The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:38 pm

[ 81 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
I can't take it anymore! (Fight me.) 

Somebody fight me!

Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:00 am

Ok' but you had better not be an uber mod.

Name: Hidra (Hi-dra)

Wepon: Bo staff

Bio: Was born in the small village of Tark. when he won the village fighting tournament he earnd the 100,000,000 yen prize money. And bought himself a fancy mansion and various other luxurys. Because of this he is a bit spoilt but still a good fighter.

Misc info: Has devoloped various techniques with his staff, he does not use these much though as they leave him exausted,and open for attack.

Pigma: my beutiful reward
Fox: I can't believe these guys consider themselves equal to team star fox
Peppy: Do a barrel roll
Fox: Ok maybe they are
Imagehttp://superstarultra.blogspot.com/ My guide to kirby super star ultra I hope to expand it.

Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:59 am

I'm putting my Rupees on Zesper, no more than four pages of actual fighting.

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'
'Cause when the haters get goin'
My eyes just start a-rollin'

Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:00 am

Currently Playing: Vanquish
If healthy lunch can't take you, I want to fight you.
I'll probaly lose, but I need to practice.

Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:44 pm

Ummmmmmmm Zezper u gonna make a bio.

Imagehttp://superstarultra.blogspot.com/ My guide to kirby super star ultra I hope to expand it.

Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:50 pm

Why? You don't have one.

OH, THAT?

That isn't a real bio.

Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:05 pm

Healthylunch wrote:

You think you might wait until HE'S ONLINE!

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'

Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:10 pm

WereBob wrote:
Healthylunch wrote:

I lol'd cause it says he's online right now.

Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:41 pm

Belth wrote:
WereBob wrote:
Healthylunch wrote:

I lol'd cause it says he's online right now.

I just got online. Anyways, I'm going to fight Healthy? I'll make this quick. Heck, I'll even let two more people join in. I just need to get this outta my system.

We will be fighting in a giant, abandoned library with towering bookcases.
I'll be using Zesper from war of the black flames, with just a few modifications.

Name: Zesper Gastronburg
Class: Paladin
Appearance: Zesper stands tall at 6.5 feet, and has muscular build. He has fairly short and spiky, light pink hair, and sideburns. He also sports a goatee of the same color on his chin. He has many scars across his body, one right under his bottom lip that comes down to his chin. Zesper has pale skin, despite him traveling to different exotic locations. His eyes are a shade of pale pink, and are always fixed in a stern gaze. He wears a fancy white breastplate with black trim, with chain-mail underneath. His arms are covered in white plate armor, and wears black gauntlets that give his fingers the appearance of claws. Zesper's legs are also covered in fancy white armor with black trimmings, and to top it off, wears white boots, with black iron covering the toes. Over all this, he wears a big, black billowing cape, that's ripped and torn at the bottom, to cover up all the armor. The part of the cape around his neck comes up to his face, covering the lower half of his face up to his nose. Because of all the weight of the armor, he is slow when it comes to agility. He is rarely ever seen out of his combat outfit.
Personality: Zesper is a man of very few words. He is very stern, and has a gruff disposition. He usually answers questions in a grunt, or a quick "yes" or "no". Not a man that you would strike up a conversation with. Though quiet, he is quite the thinker. Zesper has won many a battle with his strategic thinking. His quietness often leads to people leading him around, and making decisions for him. Zesper is a man of honor, despite the savage clan he works for, and always believe in a fair fight against a fellow warrior.
Biography: Zesper used to be a wyvern rider for Dragon Fang clan back before they split into two. Quite the skilled rider, he often went on hunting trips and missions with other riders, wanting to prove himself as a asset so he could become a wyvern lord. One fateful trip, his hunting party came across a hostile dragon. The rest of his party fled, but foolhardy Zesper wanted to prove how skilled he was and stayed back to try to fight the dragon. He was wounded badly and his beloved wyvern was eaten alive. Zesper narrowly escaped death and came back to his clan, half dead. After being treated to by healers, his clan wanted him to get back to fighting as fast as he could, and offered to replace his deceased wyvern with a new one, but upon hearing the offer, Zesper snapped and left the clan and his family, claiming "They were fools for thinking they could replace his dearly beloved wyvern" and quit the ways of the rider.
Zesper traveled the land for years, being a freelancer and fought battles for pay, slowly loosing the cheerful personality he had years ago. One day, he came across a clan called the "Black Horizon". Upon seeing the mercenary and his skills, they hired Zesper to "help out" their clan, and made him a Cavalier. He now works for the Black Horizon, and is currently on a solo raiding party, and is now about to return to the clan, only to find it in ruins.
Weapon: A unusually large, two handed bastard sword that he wields with only one hand. It has a decorated hilt with single red ruby at the center, and the metal itself has a pinkish tint.

You can make the first move.

Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:50 pm

Currently Playing: Vanquish
If other people are joining, I'll take a crack at it.

Name: Deus Ex Angelo
Height: 6 feet 7 inches
Weight: 190 lbs
Alias: Deux
Race: Neodammerus

Appearance:
(quick head sketch)
Deus stands very tall, about 6’7 from the tip of his hair like quills (or whatever you would like to call them), he has large semi-muscular, semi-slim build up and has a pitch black, polymorphic skin that covers the majority of his body, excluding his face, his face resembles a white mask with two crimson pupiled eyes, and two black markings above his eyes, he wears a long dark blue sleeveless trench-coat with goldish markings,that extends to the lower halves of his calves and wears a silverly longs pants underneath.

Personality:
Despite his dark, malevolent, and mysterious appearance, Deux is very kind yet silent, he only speaks when it is necessary and much of what he says harbours great importance, he seldoms starts or enters fights, but he is a skilled warrior.

Weapons/abilities/powers: Deux'es body is a weapon itself, he can transform his arms into coventional short range weaponary, such as a scythe, kataar (large thrusting dagger), an awe, ect. His body is made of super compact and yet durable polymorphic cells, nearly indestructible, very durable, transformable, able to withstand heats up to 1000 Celcius, and colds of -100 Farhenheit. He can lift up to 15 his own body weight, his body is also temporally immortal, meaning he cannot die of age, but certainly can be killed in battle.

Biography:
Deux is the last of a great race known as the Neodammerai (plural;NeoDammerus) a race of creatures like himself, They created great cities, an elaborate langauge system, masters of sciences and archetecture, they flourished and prospered for centuries, until the mysteriously disapeared, no ruins, no remains, it seemed like they simply faded into nothingness. Only Deux survived, but unfornately suffered a terminal anmnesia. He remebered only a brief fragment of his people. He scours the world for answers to the mystery, nealry always turning up with nothing each time.

Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:35 pm

OOC: Ok now I get wats wrong with my bio.

Hidra steps into the library, "Ha" He scoffs, "how am I even supposed to breath in such a disgusting area."

Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:53 am

Healthylunch wrote:
OOC: Ok now I get wats wrong with my bio.

Hidra steps into the library, "Ha" He scoffs, "how am I even supposed to breath in such a disgusting area."

Okay, now try that again.

Better this time.

Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:43 pm

Currently Playing: Team Fortress 2, Osu!, FTL, Cortex Command, Hearthstone
Question: Any more free slots?
I gotta try this... :)
Bio: http://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=5375

Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:17 pm

ConquestStreak wrote:
Question: Any more free slots?
I gotta try this... :)
Bio: http://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=5375

One.

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'

Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:23 pm

Currently Playing: Team Fortress 2, Osu!, FTL, Cortex Command, Hearthstone
Yeah, but lunch here attempted to start the Rp.

Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:36 pm
 [ 81 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next