The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 4:33 pm

[ 283 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next
SSF1 Discussion 
Site Moderator

Dark Ermac wrote:
This game was the s#%$& back in 2006!

I played through the entire thing and 100%'d it without using any cheats, but then the site it was on was terminated and I had to start all over.

Getting Inuyasha was absolute balls because Master Hand kept hitting me through the stage or slapping me straight up to death at only about 20%...

The worst part about that game, even more annoying than having to beat the entire game with all the starters in BOTH modes to unlock 2 characters, was fighting the army of G&W in All-Star, considering that they can KILL THE PLAYER IN 1 HIT and don't have a handicap so it's like fighting 30 regular opponents who don't die until 100%...

OMG Really, I don't even think I'm going to go for Inuyasha. Seriously, I don't like him that much and he's a complete pain to get. I still want Cloud, though. I'm really going to have to get lucky in the 100-Man Melee...

Jin wrote:
I support the bombing of Israel.

Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:18 pm

Can we just lock this... I honestly see no point. :twisted: -let me open :arrow: {[( :lock: )]}

Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:22 am

Currently Playing: LOL
sean34743 wrote:
Can we just lock this... I honestly see no point. :twisted: -let me open :arrow: {[( :lock: )]}

How about reading what I said?! I said I was not gonna lock it as long as people want to keep discussing about...
so your post can be though as SPAM...

A discussion about a flash a game in the section to discuss flash... does it make sence to you??
Well if it doesn't, you mr. have serious problems. :?

Posts on old MG: 2432, level 16

Image chóu

Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:01 pm
BR Member

Location: The wonderful world of... someplace that isn't on fire.
MGN Username: Dark Ermac
I remember hearing that Cleod was originally going to have Luke Skywalker as the joke character, before deciding on Mr. Incredible.

Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:36 pm
Site Moderator

What!? Luke Skywalker would have been so much better, though!! OMG I'm gonna slap him for putting in that oaf of a superhero! God, why would he choose an Incredible over a Skywalker...?

Jin wrote:

Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:10 pm

Currently Playing: SFV-FI: Shenanigans
bluemage77 wrote:
What!? Luke Skywalker would have been so much better, though!! OMG I'm gonna slap him for putting in that oaf of a superhero! God, why would he choose an Incredible over a Skywalker...?

i second this, he was the worst character

(This is the only recorded instance of this happening)

Term wrote:
i am a huge advocate of your right to whine like a b****

Kuro Kagami wrote:
i have problems with colors

i mean i have problems in general but colors tend to be a recurring issue

Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:19 pm

Nacritico wrote:
sean34743 wrote:

How about reading what I said?! I said I was not gonna lock it as long as people want to keep discussing about...

A discussion about a flash a game in the section to discuss flash... does it make sence to you??

If your not going to lock this, then can you make sure people say good things, because it gets so annoying that everyone is putting negative comments on here

Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:41 am

bluemage77 wrote:

Luke Skywalker would have been kinda cheesy...
Then again, so was Mr.I.

My sprite gallery.

Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:43 pm
Site Moderator

sean34743 wrote:
Nacritico wrote:
sean34743 wrote:

If your not going to lock this, then can you make sure people say good things, because it gets so annoying that everyone is putting negative comments on here

First off, you shut up. If you don't like reading our discussion about how we would have preferred one character over another, then don't read it! I don't know how many times I've had to say "Nobody's forcing you to take note on every single little thing we post!".

Aiden wrote:
bluemage77 wrote:

Then again, so was Mr.I.

Anyway, even though Luke would have been cheesy, isn't it best to choose your favorite type of cheese? I would rather have American cheese over Monterrey Jack any day. Luke is my American cheese. Aw ya. XD Although, I think a better Star Wars character would have been Obi-Wan. He's in almost every movie. Or maybe Darth Vader, even though he's been overdone.

Jin wrote:

Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:50 pm

MR INCRED. WAS DA SHIZNET. Thank you for your time.

May the path of the hero lead to the Triforce.

Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:07 am

Location: Those who walk the path of the gun shall forever be loneley
ive noticed a glitch on ssf1 if you right click it and click on forward you skip the stage (it works for all the stages exept the target stage)

ImageImage

Wow never expected this to happen.

Link! Help me level up.
Link! Help me level up.

Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:04 am
Site Moderator

BlackcatXIII wrote:
ive noticed a glitch on ssf1 if you right click it and click on forward you skip the stage (it works for all the stages exept the target stage)

Yes, we know about that. But I wouldn't try to skip the stages. I play the game for the sake of feeling fulfilled. If I skip around, it's just collecting characters I'll never use.

Jin wrote:

Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:09 am

Location: Those who walk the path of the gun shall forever be loneley
well i never used the glich i just skiped a stage by mistake and thats how i found it

ImageImage

Wow never expected this to happen.

Link! Help me level up.
Link! Help me level up.

Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:25 am

bluemage77 wrote:
sean34743 wrote:
Nacritico wrote:
sean34743 wrote:

First off, you shut up. If you don't like reading our discussion about how we would have preferred one character over another, then don't read it! I don't know how many times I've had to say "Nobody's forcing you to take note on every single little thing we post!".

Aiden wrote:
bluemage77 wrote:

Then again, so was Mr.I.

Anyway, even though Luke would have been cheesy, isn't it best to choose your favorite type of cheese? I would rather have American cheese over Monterrey Jack any day. Luke is my American cheese. Aw ya. XD Although, I think a better Star Wars character would have been Obi-Wan. He's in almost every movie. Or maybe Darth Vader, even though he's been overdone.

:cry: Why do you have to be so mean... :evil: ...even if true :oops:

Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:00 pm
Site Moderator

sean34743 wrote:
:cry: Why do you have to be so mean... :evil: ...even if true :oops:

Because you being extremely blunt and rude about it.

BlackcatXIII wrote:
well i never used the glich i just skiped a stage by mistake and thats how i found it

I see. I must admit, though... I did use it once on the Race to the Finish when I just couldn't stand the bees anymore. I have proper cause! They wouldn't stop killing me!! Really!! They just kept coming!!

Jin wrote:

Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:06 pm
 [ 283 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next