The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 7:52 am

[ 1058 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 71  Next
SSF2 Videos 

lol thats cool

nice edits

Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:35 am
SSF2 Developer

Currently Playing: Complacency breeds weakness. My opponents won't stop getting stronger, neither will I.
The set I played against Cleod9 in Sot6P's online tournament. I might do a match analysis video of this, and as a disclaimer lag favours slow/defensive play.
YouTube Video:

YouTube Video:

A 4 stock I had online against MarkS. We played a bunch of matches and this was the only 4 stock I got on him (our first match lol). We had some great games though.
YouTube Video:

Youtube: NinjaLobsterStudios
Stream: twitch.tv/ninjalobster

Click to expand thumbnail

Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:13 pm

MGN Username: ZekePrower
Currently Playing: With my fox dolls.
DescendedSun is a god on the battlefield. It was a real pleasure to fight such an aggressive professional

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1a3y8J ... e=youtu.be

Rem is my main. Kinda looks like Tails doesn't she?

Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:01 pm

good game, and digging the music!

you could name the video to something more interesting than ''2014 08 19 1626 36'' though lol, I don't think people would click on the video as much

Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:20 pm

Yeah it's been many months since I've uploaded a video so I don't really know what I'm doing :/

Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:38 pm

Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash 2
looked like DS was off his game

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGwe_ZagNDtx5kRoFyF6zuw

Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:37 pm

MGN Username: DescendedSun
Currently Playing: SSF2
RemPrower wrote:
DescendedSun is a god on the battlefield. It was a real pleasure to fight such an aggressive professional

Sadly i had so idea how to play Tails. I have never played against a good Tails before, which made the situation worse. And i had to put up with Input Lag so i couldn't do all the things i could do on local. I had to adapt to your play style during the match!

But, yeah we had some really good games. I think i pulled out Wario in some of the later matches? Anyway, good games, you have a good Tails. I want to setup some matches with you again. You're fun to play.

Youtube

Latest video!
CPU Battles!
YouTube Video:

Support my songs! Soundcloud

MG: Descended_sun - YT:Powerofzarak/DescendedSun - MGN: Descendedsun

Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:36 am

Descended_Sun wrote:
RemPrower wrote:

Sadly i had so idea how to play Tails. I have never played against a good Tails before, which made the situation worse. And i had to put up with Input Lag so i couldn't do all the things i could do on local. I had to adapt to your play style during the match!

But, yeah we had some really good games. I think i pulled out Wario in some of the later matches? Anyway, good games, you have a good Tails. I want to setup some matches with you again. You're fun to play.

If tails ever recovers with downb u can just counter it for ez edgeguard

Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:54 am

MGN Username: DrunkenRockman
Currently Playing: SSF2, League of Legends, Borderlands 2, and Shovel Knight.
Here's another one of my online matches.

YouTube Video:

Youtube Channel for mainly Smash content: https://www.youtube.com/user/IceCreamMan1923/videos
MGN: DrunkenRockman

SSF2 Offline: Godlike.
SSF2 Online: In good matches, it's great!

Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:44 pm

Hisoka wrote:
Descended_Sun wrote:
RemPrower wrote:

I agree with this. For what it's with though I got all extra excited when I entered the room. I was like "omg I'm gonna fight DS! I won't win but I hope to do well this time."

If there's one thing I have to thank you for it's this: after you got the first combo in on me, I snapped (not angrily). When I was a child I fought very aggressively and my winrate showed, but after a while I slowed down because people got annoyed at me winning and wouldn't play, and consequences followed. During our match you awoke my long dormant soul. My playstyle dramatically improved after our fight. And I have to thank you profusely for that.

I won't fall asleep again and can't wait to Sensei Sun once more~

Theatrics aside, I wonder if I'm considered "good". The last critique I got was from GreaterMaelstrom and he said I was a beginner :D...
I think it was him I don't remember, I'll revise this post if I made a mistake.

Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:25 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: Sorabotics
Currently Playing: SSBM and SSF2
RemPrower wrote:
Hisoka wrote:
Descended_Sun wrote:
RemPrower wrote:

I agree with this. For what it's with though I got all extra excited when I entered the room. I was like "omg I'm gonna fight DS! I won't win but I hope to do well this time."

If there's one thing I have to thank you for it's this: after you got the first combo in on me, I snapped (not angrily). When I was a child I fought very aggressively and my winrate showed, but after a while I slowed down because people got annoyed at me winning and wouldn't play, and consequences followed. During our match you awoke my long dormant soul. My playstyle dramatically improved after our fight. And I have to thank you profusely for that.

Theatrics aside, I wonder if I'm considered "good". The last critique I got was from GreaterMaelstrom and he said I was a beginner :D...

I would disagree. While your tactics for approach and KO's are simplistic, they are quite effective (especially against Peach). Playing against you, admittedly, is a little annoying, but the fact that you're annoying to play against actually means your good (please take that as a compliment and not a dis). There are more things that you could do, but you play well! :)

Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:49 pm

I'm not easily offended on the internet.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:12 pm

MGN Username: DescendedSun
Currently Playing: SSF2
RemPrower wrote:
Hisoka wrote:
Descended_Sun wrote:
RemPrower wrote:

I did not know my playstyle affected people this way. When i was on the first official SSF2 Tournament, someone called me the M2K of SSF2. And the TheBlackMystery is eager for me to teach him a little about the game.

I'm really flattered actually, i never thought i was as good as people made me out to be. I still have much to learn, though. I've mastered my tactics on the computer, but there is only so much you can learn against the computer. But really, i'm happy everyone gives me all this support.

Youtube

Latest video!
CPU Battles!
YouTube Video:

Support my songs! Soundcloud

MG: Descended_sun - YT:Powerofzarak/DescendedSun - MGN: Descendedsun

Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:57 pm

Descended_Sun wrote:
RemPrower wrote:
Hisoka wrote:
Descended_Sun wrote:
RemPrower wrote:

I did not know my playstyle affected people this way. When i was on the first official SSF2 Tournament, someone called me the M2K of SSF2. And the TheBlackMystery is eager for me to teach him a little about the game.

I'm really flattered actually, i never thought i was as good as people made me out to be. I still have much to learn, though. I've mastered my tactics on the computer, but there is only so much you can learn against the computer. But really, i'm happy everyone gives me all this support.

I remeber one of your first posts was a video and I'm like, "hey this guys pretty good considering how new he seems, but I could still kick his a** in online mode in sheik dittos". Then like two weeks later you posted another video or gameplay or something and I'm like, "holy s*** this guy would kick my a** now!"

Also, made a marth combo video, check it out people!
YouTube Video:

Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:21 pm

Holy s*** these combo's were super good

nice vid man!

Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:25 pm
 [ 1058 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 71  Next