The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 8:35 pm

[ 64 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
6teen 

I watched it Thursday, it was not bad I guess. It's now currently my favorite CN show. Everything else, except for Total Drama Island, are stupid childish crap.

CN has finnally commited suicide. They show now the gayest shows and are bad influence. Chowder is about a fat obesed sad kid that lieks to eat, I think he will die in the last episode. Flapjack is about this wierd gay kid that hangs around with an alcoholic, drunk, blue guy that is probably a rapist. That show is teaching kids that gayness is ok and you should eat candy and go to a bar and get drunk. And lastly Ben 10. They really killed the series this time. Ben 10 is most liklely gay, Gwen looks ugly like hell, and Kevin is a total pussy being a good guy. And even worse, they god damn canceled Toonami...

6teen actually is good IMO. It's finnally a show that I and probably you can relate to. (Do you?) It's actually perverted, a guy looks at chicks dressing. If you haven't watched this show yet, just watch it once. Then give me your review.

Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:03 am

Insane_Jett wrote:
I watched it Thursday, it was not bad I guess. It's now currently my favorite CN show. Everything else, except for Total Drama Island, are stupid childish crap.

CN has finnally commited suicide. They show now the gayest shows and are bad influence. Chowder is about a fat obesed sad kid that lieks to eat, I think he will die in the last episode. Flapjack is about this wierd gay kid that hangs around with an alcoholic, drunk, blue guy that is probably a rapist. That show is teaching kids that gayness is ok and you should eat candy and go to a bar and get drunk. And lastly Ben 10. They really killed the series this time. Ben 10 is most liklely gay, Gwen looks ugly like hell, and Kevin is a total pussy being a good guy. And even worse, they god damn canceled Toonami...

6teen actually is good IMO. It's finnally a show that I and probably you can relate to. (Do you?) It's actually perverted, a guy looks at chicks dressing. If you haven't watched this show yet, just watch it once. Then give me your review.

*Points to Naruto*
So death, weapons, huge amounts of blood spills and impending doom is childish? That mean a child could be the next Adolf Hitler.
:|

Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:29 am

Miles Edgeworth wrote:
Insane_Jett wrote:

*Points to Naruto*
So death, weapons, huge amounts of blood spills and impending doom is childish? That mean a child could be the next Adolf Hitler.

I don't think those imature brats are even awake at that time.

Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:54 pm

I hate all cartoon network's programming except for TDI Billy and mandy and the Adult swim block.

All the s*** anime's they've translated are totally suck too.

"I gayraged. And I'm not even gay." - Kosheh

Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:29 pm

Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
Is it just me or did you just call everyone of those shows you critized gay?
You're an idiot.

Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:16 pm

This is like a mix of 6teen and how CN is screwing up.

Firstly: Flapjack and Chowder are doing so well for a reason.
It's a freaking kids network. They are all aware that it's for comedy even if they are little kids. For example Chowder is my little brothers favorite show because he says Chowder is funny even when he isn't
eating. The show was admittedly at first about his eating habits but now has variety. Flapjack is supposed to be funny because Flapjack is happy and excited, and is misused and often disappointed by that Blue thing. But on a serious note I can't laugh at these things anymore. And yeah you can probably say good cartoons reach all ages. I guess that means its focusing on little kids. But in all honesty I can't really watch either.

6teen: When I lived in Canada this show came on quite a bit. And Nickelodeon had it for a while but to no real success. I really enjoyed it, and based on the way CN is owning Nick so hard right now, accompanied by the fact that the creators of TDI had some part in it it'll do well. But right now Clone Wars kills my Fridays. And I guess Secret Saturdays is all right.

*Points to Naruto*
So death, weapons, huge amounts of blood spills and impending doom is childish? That means a child could be the next Adolf Hitler.

Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:39 pm

oh yeah, flapjack!
I forgot that show!
I love it!

There is so much Subtle disturbia its amazing. The style and expressions are good too.

Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:34 am

Satan wrote:
oh yeah, flapjack!
I forgot that show!
I love it!

There is so much Subtle disturbia its amazing. The style and expressions are good too.

That's just... really disturbing... but I do find it funny when Flapjack cries.

*Points to Naruto*
So death, weapons, huge amounts of blood spills and impending doom is childish? That means a child could be the next Adolf Hitler.

Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:25 am

Miles Edgeworth wrote:
Insane_Jett wrote:

*Points to Naruto*

naruto is friggin gay the artist cant keep up good drawing and makes his face look like a cake and there is too much flash back i it I

cartoon469 wrote:
omg ur too much power for me please spare me darth :wee:

drago
5370-0587-3918

brawl fc

Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:16 am
YIM

darth_Optimus wrote:
Miles Edgeworth wrote:
Insane_Jett wrote:

*Points to Naruto*

naruto is friggin gay the artist cant keep up good drawing and makes his face look like a cake and there is too much flash back i it I

Let's see you draw. I wonder how it's going to turn out. Oh, like this:

Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:01 am

I did some reasearch. Canada seems to like the show. And obviously Canada seems to supply some of the greatest cartoons. Nickelodeon however, said that the show did not do very well because it didn't reach out to "their audience". EPIC FAIL.

*Points to Naruto*

Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:00 am

Currently Playing: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle
darth_Optimus wrote:
Miles Edgeworth wrote:
Insane_Jett wrote:

*Points to Naruto*

LAWL. If only you read the manga. Lots of faptastic stuff in there. (I think for every anime too, except Elfen Lied, the Anime totally owns the manga on the faption meter!)

Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:31 pm

Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
Miles Edgeworth wrote:
darth_Optimus wrote:
Miles Edgeworth wrote:
Insane_Jett wrote:

*Points to Naruto*

That doesn't look anything like him.

Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:41 pm

Kebin wrote:
Miles Edgeworth wrote:
darth_Optimus wrote:
Miles Edgeworth wrote:
Insane_Jett wrote:

*Points to Naruto*

That doesn't look anything like him.

I C WUT U DID THAR. :wee:

Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:49 pm

Sneak'r Knight wrote:
darth_Optimus wrote:
Miles Edgeworth wrote:
Insane_Jett wrote:

*Points to Naruto*

LAWL. If only you read the manga. Lots of faptastic stuff in there. (I think for every anime too, except Elfen Lied, the Anime totally owns the manga on the faption meter!)

The manga's not that great.
Its just a magnet for Weaboos.

Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:17 pm
 [ 64 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next