The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:23 pm

[ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Songs of Alvaris 
BR Member

Currently Playing: Chaconne
For sure! I also really want to play SoA again though haha.

Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:12 pm
Site Admin

So just for a sense of how I should get back to this.

Did you guys want to finish the fight?

Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:59 pm

Currently Playing: SSF2, Roblox, Kirby Star Allies, Sonic Mania Plus, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Pokemon Emerald, Leauge Of Legends
Waifu: Rera (SSVI)
Yes! (I'm kind of new to Songs of Alvaris, but I do like good and bad characters clashing in a duel!)

YouTube Video:

Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:21 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: Savvy, eh?
Currently Playing: Savvy's Art Academy
I also appreciate a good duel.

Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:52 pm

Currently Playing: animal f*** crossing,
i'd like to finish the fight, yeah

Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:45 am

Currently Playing: SSF2, Roblox, Kirby Star Allies, Sonic Mania Plus, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Pokemon Emerald, Leauge Of Legends
A bio for my character!

Name: Darkrai (named after the Pokemon Darkrai.)
Powers: Can control wind and darkness.
Super Forms: Super Darkrai
Side: Good
Favorite Color: Purple
Attacks: Macho Punch, Hadoken, Shakunetsu Hadoken, Shinku Hadoken, Guren Senpukyaku, Screw Smash, Bloody Garden, Dark Aura Storm
Appearance: Purple robe, white hat with fuschia stripe, greenish-blue eyes, blue aura emitting around him.
Super Form Appearance: Jalapeno red robe, burgundy hat with orange stripe, pure blue eyes, golden red aura emitting around him.
Bio: ???

YouTube Video:

Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:26 am

So uh, you're new to forum roleplaying, that's evident. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt but also a fair warning. In the case you're just trying have a good time, we love having new players join, but there is a level to entry, base line you read the OP and actually know what the game is about and how to make a character for any rp you want to join, for example following the character form provided by the GM instead of making your own. You might also be interested in some of the topics in the RP academy section.
Making an RP character: https://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtop ... 25&t=34689
and 101 (but actually 44) tips from new players: https://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtop ... =25&t=3162
are both good ones.
Now for the fair warning, the Roleplaying Section is really lax but it isn't a spam section. Myself and others love to help newbies out either via questions in topics or PMs, but don't take it for granted please.

---

Yeah, Jax is basically unscathed and a tank, I have no problem continuing the combat encounter, Kiki.

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'
'Cause when the haters get goin'
My eyes just start a-rollin'

Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:50 am
BR Member

Currently Playing: Chaconne
Herlewin must fulfill his destiny of a glorious, dramatic and early death. The show must go on.

Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:15 am

Deciton_Reven wrote:

That forums locked, so that is why I'm posting my character for this forum RP here.

YouTube Video:

Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:19 pm

Currently Playing: Skyrim,Warframe, and League Of Lag
Did you join the rp role/group thing?

Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:13 pm
Site Admin

Currently working on getting this back up and running hopefully in the next few weeks ^.^

Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:20 pm

I guess I should answer the question you posed Kiki, I am interested in playing although I'm probably not interested in playing Alborz so it may be easier to wrap up the fight.

Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:06 pm
Site Admin

Wizzquizz wrote:
I guess I should answer the question you posed Kiki, I am interested in playing although I'm probably not interested in playing Alborz so it may be easier to wrap up the fight.

Ok, I'll see what I can do.

Did you still want to maintain your "Seth" role (aka the one upgraded class starter of the party)?

Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:11 pm

I am unsure. I haven't really put much thought into my next character

Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:43 pm

Alborz Replacement: show
Name: Dinah Faramond

Appearance: Dinah is tall and lanky. She has long black hair, usually hidden behind her hood. She wears a long brown coat that goes a down most of her body. Thick brown leather boots can be seen peeking out from beneath it. Her face is almost always hidden behind a mask. But underneath is a landscape of scars and facial damage from a burn she suffered in her youth. Her heterochromatic eyes peer from the mask one bright blue and the other a soft green. In her hand she is normally carrying a bag. The bag contains what brews that are not currently attached to the various belt pouches.

Personality: Most describe Dinah as cold and negative. The fact that she can’t show many emotions adds to this effect. Dinah seems to always find the worst even in the happiest situation and doesn’t hesitate to bring it to attention.
She cares little for titles and military rankings, seeing them more as simple bragging rights and nothing little more. Dinah understands the need for people to hide their true selves from the dark judgemental world and doesn’t look down on those that do.
She usually only shows her happier side when she is creating a mask in her spare time.

Biography: Dinah was raised by a small farm household and spent the better part of her childhood admiring the Emeldia’s craftsmanship. Even in the small town she was born in magic and artisans could be found everywhere. Her favorite was the mask maker. Whenever she could young Dinah would go into town and watch the man work. She began to collect the masks he made and learn his trade through watching. Dinah adorned the walls of her room with the masks enjoying each one’s beauty and uniqueness. She would wear them around her house as she ran room to room enjoying the little things.
Her life proceeded normally as she grew until she reached the age of ten. As the years went past her father became more and more of a drunkard. Coming home and violently lashing out at others. Then Dinah happened to step in one day. She remembers and regrets that decision daily. Her father quickly overpowered the young girl. Pinning her to the kitchen counter top. That was when he grabbed the tea kettle. It was on the oven getting ready to boil. In a drunken rage he grabbed it and plunged it to his daughter’s face. She remembers the heat. She remembers the pain. She remembers the screaming. Finally she remembers blacking out. She remembers waking in an unfamiliar room in the capital city. She remembers seeing her mother next to her. And she remembers seeing herself, she was used to hurting her face but this was the first time her face hurt her.
The pain was a numbing pulling pain now. Her face was permanently damaged. The following months were met with the struggles of healing and strengthening what muscles she had left. For a while talking was a challenge and so was eating. The worst part however was how others looked at her. She constantly saw the others stare and she could hear them whisper. The one day it hit her. She began to craft her own masks. Building them to be intricate and beautiful. She wanted them to show others what she felt and wanted others to see her as they saw the masks.
Dinah continued making masks and wearing them as she went about her routine.
She went weekly to an Apothecary in the city. He treated her with a simple salve, made of aloe leaves, to ease the pain. As the days went on she became more intrigued by what the apothecary did. Asking questions and taking notes on his newest projects and mixtures. Eventually Dinah became his assistant. She mainly did small errands and simple treatments, but it was a simple life and one she enjoyed.

Class: Chemist

Weapon Level: E

Weapon: Poison Brew and Truth Brew

Equipment: Tonic (3), Antitoxin (3), Smoke bomb (3)

Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:03 pm
 [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next