The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 10:55 pm

[ 250 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
McLeodpocalypse: The Prophet 
Site Moderator

OOC: Hey, you were the guys that got captured so easily.

Hardy got up and quickly went over to the torn tent. "God, Kyra! Kyra, are you ok?" He shhok her, but she still slept. "Wow.. ahem, hey! Leave her out of this! What the hell did we ever do to you guys? And why are you attacking us!? Where are my men?"

Jin wrote:
I support the bombing of Israel.

Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:38 pm
Site Admin

"You call that band of idiots men?" she said mockingly "Couldn't you have done better, like really...that must have been the easiest kidnapping I've ever done in my life" she then casually shot a pistol, aiming for the near his arm, she knew she missed, but she never got over the look of fear in her victims eyes, it was hilarious. "Listen, and listen good, no one orders me around." Medusa snapped her fingers and from out of nowhere too burly men on their war vehicles, drove up beside her, she whispered into one of the rider's ear and pointed at Hardy and the sleeping Kyra with her gun.

The men revved their vehicles and drove straight towards Hardy, and Kyra. "You wanted to see you're "men" so badly, so we'll take you to them" While driving they reached out for Hardy and Kyra and grabbed onto them as if they were lumber, keepibng one arm on the controls and the other around their captives. Medusa soon arrived with her own war vehicle and lead them towards a temporary camp. They reached a cage where, everyone else had been secured to the bars, and Hardy and Kyra were thrown into the cage. Medusa walked by the cage shaking her head "Pathetic...just pathetic" she laughed to herself and snapped her fingers 4 guards stood at attention.

"Make sure they don't plot anything, or else you die." she said coldly, Medusa then smiled and cheerfully added "Thank you" the guards shivered, once she had left their presence.

Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:52 pm
Site Moderator

Hardy stared through the cage's chains in disbelief. What the hell was going on? Why were there bandits attacking them? He looked around and saw everyone, even hunter and Penn, strung to the walls of the makeshift dungeon. He noticed the guards had turned around, clearly disobeying their leader's orders to watch him intently. He took advantage of the situation and reached into his mouth. Hidden on the left upper side, behind his gums, was a small skeleton key. He picked the damaged Masterlock with ease and slowly opened the door. He grabbed a nearby screwdriver and held it firmly in his left hand. He spied a butter knife laying nearby and grabbed it, too. He darted at the thugs and impaled the first's skull with the screwdriver and twisted it around, mixing the man's brain. He lunged at the second and stabbed him brutally in the abdomen. The other two noticed and came at him fast. He steadied himself.

OOC: Psh, leaving 4 guys was good, but they're extremely dumb and disloyal when their leader isn't around. Bwahahaa! Hopefully my butter knife will hold out.. hmm...

Jin wrote:

Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:02 pm

Penn nodded awake, yawning loudly. "What..?" Penn said quietly, observing the situation. They seem to have been in a cage, chained to the walls. He then glanced out of the bars, seeing hardy and two dead men, another two burly ruffians running at him. "Hardy, my walking stick!" Penn said in a raspy voice, managing to throw the walking stick through the bars, next to one of the dead men. "There's a button on the upper left! Press it!"

Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:31 pm
Site Moderator

Without thinking, he clumsily snagged the stick and pressed a peculiar brown button as Penn had instructed and pointed it at the thugs.

Jin wrote:

Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:40 pm

Several darts fly out of the tip. One of the men fall to the ground, from the looks of it dead. The other one is hit with a single dart in the chest. He seems hurt, but not dead.

Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:45 pm
Site Moderator

Hardy immediately slapped the staff against the side of his head, throwing him to the ground. He jumped on top of the man and sliced his throat with the dull blade of the butter knife. He then stood up, straightened out, and brushed himself off. His blue overcoat was stained in places, but it didn't matter much. "Goddammit.. what the hell has happened? It's barely been a day and there are already brigands roaming the lands with death machines? What is this, Road Warriors?" He walked over and picked Penn's wrist lock. "You alright? Do you have arthritis or anything? I hear old people get that a lot. Those braces could kill you if you got that."

Jin wrote:

Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:48 pm

"I'm fine, Hardy. Just a little bruised up. But finally, a bit of respect and care for the elders." Penn muttered, sighing. "Well, I suppose we should get everybody else out of here, but first.." Penn trailed off, snatching his staff from hardy's hand and walking over to the dead bodies. He began to trifle through their pockets and clothes, looking for anything of use.

Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:53 pm
Site Moderator

"Make sure you don't break your back, old timer." Hardy laughed and untied Hunter. He left Trent for last as he untied a still unconscious Soren and Remy. He stared at them as they lay together. "They.. look a lot alike. Weird.." He dragged them over to a corner and huddled everyone together. He helped Kyra over to the group and told her to stay.

He crept over to the stairs and looked up. There was no door and daylight could be seen shining through. It was quiet, except for the random engine sounds and laughter. It sounded mildly far away. They must have been on the other side of the building. He motioned for Penn to follow him as he slowly went up the stairs. He peered out, seeing nothing but dust and random mechanical parts.

Jin wrote:

Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:59 pm

Location: not here!!!!!! Location: i alredy told u Location: quit asking!!! Location: glitchy thing!
Trent woke up after hearing all the commotion. He noticed he was hanging on some chains, and when he looked down he saw the others lying in a pile, and... Hardy making a motion for Penn to follow him up a set of stairs. Trent noticed that his right pocket was empty... the pocket that held a piece of shattered glass for occasions like this. "Hey, wait! Let me down, let me doooooown!" He yelled, shaking and making as much noise as possible.

*OoC: you never said that you let trent down, so i hope you don't mind me using this chance to ruin hardy's plan of being quiet.

Default: Haingi
Purple: Hollow
Orange: Uchiwa
Blue: Orine

Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:43 pm

OOC: Did Penn find anything on the bandits?

IC:

Penn got up with some effort and quietly following Hardy, putting his finger over his lips and glancing at Trent as if to tell him to quiet down.

Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:48 pm

Location: not here!!!!!! Location: i alredy told u Location: quit asking!!! Location: glitchy thing!
"What!? You want me to calm down when you deliberately kept me hanging... literally! Come here and get me down now, or I will break these chains even if it means sacrificing a few of my teeth, just to get down and whoop your a**!" Trent says, flipping out.

Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:55 pm

Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
Hunter Awakes To Trent's yells.
He yawns and scratches his head.
He nudges Remy softly, Trying to wake him up.
"Where are we?" He asks as he continues to move Remy.

Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:02 pm

"I am NOT kidding!" Trent yells, and he starts gnawing on the chains.

Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:36 pm
Site Moderator

Hardy rushed over and held the butter knife to Trent's throat. "Now this is how things are going down, love. You stop yappin' or I start cuttin'. We could do without your bullheaded ways ruining everything. What'll it be, mar?" Hardy's strange, new accent belittled Trent.

Jin wrote:

Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:39 pm
 [ 250 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next