The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 2:46 pm

[ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Ichigo Kurosaki 

MGN Username: Zalozis Zemsis
Currently Playing: Gundam Wing: Endless Dual | Melty Blood: Actress Again Current Code | Super Smash Bros. Brawl
I think it's too early to say what Ichigo needs changes in. His Bair kills really well and his combos easily carry off-stage for gimp setups. His force now just seems to be combos off the sides instead of the top now.

It my honest opinion, due to his speed buffs along with the nature of his attack adjustments, Ichigo really plays a lot like Marth without tippers with a mix of Ike's neutral and spacing. I think the ease of access in his playstyle is going to really add at keeping him a strong threat.

Luigi Movement, Cancel, Tech, etc.
YouTube Video:
SSF2 Google Drive
". . . Emphasis . . . of players helping one-another"

Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:53 pm

MGN Username: Jobin
Currently Playing: FusionFall
Waifu: Sandbag
You're kinda right, but we do know some of what could be his weaknesses at least if he's untouched.

Main Man: :sora:
Side Chick: :sandbag:
Hoping for: [jojo reference]

Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:59 pm

MGN Username: Jeffdebrine
Currently Playing: Ssf2,ssbb,mariokart wii
Waifu: zero suit samus
Uhh i don't know if this is useful tech (or a tech at all :pikachu: ) but following on the momentum you get when you pseudo dash off stage.....
If you pseudo dash close to the ledge and input downB at the right time you should see some of the downB animation and :ichigo: will instantly grab the ledge.Im still Testing it to see if the downB still has its hitbox when the animation is shown and will be able to spike unexpected players :tails: and grab the ledge :twisted:

And another i found is if pseudo close to the ledge just like the one above but instead you input the getsuga tenshou as soon as you land you should hear ichigo says "si" and his neutral B would cancel and ichigo would get a beautifully pleasing diagonal (or horizontal)distance off the stage and you can smack your opponent with a finishing nair.

(if these are actually useful techs in ichigo gameplay we should name it :wee: :wee: :ichigo: )

In beta ill see :gameandwatch: and pit

Secondaries:
:pikachu:

Last edited by Jeffdebrine on Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:51 pm

The fair > downB is possible just by running off the ledge without pseudo-wavedash, but it might be a tad slower.

Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:20 pm

i want to show you what i mean but when i try toput the replay it says the extension ssfrec is not allowed

Secondaries:

Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:24 pm

MGN Username: FluffyRuff
Jeffdebrine wrote:
i want to show you what i mean but when i try toput the replay it says the extension ssfrec is not allowed

usually I think the video/file name ends with 0 right? Just put .ssfrec at the end of it, and I heard you can show the file on here by using dropbox or google drive I think.

Practicing: :yoshi:

Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:08 pm

bunq wrote:
The fair > downB is possible just by running off the ledge without pseudo-wavedash, but it might be a tad slower.

thank you for the clearification :bandanadee: on tht one. ill try to dissect him as much as i can :ichigo:

Secondaries:

Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:02 pm

darkrinorex wrote:
Jeffdebrine wrote:

usually I think the video/file name ends with 0 right? Just put .ssfrec at the end of it, and I heard you can show the file on here by using dropbox or google drive I think.

its .ssfrec and says the same thing what should i do

Secondaries:

Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:04 pm

MGN Username: FluffyRuff
Jeffdebrine wrote:
darkrinorex wrote:
Jeffdebrine wrote:

its .ssfrec and says the same thing what should i do

Ok for drop box, what you do is, after your all sign up and past the tutorial (which I think you can skip), there will be a blue bar on the right that says "upload files", then there will be a blue button saying "choose files" then now you go and find the file you wanted to show "make sure again it has .ssfrec at the end of the ssf2 replay", and click open.

Now on the file shown under "recently viewed in the middle" the file you opened should show there and should show the "share button" if you move your mouse around it.

Then there should be another option saying "copy link", click on that and it then when you reply, you paste the copied link and it should make people be able to click on that link and download the replay and show it on our game.

I hope this made sense.

Edit: Drop box is free btw

Practicing: :yoshi:

Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:28 pm

:sweat: oh well i guess the problems was it was not the current patch or the when you view the match it goes to sudden death for some reason :sweat: .

oh yea

:ichigo:

Secondaries:

Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:35 pm

Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash 2 Beta
Not entirely sure if this is completely useful, but if you start to dash for a bit, then quickly short hop and fire a Getsuga Tenshou in the direction opposite of where you were running, Ichigo keeps all of the momentum from the dash and glides a good distance before letting loose the Getsuga Tenshou.

Once again, I'm not sure if this is just common knowledge and I'm just out of the loop, but this seems to be a really good retreat option, considering the long lasting Getsuga Tenshou hitbox and the distance that it sends you away.

Just figured I'd shared this (possibly common) information about my favorite character.

Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:03 pm

Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash 2 Beta
Also, it seems that :ichigo: can no longer grab people at the edge and down throw them off into the lower blast zone.
sad times :cry:

Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:06 pm

MGN Username: ;Danny;
Currently Playing: Poker
Waifu: Gwyndolin
zangetsu4 wrote:
Also, it seems that :ichigo: can no longer grab people at the edge and down throw them off into the lower blast zone.
sad times :cry:

Yea I'm gonna miss that insta-Ichi-kill
It was hilarious regardless of whether you were the culprit or the victim

Pochiman wrote:
Frank stretches his dick to the other side and asks his son to grab it. Then he ties his balls into a rock, and after that he cuts off his dick with his knife. Then he crosses by his dick.

Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:09 am

MGN Username: RayK47
Waifu: Donald Glover
Noticed that Ichigo's electrocution/shock animation shows his hollow mask.

Attachments:
File comment: Nice Touch imo
Hichigo ssf2beta 2.jpg
Hichigo ssf2beta 2.jpg [ 40.11 KiB | Viewed 3762 times ]

Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:30 pm

zangetsu4 wrote:
Not entirely sure if this is completely useful, but if you start to dash for a bit, then quickly short hop and fire a Getsuga Tenshou in the direction opposite of where you were running, Ichigo keeps all of the momentum from the dash and glides a good distance before letting loose the Getsuga Tenshou.

Haven't really noticed this as a retreat option, now that I tested it out, you can glide quite a bit backwards with it, something along the lines of 1/3 of Dreamland, especially so if you enter it from a pseudo-wavedash. Getsuga Tensho overall is quite useful, as long as the enemy doesn't perfect shield it. I've found myself pre emptively approaching with a shield to get it right back. Besides, the amount of damage you can do once you grab someone into it is quite ridiculous. 25% just from a throw and projectile, if you follow it up with something like an up-tilt you might be able to get something like 50% off this combo.

Okay, so after further testing, Neutral B on an opponent above 100% or so is pretty much a death wish for them. If you can get to them before they escape you can easily use F-Smash and U-Smash to knock them out very easily, just get the timing right. If you want pure jank, try doing it with Down-B near the ledge.

as long as they are stupid enough not to powershield it

A scrubby :ichigo: main.
Shameless plugs:
Twitter
Youtube

If only I could participate in tournaments ;_;

Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:56 am
 [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next