The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 8:37 pm

[ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
The Incredible Hulk (2008) 
Legendary Ghost

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XI, Left 4 Dead 2
Fox [NF] wrote:
thedobaga wrote:
Fox [NF] wrote:
thedobaga wrote:
I hated Spiderman 3 enough to never want to see it again.. If not for the fact that the story sucked, then solely for how much they raped Venom to pieces.

That villain in the movie? That wasn't Venom. That was a skinny, small, non-insane, non-savage, non-threatening piece of s#%$& that I wish I could wipe from my memory forever. Not to mention they hyped Venom up so damn much, and he only got, what, 20-25 minutes of screen time? WTF?
Reasons why I hated Dark Knight.

But Two-Face wasn't hyped up the way Venom was, the only villian they really hyped for Dark Knight was the Joker, and he got plenty of screen time.

I don't care about the hype. No doubt Venom dyng was worse than Two-Face dying, but I left theater pissed when Two-Face died, especially the way he did die. Venom died in an awesome way, two face was just thrown off a building.
Yea, it's a shame they killed of Two-Face, he was doing awesome as well...

But Venom's death was awful, I mean, seriously, Spidey just used sound to weaken him and then killed him with a grenade... At the same time, that also destroyed any chance of Carnage, so it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaay worse then Two-Face.

At least Two-Face was epic for the time he WAS alive.

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:28 pm
Site Moderator

Hakker wrote:
Fox [NF] wrote:
thedobaga wrote:
Fox [NF] wrote:
thedobaga wrote:
I hated Spiderman 3 enough to never want to see it again.. If not for the fact that the story sucked, then solely for how much they raped Venom to pieces.

That villain in the movie? That wasn't Venom. That was a skinny, small, non-insane, non-savage, non-threatening piece of s#%$& that I wish I could wipe from my memory forever. Not to mention they hyped Venom up so damn much, and he only got, what, 20-25 minutes of screen time? WTF?

But Two-Face wasn't hyped up the way Venom was, the only villian they really hyped for Dark Knight was the Joker, and he got plenty of screen time.

I don't care about the hype. No doubt Venom dyng was worse than Two-Face dying, but I left theater pissed when Two-Face died, especially the way he did die. Venom died in an awesome way, two face was just thrown off a building.

But Venom's death was awful, I mean, seriously, Spidey just used sound to weaken him and then killed him with a grenade... At the same time, that also destroyed any chance of Carnage, so it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaay worse then Two-Face.

Well sound I could understand (it was one of its weaknesses if I remember), but the grenade?

Unless they bring a new symbiote or something, I guess we won't get Carnage...

Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:39 am

Hakker wrote:
Fox [NF] wrote:
thedobaga wrote:
Fox [NF] wrote:
thedobaga wrote:

Unless some of the symbote is still alive somewhere...

Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:49 am
YIM WWW

Fox [NF] wrote:
Hakker wrote:
Fox [NF] wrote:
thedobaga wrote:
Fox [NF] wrote:
thedobaga wrote:

The Dark Knight > Spider-Man 3

I don't think the reason Venom sucked in the movie was because he had like 20-25 minutes in the movie but his appearence. Like what dobaga said:

That villain in the movie? That wasn't Venom. That was a skinny, small, non-insane, non-savage, non-threatening piece of s#%$& that I wish I could wipe from my memory forever.

He's too scroney and his voice sucked a**.

Poor Two Face, I thought he was gonna survive that movie and there will be a sequel with Two Face. Dammit Two Face, why did you die?

Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:18 pm
Legendary Ghost

Fox [NF] wrote:
Hakker wrote:
Fox [NF] wrote:
thedobaga wrote:
Fox [NF] wrote:
thedobaga wrote:

Has the same amount of chance as Two-Face being revived.

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:18 pm

Well, NF, when you put it that way, atleast Two-Face was actually Two-Face. I wouldn't admit that was Venom if you put a gun to my head.

Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:32 pm

Currently Playing: FF13, Naruto: UNS2, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Black Ops, & AC: Brotherhood
Golden Ike wrote:
*Jumps in* This is about teh Hulk not Spidey K.

Go make a spidey thread or something.

PS3 Info:
PSN: KazuoMitarashi
Black Ops: 2nd Prestige Level 44
Brotherhood: Level 50
I also play Dissidia 012 Duodecim on Ad-hoc.

Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:16 pm

Hakker wrote:
Fox [NF] wrote:
Hakker wrote:
Fox [NF] wrote:
thedobaga wrote:
Fox [NF] wrote:
thedobaga wrote:

Has the same amount of chance as Two-Face being revived.
Symbote can never really die, but a human can die. If they revive two-face, that'd be even more retarted. They had a funeral and everything. And then it's just like, "HAI GAIS! I R 2FACE ND I NVR DIED!"
It'd be so stupid.
thedobaga wrote:
Well, NF, when you put it that way, atleast Two-Face was actually Two-Face. I wouldn't admit that was Venom if you put a gun to my head.
That was venom...

Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:05 pm
YIM WWW

That wasn't Venom. That was a piece of s*** meant to look like Venom, but they failed at it all the same.

Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:32 pm

thedobaga wrote:
That wasn't Venom. That was a piece of s#%$& meant to look like Venom, but they failed at it all the same.
No, that Venom was awesome. But what really was a piece of s*** were Scarecrow and Juggernaut.

Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:35 pm
YIM WWW

Fox [NF] wrote:
thedobaga wrote:
That wasn't Venom. That was a piece of s#%$& meant to look like Venom, but they failed at it all the same.
No, that Venom was awesome. But what really was a piece of s#%$& were Scarecrow and Juggernaut.

http://content7.flixster.com/photo/72/0 ... 25_ori.jpg
This is not Venom. This never will be Venom. This fails at Venom. Venom is not a suit, Venom is not the same size as Spiderman. NO.

http://animation.art.br/3dart/venom/venom_midres.jpg
This? This is Venom

http://www.2dvalley.com/gallery/albums/ ... .sized.jpg
This is Venom

http://guru-efx.com/marvel/venom/venom_02.jpg
This is Venom

Venom should've been Huge! And I mean massive! Bigger than Juggarnaut, but no, he was skinny and the same height as Spiderman. I think he was even shorter than Sandman.

Venom should've been ferocious, savage, and just plain aggressive! Brock shouldn't of been in control, Venom should've taken full control and been the monster he's supposed to be.

That pile of dog crap in Spiderman 3 was NOT Venom.

Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:59 pm

thedobaga wrote:
Fox [NF] wrote:
thedobaga wrote:
No, that Venom was awesome. But what really was a piece of s#%$& were Scarecrow and Juggernaut.

http://content7.flixster.com/photo/72/0 ... 25_ori.jpg
This is not Venom. This never will be Venom. This fails at Venom. Venom is not a suit, Venom is not the same size as Spiderman. NO.

http://animation.art.br/3dart/venom/venom_midres.jpg
This? This is Venom

http://www.2dvalley.com/gallery/albums/ ... .sized.jpg
This is Venom

http://guru-efx.com/marvel/venom/venom_02.jpg
This is Venom

Venom should've been Huge! And I mean massive! Bigger than Juggarnaut, but no, he was skinny and the same height as Spiderman. I think he was even shorter than Sandman.

Venom should've been ferocious, savage, and just plain aggressive! Brock shouldn't of been in control, Venom should've taken full control and been the monster he's supposed to be.

That pile of dog crap in Spiderman 3 was NOT Venom.
Venom was not huge at first, and Brock was in control at first. That huge beast that you see there is later on in the story when the symbote takes control of Brock and Brock gets huge after working out.

Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:12 pm
YIM WWW
Legendary Ghost

Fox [NF] wrote:
Venom was not huge at first, and Brock was in control at first. That huge beast that you see there is later on in the story when the symbote takes control of Brock and Brock gets huge after working out.
That's s***, even when Venom takes over Spider Man in the comics, he's turned huge, bulkier, more muscles.

In the movie, he got a new colour and WAS stronger, but he was still the same skinny bastard.

Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:15 pm

Hakker wrote:
Fox [NF] wrote:
That's s#%$&, even when Venom takes over Spider Man in the comics, he's turned huge, bulkier, more muscles.

In the movie, he got a new colour and WAS stronger, but he was still the same skinny bastard.
Spidey never turned larger with the sympiote...

Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:07 pm
YIM WWW

Fox [NF] wrote:
Hakker wrote:
Fox [NF] wrote:
That's s#%$&, even when Venom takes over Spider Man in the comics, he's turned huge, bulkier, more muscles.

Spidey never turned larger with the sympiote...

Ever read Ultimate Spider-Man? He does in that when he gets pissed.

Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:57 pm
 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next