The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 7:47 pm

[ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Smash Flash Back Room Official Beta Tier List (1.0.2) 
BR Member

MGN Username: TSF|Cookies
Currently Playing: PM, Melee, Ultimate, Hollow Knight
That first tier lists rarely ever tend to be correct in retrospective. Heck, we had Naruto as 6th, Yoshi in Top 10, Bomberman in f*** B Tier because Joey and Huey didnt push the character... Heck, Melee Mario was a top or high tier on the first tier list if my memory serves correctly. As TCS and others have said, this tier list represents the current meta, which obviously is going to make it irrelevant over time/as soon as 1.0.3 drops, whenever that is. You are all making the mistake of saying "this is wrong because char XY will drop/rise in the future" when this list is simply a picture of a very specific point in time. Of course things are going to change, thats what makes the metagame a metagame.

Ranting aside, Im more curious as to who the 3rd Chibi main is that Playridise mentioned if Im being honest :chibirobo:

Shoutouts to Harr for this sick player card!

Join Chibi Nation, the 20CR Discord for all aspiring Chibi-Robo mains!

Click to expand thumbnail

Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:50 pm

TSF|Skylar wrote:
That first tier lists rarely ever tend to be correct in retrospective. Heck, we had Naruto as 6th, Yoshi in Top 10, Bomberman in f*** B Tier because Joey and Huey didnt push the character... Heck, Melee Mario was a top or high tier on the first tier list if my memory serves correctly. As TCS and others have said, this tier list represents the current meta, which obviously is going to make it irrelevant over time/as soon as 1.0.3 drops, whenever that is. You are all making the mistake of saying "this is wrong because char XY will drop/rise in the future" when this list is simply a picture of a very specific point in time. Of course things are going to change, thats what makes the metagame a metagame.

Ranting aside, Im more curious as to who the 3rd Chibi main is that Playridise mentioned if Im being honest :chibirobo:

Well theres you. Drarky, and (wait let me remember the third person lmao).

Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:52 pm

MGN Username: FluffyRuff
Utah P. Teasdale (Harr) wrote:
I just want everyone to take a look at this.

[ Image ]

That will be all.

:metaknight: was the #1 in 9b? really? if that's true then why? was it cause of this up glide cancel thing I kept hearing about?

Also :sonic: was previously #1? again why and why was he put down so low after?

I also heard :fox: was broken in 9b, so why was he 7th?

Practicing: :yoshi:

Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:52 am

MGN Username: Zalozis Zemsis
Currently Playing: Gundam Wing: Endless Dual | Melty Blood: Actress Again Current Code | Super Smash Bros. Brawl
In a very polarizing meta, at the time, Meta-Knight was considered to have no losing MUs while being a very good character with disjoint, fast neutral, good combos, Nair killed at like 90%. Every other top-tier at the time had a two or three popular strong-counters; MK/Lloyd/Marth > Zamus | DK/Sheik > Lloyd | MK/Kirby/Zelda > Fox | Half the roster > MarthWhyDafuqWasHeTop3. MK's greatest strength was that he had no true weakness, and Lunary supposely proved this (Until Zelda become more popular; And I still stand by that he loses to Mario, justt no one used the character).

v0.9a Sonic's Light-Dash worked as a 1-frame air-dash that cancel into attack combo into itself. It along just made him broken. He was nerfed in multiple areas in v0.9b, crippling him as a top-tier.

v0.9b Fox was extremely good, almost broken. But there were some MUs that were terrible for Fox because of lack of trades/broken priority suddenly destroyed his best tools in the MU.

Luigi Movement, Cancel, Tech, etc.
YouTube Video:
SSF2 Google Drive
". . . Emphasis . . . of players helping one-another"

Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:43 am

MGN Username: FluffyRuff
ooo, thx for telling me ^^

Practicing: :yoshi:

Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:59 am

Currently Playing: SSF2, Smash 4 (3DS) League of Ledgends,And much more
Personally i find things wrong with this list. first off :goku: is a bit too high and really should be at the top at A Tier. while yes KK makes him Busted. it makes him a glass cannon Literally. :marth: should be way higher then most of the A Tiers becuase of his excellent spacing tools. :donkeykong: i dont understand. i have yet to see a good DK Player and i dont know why people put him this high

:wario: once again havent seen alot of good wario's so i dont have any understanding of this.

Oh. and :kirby: :yoshi: and the "STOP READING HERE" is unneeded guys. just put them at the bottom of this last tier.

as i said lots of stuff is wrong here but that's my opinion.

:kirby: isnt seen alot becuase of the Meta leaning more towards disjoints and projectiles. plus higher ups beat him

i can understand yoshi. i hope he gets a buff soon...

Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:21 pm

I know some people may disagree with me, but i think :tails: and :megaman: should switch places, and :sonic: should be slightly and i mean slightly higher. And i still dont know how :goku: is an S tier, he just isn't good to me, sure he has chain grabs but thats all he has, his kaioken has been nerfed and over all i think he should be in a+ tier

Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:22 pm

MGN Username: Bedoop
Currently Playing: Rayman Origins
Waifu: CLEOD-BOT
FlareTheBeginner wrote:
I know some people may disagree with me, but i think :tails: and :megaman: should switch places, and :sonic: should be slightly and i mean slightly higher. And i still dont know how :goku: is an S tier, he just isn't good to me, sure he has chain grabs but thats all he has, his kaioken has been nerfed and over all i think he should be in a+ tier

I mean if your name is "Flare The Beginner," who are you to judge :sandbag:

Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:59 pm

MGN Username: RavinRaven
Currently Playing: SSF2, The Game of Love
Waifu: Luna (Gwain Saga)
FlareTheBeginner wrote:

Blue text my a**.

Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:27 pm

MGN Username: moGi
Currently Playing: MGR:R, GE3, etc MHXX
Waifu: Lancer Arthuria P.
Ravin_Raven wrote:
FlareTheBeginner wrote:

Blue text my a**.

Purple is the superior color

black keys will be removed in the future anyways

*sniff*

Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:35 pm

MGN Username: Lermonz
Gudako's Insanity wrote:
Ravin_Raven wrote:
FlareTheBeginner wrote:

Blue text my a**.

Poopie text is perfect text

buh

Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:39 pm

MGN Username: Bedoop
Currently Playing: Rayman Origins
Waifu: CLEOD-BOT
Gudako's Insanity wrote:
Ravin_Raven wrote:
FlareTheBeginner wrote:

Blue text my a**.

I'm personally a fan of Deep Sea Green. Purple's pretty neat too, though. Definitely one of my favorites.
Green and purple, they're great colors.
Now if only
SOMEONE DIDN'T GET RID OF THE BLACK MAGE COSTUME CONTAINING SAID COLORS
:bomberman:

Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:40 pm

MGN Username: Lermonz
Bedoop wrote:
Now if only SOMEONE DIDN'T GET RID OF THE BLACK MAGE COSTUME CONTAINING SAID COLORS
:bomberman:

I preferred the costume with a brown robe and blue hat

buh

Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:44 pm

MGN Username: ;Danny;
Currently Playing: Poker
Waifu: Gwyndolin
#inb4warning

Pochiman wrote:
Frank stretches his dick to the other side and asks his son to grab it. Then he ties his balls into a rock, and after that he cuts off his dick with his knife. Then he crosses by his dick.

Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:57 pm

:isaac: :samus: > :megaman:

Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:11 pm
 [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next