The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 11:54 pm

[ 4 posts ] 
Sudden death Glitch 

This has probably been said before, but i could not find it so sorry if it was.

There has been a glitch that i have noticed and i would like to share it. This glitch can be done by Setting a time limit and having an equal amount of stock when it runs out. it will automatically make player one win even if they have the same amount of stock. I have tried to make it so they both have an equal percent but sudden death still doesn't come and player one wins. i have attached a file of the glitch but i dont know if that will show the winner screen, if necessary i will find a way to record the glitch but i do not have a way of doing that right now

Edit: removed the second file

Attachments:
File comment: Just the replay its safe dont worry
Sudden Death Glitch.ssfrec [1.1 KiB]
Downloaded 74 times
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:57 pm

MGN Username: Not telling you
Dunno what to do about your sudden death glitch, but I did experience something different. If Kirby and another opponent have only 1 stock and Kirby does a back throw offstage, the game doesn't know if either player died first or if sudden death occurred, so the game locks up at a black screen. This doesn't happen with his forward throw, since Kirby always wins.

Secondaries:
:ness: :mario: :zelda: :sheik: :zerosuitsamus:

Plausible/Upcoming Mains/Secondaries in Beta:
:luigi: :falco: :bandanadee: :sandbag: :luffy:

Melee Mains:
Luigi, Marth, Roy, Link, Young Link

Secondaries:
Mario, Dr.Mario, Ness, Falco

I am mostly a low tier person

SO DON'T QUESTION ME.

Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:17 pm

MGN Username: [BANNED]
Currently Playing: SSF2TAS
xXJoeyTheTrickyXx wrote:
Dunno what to do about your sudden death glitch, but I did experience something different. If Kirby and another opponent have only 1 stock and Kirby does a back throw offstage, the game doesn't know if either player died first or if sudden death occurred, so the game locks up at a black screen. This doesn't happen with his forward throw, since Kirby always wins.

Actually, the game does know who wins in the case of a Kirbycide. Its a port priority system, meaning that the player closest to being Player 1 automatically wins. The black screen was most likely caused by something else.

Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:47 am
BR Member

MGN Username: TSF|Cookies
Currently Playing: PM, Melee, Ultimate, Hollow Knight
Someone made a post a while back (Id assume its in the Kirby thread) regarding Kirbycide using FThrow/BThrow and different stock counts. The game softlocks on blackscreen if you Kirbycide with a specific throw with a specific stock count (Kirby being even/behind iirc). Had that problem a few times if anyone remembers my old Kirby :pikachu:

Shoutouts to Harr for this sick player card!

Join Chibi Nation, the 20CR Discord for all aspiring Chibi-Robo mains!

Click to expand thumbnail

Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:14 am
 [ 4 posts ]