The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:12 pm

[ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Champions of Estaria 

Currently Playing: nothing anymore
Infinity, you forgot to answer what you were doing before you were transported to Estaria, just thought I'd point that out.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:14 pm

Currently Playing: Dragonball Xenoverse, Civilization 5, Europa Universalis 4
I wasn't done yet. Above my bio I said I'll edit it when I have more time.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:26 pm

Currently Playing: Skyrim,Warframe, and League Of Lag
username:Wizzquizz
Name:Ralph Douglas
Personality: Ralph is a intellectual person but hardly fights due to his lack of physical muscles
Appearance:Ralph is a tall, skinny teen. with brown hair and brown eyes.And he wears glasses.
Bio: Ralph was home schooled and always worked through the summer. He graduated college at a young age do to his intellegence. His mother was his teacher and his father wasn't in the picture.He loves playing his laptop in his room (his mom's s****). He was playing Skyrim on his laptop when he was sent to Estaria.
To which element does your heart belong?: lighting
What do you desire?:A king judgement
An object you brought:A laptop
Offense, defense, or utility?: Defense and Utility

Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:32 pm

Currently Playing: FE6-8, Radiant Historia, TWEWY
Username: Terra
Name: Christopher "Chris" Lin
Personality: (Has an effect on the RP, so write clearly) A rather reserved and shy teenager. Goes with his gut when making decisions for himself, which usually turns out well. Cynical of authority, and always questions in his head the leader's decision-making abilities. Well-meaning when criticizing people(which he does quite regularly), but doesn't realize that he can be annoying to those close to him. Feels physically and mentally vulnerable when on his own.
Appearance: : A 170cm Asian, Chris is substantially taller than most of his classmates. He's approximately 60kg, and is slim, but not lean, as he never did much sport. His eyes are black, and his skin tone is pale from many hours sitting in front of a computer. Wears a plain black T-Shirt and jeans.
Bio: (Can be fairly brief. MUST answer what they were doing before they were transported to Estaria.) When he was just six years old, Chris' Asian parents, "kiasu"(don't want to lose) as they were, constantly pressured Chris with multiple threats if he didn't do well in his studies, get top in his class for everything, and bring honor to the family name through constant amounts of intellectual competitions. It worked, and Chris won multiple accolades, including the Commonwealth Essay competition, Project Earth, and getting perfect every year for the Maths Olympiad, but Chris never felt a connection to his parents because of that. At university, Chris became a very talented speaker and English Literature student, proving his eloquence time and time again in countless amounts of literature discussions with his lecturer. This talent, however, brought him few friends and many enemies(due to jealousy). While doing an assignment in his bedroom, he felt the pain in his head and was transported to Estaria.
To which element does your heart belong?: <Earth, Fire, Ice, Lightning, Metal, Water, Wind, Wood> Fire.
What do you desire?: <Select from the box> A Mother's Embrace.
An object you brought: <One object you brought with you to Estaria> The transcript of the play:"Julius Caesar"
Offense, defense, or utility?:<Choose one>Defense.
Offense, defense, or utility?:<Choose one>Offense.

Sig courtesy of Arthur: eternally grateful.

Last edited by Terra on Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:26 am
Site Admin

k I'm going to definitely look through these ASAP but I have some very, very, very, important things keeping me from being online for the next little while.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:55 am

Currently Playing: Dragonball Xenoverse, Civilization 5, Europa Universalis 4
Alright, I finished up.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:26 pm
Site Moderator

Username: Green Mage
Name: Akira Ayers
Personality: Akira is a quiet yet generous girl, if at times air headed. She takes on a entirely new personality switch when wearing masks however. Generally, said personality is much more excitable, prone to theatrics and acting like a "hero of justice".
Appearance: She has a lean build, which is well toned though often hidden under clothing. Her height is slightly above average, but she tends to slouch in a way to avoid attention. Her wavy black hair is at shoulder length, although she keeps most of it in a pony tail, leaving the sides and her bangs long. When in her mask self, she shows a more confident self.
Bio: Born to a Japanese business woman, and a American police officer, most of her early childhood was spent on self-defense classes her father insisted on, and her babysitter, who mostly tended to her needs, and liked watching wresting and cheesy shows, which she watched with him. Up to her high school days were relatively normal, until a certain day occurred. She found one of her friends was being bullied in a alleyway while shopping. Wearing a ski mask she recently bought, she rushed to his aid, fending off the bullies and running off as they were all gone. She felt completely different, a feeling of elation even when doing this. So she wound up doing this a couple times, stopping a couple crimes here and there. She stopped afterwards after considering the problems it would cause for everyone involve, but not after being a sort of infamous icon in the city. Although she quit trying to be a hero, she occasionally wore it in secret, as she felt more free in many ways. On that Sunday day, she was off on her motorcycle, as a recently graduated student.
To which element does your heart belong?: Lightning
What do you desire?: A Messenger’s Gift
An object you brought: A blue luchadore mask, covering the upper part of her face while leaving the lower open.
Offense, defense, or utility?: Offense, and more offense.

this totally works right

Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:41 am
Site Admin

Awesome, I'll start sending out PMs for further information tomorrow.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:05 pm

Currently Playing: Dota 2
I'll write up something tomorrow then. I already have a character in mind.

