The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 11:51 pm

[ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73 ... 106  Next
SSF2 Beta Bug Report/Troubleshooting Thread 

MGN Username: Asharrt
Currently Playing: ssf2 beta
I don't know if it's happening to me only, So where's Cucco in the new patch? i can't seem to find it anywhere.

Attachments:
pfffffftttttttttttttttttttttttttt.jpg
pfffffftttttttttttttttttttttttttt.jpg [ 201.02 KiB | Viewed 678 times ]

:pit: , :isaac: , :kirby:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:23 pm

Playing as :bandanadee: , I decided to play SSF2 against all level 9 computers. They were acting kinda weird and the battle didn't last very long. Are they supposed to fall immediately?

Nevermind. The video doesn't seem to be working, but I was playing on that Game & Watch stage and I was standing at the upper left. All of the computers just fell.

Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:53 pm

MGN Username: Miduz
Currently Playing: SSF2 LOL and mostly JRPGS.
Waifu: Aigis
Vanilla wrote:
[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHYWJQxqVVI ]
i...uhh actually dont know what happened here.
tails got out of a master ball and suddenly he grows big
wut

(look at 0:39)

Not only tails, all characters are becoming big when they get out of a master ball.
Not sure what causes this but looks like if you escape and don't touch the ground you won't become big.]
don't know for sure tho.

Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:38 pm

MGN Username: VanillaKunikida
Currently Playing: SSBU, SSF2, SIFAS
Waifu: Hanamaru Kunikida
Miduz wrote:
Vanilla wrote:
[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHYWJQxqVVI ]
i...uhh actually dont know what happened here.
tails got out of a master ball and suddenly he grows big
wut

(look at 0:39)

Not only tails, all characters are becoming big when they get out of a master ball.
Not sure what causes this but looks like if you escape and don't touch the ground you won't become big.]
don't know for sure tho.

well, the glitch has been patched, but iirc, i can replicate the glitch anytime so shrug.

also:
If an opponent inside the master ball got ko'd, they won't respawn on a revival platform, they just fall into the stage.
and at the same time, the camera will only focus on p1 and p2's damage meter won't display the damage.

Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:15 am
YIM WWW

MGN Username: Dj_Hyperfresh
Currently Playing: SSBU, SSF2
Waifu: Kirby
:naruto: still chuckles on certain attacks (up b, back throw) with voice set to 0

bear lol#9526
these archives kinda gay
:bandanadee:

Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:49 am

MGN Username: Lermonz
Sometimes when attempting to lock the room despite being alone in it the text box for not being able to lock it yet doesn't pop up and no sound effect plays.

buh

Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:59 pm

In the Multiman smash level in Classic mode, if you kill a Multiman with a blue turtle shell the game pretty much breaks lol, more accurately, that camera position gets locked, each player on screen stops taking damage, and even if you K.O yourself the game stays on the multiman level instead of going to the "Continue?" screen. only way to get out is quit and start over from the beginning.

Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:59 pm

MGN Username: Kirbylover123
Currently Playing: Minecraft, Call of Duty, Smash bros WiiU/3DS
I have no idea how it happened but somehow I must've moved pikachus Z axis to him un-interactivable.

https://youtu.be/ksqolpPna4M

Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:59 pm

Hello there, I'm rather new to Super Smash Flash 2 and I absolutely love the game and how it works. However I've encountered an irritating bug where my shield stays active constantly making it impossible to normally walk or do ground attacks. I've searched around and even tried all shoulder button options for shielding (Ax-,Ax+ and BN). It also never seems to save my choice on Tap Jump, Auto Dash and D-Dash, often times saving both the shield input and the dash options for one game until seemingly forgetting this configuration the next game.

So to recap: I actually CAN normally shield and dash, but only for one game. After that I have to redo the setup for it which is understandably frustrating.
((I Use a GC Controller with a Mayflash Adapter btw))

Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:30 pm

MGN Username: f3rr0
When playing 4 player F4A (3 browser, 1 windows executable). If a browser player is tabbed out the match count down will hang on 3. Is this a bug or a feature LOL

F3RR0 :yoshi:

Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:22 am

Currently Playing: Melee, SSF2
Waifu: I'm not a weeb
Not sure yet on how/when this happens, but the first time I opened the new version of SSF2 and went to try out pikachu's new JC on FD in training mode, I noticed that after 5 mins or so that I was no longer able to use grounded Quick Attack. Aerial Quick Attack worked fine, though.

EDIT: I managed to do it again, so I now think it has something to do with either grabbing ledge with QA or landing on-stage from a horizontal Quick Attack. I also know now that if Pikachu dies he can use it again.

EDIT 2: My suspicions were wrong, as I've found the answer: if Pikachu uses side-b, aerial or grounded, he can no longer use grounded quick attack until he dies.

Last edited by Soar on Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:46 am

MGN Username: VanillaKunikida
Currently Playing: SSBU, SSF2, SIFAS
Waifu: Hanamaru Kunikida
sometimes, when a character rolls into the ledge, they fall off the ledge.

Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:03 am
YIM WWW

I've noticed that sorting by ping seems to only count the first digit. For example a ping of 1000ms is considered lower than a ping of 30ms. Or as shown in the image, 4426ms is considered lower than 44ms.

Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:50 am

MGN Username: FieldaGrass
Waifu: Isla
Link's down air has a property where you can make it think you hit the ground and your opponent at the same time, making you bounce up (like you hit the dair) with no lag. It's sort of like an on-hit auto-cancel.

Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:09 pm

MGN Username: FieldaGrass
Waifu: Isla
If you grab an opponent with Luffy's up-b as Luffy is hitting the ground, the opponent will freeze in place until hit again.

Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:27 pm
 [ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73 ... 106  Next