The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 2:50 pm

[ 2 posts ] 
SSF1 Mode Tier List 

MGN Username: Knuckles for SSF2
Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash 2
I want some discussion. Who do you think is good/bad in SSF1 Mode. I would say that Isaac is broken with his Growth and dashadance but what is you're opinion.

Ultimate Secondaries: Toon Link, R.O.B. Richter, Roy, King K Rool, Lucas

Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:46 pm

MGN Username: Lermonz
Sora is extremely good in SSF1 mode. His dash attack is perfect for it (long-lasting single hitbox, lots of range) Neutral-B is super strong and can help his horizontal recovery. Fair can kill really well and utilt spam can be useful for him too.

Falco is also really good, mostly because of dair. SSF1's mechanics make dair act like a super strong multihit, so it can deal 60% in 1 crouch-jump dair. And laser is also crazy good because it can kill for some reason. Dash attack and ftilt are also super useful. His only problem is his fall speed making him have one of the worst recoveries.

Goku is probably very good too, because he can have an infinite recovery with dair cancelling to slowly move up, and dair's landing lag can be cancelled w/ a turnaround as soon as he lands. But he can't really get cheap kills easily and all his other moves are bad.

GnW and Sonic can also do the infinite recovery thing, but the timing is more strict

Kirby is also really good, because of his multihit dash attack being very annoying. He can also abuse inhale to cheese opponents harder than most characters, and having more jumps is very helpful for not dying to accidentally running offstage

I have more opinions on characters in SSF1 mode but I don't wanna keep writing for a long period of time.

buh

Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:17 pm
 [ 2 posts ]