Username: Jin
Name: Sydney Riley
Personality: Sydney is the quiet type of girl, always keeping to herself. She prefers to be alone or with a small group of friends rather than large groups. When she is put in these large groups, she stays quiet and only speaks when spoken to. Despite what her outward appearance of solitude implies, she is quite happy about her life and in general is optimistic and caring.
Appearance: Sydney is a petite girl, only standing at 5'3". Her large blue eyes match her soft facial features which compliments her long, dark brown hair.
Bio: Sydney lived a regular life by going to public school, then high school, and currently studying in university. Most of her free time is spent studying in her dorm room. She never really got involved in any extra curricular activities but instead focused solely on school. While studying for her midterm in her dorm room, Sydney felt a sharp pain in her forehead. She thought this was just a studying headache like normal, so as she got up to get some advil, she collapsed.
To which element does your heart belong?: Ice
What do you desire?: A Maiden's Song
An object you brought: Her laptop bag with a laptop and some stationary.
Offense, defense, or utility?: Defense
Offense, defense, or utility?: Defense

Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:11 pm

Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts Days, Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded, Fire Emblem The Sacred Stones, Spiral Knights, Megaman Zero 4
Username: JamesClyde
Name: Hayden Blake
Personality: He is cold, refuses to accept defeat, and is ruthless. He possesses no respect for life and freedom, and often daydreams during lessons. He will normally get into fights, and will ruthlessly attack the opponent with everything he's got. He cannot make friends easily, and will not open up to anyone. When put into large groups, he will not communicate, and will normally be the outcast of the group.
Appearance: He is about 6 feet tall, with a good build. He has spiky golden-blonde hair(Not dyed, natural) and tanned skin which seems to reflect to his personality. His eyes are a brilliant shade of blueish green. He normally wears a black shirt, with cargo pants and a checkered hoodie just to top it all off. Icing on the cake, anyone? He wears lightweight sneakers, which are white in color.
Bio:
Hayden was just the average kid like me and you. Except his father was a businessman, working almost 24/7 with almost no sleep at all. And his mother was an artist, who spent most of her time thinking of ideas on what to paint for her next art exhibition which was in a year's time. So Hayden was sent to a public school, with no one to help him with his homework. As he grew up, he saw that his parents were occupied most of the time. He tried to make his parents happy by getting good grades, but every night the only thing he saw from his parents was a note saying they were at work. Oh, how frustrated he was. The next morning, a kind, but unpopular student became friends with him. She would stay by his side even when things looked bleak. And so Hayden forgot all about his parents. Soon, that friend was killed in a fight with guns. Hayden was heartbroken. From that time until now, Hayden has sworn that he would not let anyone be in danger of dying.. ever again. That is why he does not want to make friends. So no one will get hurt. He soon got into M.I.T studying for a masters in quantum physics. He was extremely stressed by the subject; adding to the fact that his friend died and he could have saved her. He sulked. His classmates gazed at him, wondering why he was so sad. While studying for his exam which would come in a month, Hayden felt a sharp pain in his brain which seemed to blur his vision. He staggered around the dorm room, dazed and confused, when he suddenly collapsed to the ground.

To which element does your heart belong?: Wind
What do you desire?: A Queen's Gaze.
An object you brought: A book all about nuclear stuff.
Offense, defense, or utility?: Offense.
Offense, defense, or utility?: Defense.

Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:12 am
Site Admin

This will be going live perhaps by tomorrow, and character profile accepting has come to a close.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:46 pm
Site Moderator

Too late? Oh well, seems pretty crowded.

Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:43 am
Site Admin

DDD: You should've joined sooner!! I'll let you know asap if anyone drops out though!

Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:14 pm

Currently Playing: Mandolin
why make something new that won't last that long instead of rebooting awakening

Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:01 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: Savvy, eh?
Currently Playing: Savvy's Art Academy
Whimzer wrote:
why make something new that won't last that long instead of rebooting awakening

I would be down for this. +1 for an Awakening reboot.

Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:25 pm
 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next