The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:44 pm

[ 75 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Cleodpocalypse Now: Journey to New Mcleodgaming 

Currently Playing: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle
An Rp about the transportation of the RP chars, and members to the neo MG by the S.S. Igotwood, S.S. Igotlongerwood, and other means.

The story starts with the forums beginning to be locked down, causing panic, and hysteria among all RP chars while the users sit back, and watch. Unbeknownst to them however, their Characters were in trouble...

You see, the forums were being locked with the RP chars still inside. This is their ragtag journey to escape. But there is danger waiting for them, inside the forums, and outside....

Bio sheet:
Name:
Race:
Guardian of which section: (If char is a villain)
Backstory:
Appearance:

Battousai's sheets:
Name: Battoumaru Namikaze
Race: Human
Guardian of which section: (If char is a villain)
Additional Info: Chakra user
Backstory: Was once a Hokage, and at one point possesed the Mangekyou Sharingan, but gave it all away.
Appearance: an average sized man with blue eyes, brown hair, a clean shaven face, and a green Flak Jacket.

Snow sheet:
Name: Snow
Race: Angelis
Guardian of which section:
Additional Info:
Infinitessimal power as long as hadou still courses through his body.
Ability to control Hadou energy, allowing him several Hadou based techniques.
Ability to use Mortal Attacks: Blizzard fist, Ultima.
Can Fly.
Ice Based techniques are limitless, as to what he can completely do, even he is not aware.
His skill and speed with a sword is unparalled, to challenge him to a duel of blades, is suicide.
Backstory: He is the first child of a being known as Feolthanos, as to what he truly is, he tries to hide from the others, but to them, he is merely known as Angelis, a being that is not quite god, not quite mortal.
He controls Ice flawlessly and completely, as well, his skill with a blade is top notch. This earned him the nickname, The Ice Samurai.
He wants to obtain all of the crystals, so that he may craft a new world, bathed in the glory of peace and harmony.
Appearance: Fox Tail, Fox Ears, and oversized wings that look like they are from a raven, as they are as black as the night sky. He wears Golden Samurai Garb. He wears a sheath for his sword on his right hip. ~ Wields: Mutsunokami ~ Random note: Snow wears no Underwear, as he likes the feeling of freedom, when asked, he simply stated, “I like letting it all hang out, just not so that everyone can see.” A lot more of him is Fox-Like than meets the eye, however to see this he would need to remove his robe.
His height is 5’3’’, weight is 137 lbs.
He has unnaturally blue eyes, blond hair, and his fur is somewhere between silver and white.

Villain Sheet:
Name: Gouryuu
Race: Guardian/Cyber
Guardian of what topic: RP Section
Appearance: Varies
Backstory: none

Last edited by Wolf on the Moon on Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:58 pm

FAIL.

Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:12 pm

Location: Everywhere and nowhere trying to find my place in life.
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 7, Dissidia Final Fantasy,Tony Hawk UnderGround,Ape Escape On the loose, Ape Escape 2 Digaea 1
Name: pico
Race: half calf half human
Guardian of which section:none
Additional Info: chakra 190
Backstory: still trapped in the forums because he fell a sleep
Appearance: a cat with Grey cloud hair,T-shirt that says "live free or die hard" green jeans and goggles

"DAMN IT REAVER!"

Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:13 pm

OOC: You're in. also I anticursed this one :lock:
Nao, let's get this started.

Batt was eating ramen at Ichiraku, when all of a sudden, a giant bug-like creature appeared crossing the boundaries of every RP.

"What the!?" Batt asks.

Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:17 pm
Site Moderator

NEGTBICH: Umm.... who the hell let Fury into the RP section...? (BTW NEGTBICH means "Not Ever Going To Be In Character Here".)

Jin wrote:
I support the bombing of Israel.

Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:52 pm

Confusedness... Joins and posts because I don't think I can join the other one...

