The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:31 pm

[ 6 posts ] 
Fersune Hawkfoot 

Name: Fersune Hawkfoot.

Race: Human.

Class: Thirio. (A sort of beastmaster in the World of Lisar, later described.)

Blood Animal: Wolf.

Alignement: Neutral, slightly chaotic.

Weapons:

Taiüt: A 2-handed wood baton with spear spikes at the extremities. Some spots are worn out because of Fersune's tightened grip. Fersune attached a small marine blue feather with brown wolf leather on the top, signifying her belief in the god Seou, the God of Battle of the Lisar lands.

Fersune Hawkfoot also has a whole artillery of weapons, such as swords, daggers, twin blades and such.

Appearance: Fersune Hawkfoot is a beautiful woman with crimson skin and dark brown hair that is cut to go out slightly outwards, on the sides of her elongated elfic ears. Her eyes are of a crude leaf-green colour. Stands by 1m7. Fersune Hawkfoot is lean but strong. Docile hands rendered dirty and resistant with the many years of crafting, and long fingers. Her fingernails stick out a little more than usual, because of her wolven traits. Fersune has also a long, snow white, bushy tail.
Reverted to her wolf form, though, her eyes go to a more ocre colour, and her skin becomes dark grey. She grows long but smooth fur. Fingernails transform into claws, and her ears become even pointier. Two long canines appear soon after the beginning and Fersune's muscles stand out more.

Personality: Unemotional and aggresive. She doesn't like to be disturbed at any moment, and may become very stubborn once it comes to arguments. But, unlike most of the other Thirios, thinks before acting. But, in rare moments, she also can be calm and inoffensive.

Story:
She was ordinary.
She was not different.
It was just that her parents didn't want her.

Abandoned at the age of 5 years in the Aster forest, situated near the great merchant city of Renn, Fersune Hawkfoot learnt quickly how to survive in the wilderness.
Hunt for food. Shelter yourself. Don't do anything without trust in yourself.
She then constructed a hut made out of wood and leaves at the age of 12. It was primary, but sufficient. She lived there, and was protected by attacks from outside animals.
But, three years later, one day, she was attacked by a group of wolves. She took a blood sample from one of them, but the others finished her off. It's only at the last moment that a man, of 18 years of age, found her being attacked and that killed the last wolves.
Fersune was mortally wounded from a rip that tore from her right shoulder to the middle of her stomach. She was only able to say the location of her hut before she went unconscious.
She awoke, two days later, with an enormous scar on her body. She was on her bed, felt dizzy, but she saw the man sitting right next to her. She first retorted why the man followed her to her hut, as an excuse for him being in it.
The man told her to shut up, and that she already caused enough trouble like that. Fersune was, at first, astonished by the calmness of the man, and secondly, by the brutality.
She then thought for a few minutes, thinking that without this person, she would be wolf food right at the time. She thanked the man, but added that he didn't need to do anything more and that he could go away now. The man looked at her, nor puzzled or shocked, but calmly, but the person had a look that would say that is you didn't shut up, the person would leave you back there, again, indifferent or your pleading.
So Fersune then asked herself to shut her mouth for a while and began sleeping again. As she woke up, again, she saw the man cooking something. The person said that Fersune should be hungry, and that he was too, so that he was cooking some meat. It only occured at that moment, to Fersune, to ask the man's name. The man answered calmly that he was Styke Dragonwing, and that he would also like it if Fersune told her name. Fersune accepted giving it, after she finished eating. She then asked what was Styke doing out there. Styke answered uncomfortably, that he had commited a blasphemy against his family, in the city of Renn, and was banished from the family. Then Fersune said what had happened to her, and that she wanted to find her true family. Styke laughed, then said that she would never make it. Fersune didn't want to accept. She stood up, noticed that she was wearing no clothes on, and dashed back under the covers of her bed.
Styke was laughing hard. Fersune was pissed off. Styke then picked up the clothes and handed them to Fersune, and added that she should not worry; he didn't see anything, and he began laughing again. When Fersune was about to take a dagger, lying on the floor, Styke said that he was an Enicdem. Fersune stopped her hand, retracted it, and said that she was a Thirio. Styke added that he knew that, because of Fersune's anatomy. Fersune asked him how he knew her, and he replied that an Enicdem is not a pervert, it's a sort of surgical guy, capable of healing most injures, according to their anatomy. Fersune was getting interested, then she asked if that's how she was saved by him. He replied that it was exactly how.
Fersune then got out of bed, fully clothed, and asked if they could go hunting together. Styke asked why, because they just ate, and Fersune replied that she would like to see how he does.

