The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 4:09 pm

[ 4 posts ] 
Serious Post 

MGN Username: moGi
Currently Playing: MGR:R, GE3, etc MHXX
Waifu: Lancer Arthuria P.
So while my slow internet is downloading SSF2 Beta

Click to expand thumbnail
T-This is fine... I-I can bear with it...
*sniff*
Anyway, is Online Mode any better than v0.9b? Or does it not exist yet?
Not only that, but can you finally limit the amount of players in a room?
That's all I want to ask, thanks.
Day 478, The manifestation of Gudako's Insanity still hasn't downloaded Beta yet, download link keeps resetting the damn thing into 0%, not only that it's also supported by s*** internet, the manifestation has started screaming in the room, demanding for faster internet. Not only that I see a weird purplish aura surrounding the manifestation, it seems it's insanity is getting worse. It suddenly stopped though because he got a 5 Star in both Fire Emblem Heroes and Fate/Grand Order. But who knows how long it will last.

black keys will be removed in the future anyways

*sniff*

Tue May 30, 2017 6:04 am

Not sure but I've been having trouble using my controllers. Te native support seems a little finicky so I might just stick to using joytokey.

Tue May 30, 2017 6:17 am

MGN Username: NASAPeepo
Currently Playing: It's my personal life.
I downloaded BETA from BowlerSSF2's video since the traffic was high on the official site. He's a dev, btw. Try installing a downloader like IDM (Internet Downloader Manager), it won't let your download progress reset. Even if it stops, you can execute a variety of ways to resume it. Not many people like MEGA, I am no exception, so I downloaded by Google drive on Bowler's latest video, as I said before.

Devs have yet to fix servers of online mode so we can't say anything about it, aside from the information we have of new online mode on the site.

Tue May 30, 2017 7:12 am

MGN Username: moGi
Currently Playing: MGR:R, GE3, etc MHXX
Waifu: Lancer Arthuria P.
NASAPeepo wrote:
I downloaded BETA from BowlerSSF2's video since the traffic was high on the official site. He's a dev, btw. Try installing a downloader like IDM (Internet Downloader Manager), it won't let your download progress reset. Even if it stops, you can execute a variety of ways to resume it. Not many people like MEGA, I am no exception, so I downloaded by Google drive on Bowler's latest video, as I said before.

Devs have yet to fix servers of online mode so we can't say anything about it, aside from the information we have of new online mode on the site.

Thanks, sadly the one in Google Drive wasn't downloadable because too many did.
Thanks for the info for the online too.

black keys will be removed in the future anyways

*sniff*

Tue May 30, 2017 8:01 pm
 [ 4 posts ]