Snow sheet:
Name: Snow
Race: Angelis
Guardian of which section:
Additional Info:
Infinitessimal power as long as hadou still courses through his body.
Ability to control Hadou energy, allowing him several Hadou based techniques.
Ability to use Mortal Attacks: Blizzard fist, Ultima.
Can Fly.
Ice Based techniques are limitless, as to what he can completely do, even he is not aware.
His skill and speed with a sword is unparalled, to challenge him to a duel of blades, is suicide.
Backstory: He is the first child of a being known as Feolthanos, as to what he truly is, he tries to hide from the others, but to them, he is merely known as Angelis, a being that is not quite god, not quite mortal.
He controls Ice flawlessly and completely, as well, his skill with a blade is top notch. This earned him the nickname, The Ice Samurai.
He wants to obtain all of the crystals, so that he may craft a new world, bathed in the glory of peace and harmony.
Appearance: Fox Tail, Fox Ears, and oversized wings that look like they are from a raven, as they are as black as the night sky. He wears Golden Samurai Garb. He wears a sheath for his sword on his right hip. ~ Wields: Mutsunokami ~ Random note: Snow wears no Underwear, as he likes the feeling of freedom, when asked, he simply stated, “I like letting it all hang out, just not so that everyone can see.” A lot more of him is Fox-Like than meets the eye, however to see this he would need to remove his robe.
His height is 5’3’’, weight is 137 lbs.
He has unnaturally blue eyes, blond hair, and his fur is somewhere between silver and white.

And silently you die...

Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:53 pm

OOC: Umm... someone with taste. Also, to point out a rule...
Cleod9 wrote:
Don't post in a topic you don't like.

Also @ Snow/Panda, You're in.

Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:55 pm

I'll try to play in both...
Broaden my experience.

And silently you die...

Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:58 pm
Site Moderator

NEGTBICH: Oh, I love this topic!! It's kickass!! XD But you're deluded if you think the person that let you in has taste. If it was Joat, I'll let it slide because he's not completely against Bleach and Naruto fans.

Jin wrote:
I support the bombing of Israel.

Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:01 pm

The large bug like creature attempts to attack Snow. Batt jumps in, and pulls out a strange item.
"The Assist Trophy!!" He shouts.

OOC: Also, seeing as this is all taking place on old MG, it is possible to obtain items like Smash Balls, and the like from the SSF2 section. Including some prototypes that were turned down, if a picture was posted.

Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:20 pm

Why not

Name: Leon
Race: Mimic (Copies the form of creatures they can see)
Additional Info: MP: 300 Shapeshift-100 mp
Backstory: At the age of 2, he transformed into a puppy on accident, he wasn't able to gather enough energy to transform back until he hit six. At eight, he started to train himself and kept progressing. Now his limit is 3 a day.
Appearance: Tall, fair built, tanned, brown hair and eyes, sports a plain red t-shirt and jeans along with sandals

Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:13 pm

OOC: In.

Batt throws the assist trophy, and calls out another RP Character assistant. Z.Z.

Z.Z. pulls out a rusty iron knife, and turns it into cheeze. (Spelled cheeze, not cheese), and throws it at the Bug. It has no effect.

Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:17 pm

Leon saw a large bug, "Great, a fight, just what I was looking for." he said to himself excitedly. He ran toward to bug, but spotted a pokeball. He grabbed and through it down, "Please be cool!" he yelled as a blinding light flashed out of the ball. Suddenly, an Arcanine appears in front Leon. "Okay, thats cool." He said looking up in awe, Leon quickly flipped out his camera and flashed a pic right a the beast shot an inferno into the sky. The creature then disappeared into thin air; "Man, that was close, that form almost got away." Leon said to himself. "Well this pic is enough." Leon took out the developed pic, looked at it for a second, then transformed into the pokemon.

Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:29 pm

bluemage77 wrote:
NEGTBICH: Umm.... who the hell let Fury into the RP section...? (BTW NEGTBICH means "Not Ever Going To Be In Character Here".)

See it's fun to make acronyms...

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'
'Cause when the haters get goin'
My eyes just start a-rollin'

Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:33 pm

Suddenly a Moderation Bubble floats up from the ground. Batt pops it.

"Warning! Leave Mcleodgaming now! If you don't, you'll be destroyed!"
It says.

Z.Z. disappears.

The bug lunges at Leon.

Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:26 pm
 [ 75 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next