I guess that's all. I'm still working on the BG for now. I think I've made some progress, IMO.
Now, for explanations:

World of Lisar: The world where all of this happens.
In the world of Lisar, there are many different classes, somehow dividing them from each other like races would do, except for the fact that they can reproduce. Each class has their own powers.
Thirio: One of Lisar's classes. A Thirio is a beastmaster, capable of having the instinct of a blood animal, (an animal whom the Thirio swallowed a samplet of blood, and let it circulate through the whole body) or even transforming into the blood animal.
Enicdem: The Enicdem is another class of the Lisar lands. It is a professional healer, capable of healing any type of wound, very rapidly, or even reincarnate someone by taking one's soul and putting it into another live body. They are very appreciated by groups of travelers for the healing powers.

Last edited by Copy'n'Paste on Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:49 am

Pencil Sketch wrote:
Abandoned at the age of 3 months in the Aster forest, situated near the great merchant city of Renn, Fersune Hawkfoot learnt quickly how to survive in the wilderness.

Some how I just don't think that would work.

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'
'Cause when the haters get goin'
My eyes just start a-rollin'

Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:55 pm

Negative Null wrote:
Pencil Sketch wrote:
Abandoned at the age of 3 months in the Aster forest, situated near the great merchant city of Renn, Fersune Hawkfoot learnt quickly how to survive in the wilderness.

Some how I just don't think that would work.

Scratch that, then. 5 years would do the job?

Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:18 pm

Currently Playing: Team Fortress 2, Osu!, FTL, Cortex Command, Hearthstone
Amazing how they both can communicate.
Still, very detailed. I'm curious on how the Taiüt was made, with stone or metal, but it seems very versitile.
I don't see the age when she was attacked however.
Elegant hands seems too good to be true for a kind of "forest-born" kinda type. (Yes, i know she's not forest-born.)
I don't necessarily like how you put the setting of Lisar. Its seems too restrictive, unless she finds a way to travel.
Its just me, but its really good.

-by the way, long time no see! Copy and Paste? Right? You know I'm right.

Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:26 pm

ConquestStreak wrote:
Amazing how they both can communicate.
Still, very detailed. I'm curious on how the Taiüt was made, with stone or metal, but it seems very versitile.
I don't see the age when she was attacked however.
Elegant hands seems too good to be true for a kind of "forest-born" kinda type. (Yes, i know she's not forest-born.)
I don't necessarily like how you put the setting of Lisar. Its seems too restrictive, unless she finds a way to travel.
Its just me, but its really good.

-by the way, long time no see! Copy and Paste? Right? You know I'm right.

Yesh, that's me. :3

It's true that I haven't mentioned some things such as those that you posted right there. I guess I should put them on now.
'Elegant hands seems too good to be true for a kind of "forest-born" kinda type. (Yes, i know she's not forest-born.)' Ah, I always get an error with this, 'what would happen when this happens later on?' things. I guess I'll change that.
Well, to be honest, Fersune's stuck on an island composed of 45% forest, (Aster), 3 major cities, (Renn, Erik and Dawn.) and has a large chain of mountains with a desert just next to it.
She travels faster by transofrming into a wolf, capable of going through tighter passages and faster than any normal human.
For the 'being attacked' age,
Since she was 12 years old when she made the hut, and then I said, '3 years later, one day after,'
12+3=15.
So, It's around 15 years old she got attacked, and saved by someone of 18 years old.

Getitnao?

(Also, stuff in bold, is what I don't really know whether if it's a good thing or a bad thing :/)

Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:21 am

Currently Playing: Team Fortress 2, Osu!, FTL, Cortex Command, Hearthstone
Oops. My bad. I was too used to looking at the numerical age, I skipped over the "three" part.

Nice. :wee:

Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:24 pm
 [ 6 posts ]