is the last weapon you used in the last video game you played,with infinite ammo. And a knife. How long will you survive?

Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:58 pm
Site Moderator

probably whim on skype since i dont phone text as i prefering actually talking/dont have anyone to talk too

the last game i played was a replaying of Warcraft III where i got the frostmourne

i think the bigger question is whether or not humanity survives its new lich king

Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:03 pm
 [ 8 posts ]