The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 4:09 pm

[ 2 posts ] 
This Forum's Organization 

Currently Playing: La-Mulana and other platformers
So, I have a couple questions about the forum sections. Currently we have:

Tournaments
Character Communities
Competitive Play
The Waiting Room

And then this big section below for... everything else. Is there a reason there's no:

Bug Reports
Online Play
Feedback
Support

etc? I keep having questions and stuff but not knowing where to put them. In most cases I guess the threads belong in the nebulous "lower region" of the forum, but it would be nice to have some more clarity on this. Is the construction still in progress?

EDIT: And before anyone tells me, I see the bug report thread. Maybe that's good enough for now, it was just something that came to mind.

EDIT2: Sorry if this all comes across as nit picking, it's not a big deal, it just looked sort of weird compared to other forums. Usually it's *all* subforums.

Wed May 31, 2017 1:26 am
Site Admin

MGN Username: [TSON]
Currently Playing: with myself
It's more difficult to manage /read 4 subforums with 800 threads with one or two replies each than it is to keep track of 3 popular threads. We wanna make sure we read every question or bug report.

Wed May 31, 2017 5:47 am
 [ 2 posts ]