The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 6:16 am

[ 781 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 53  Next
Elemental Armory (Continued) 

OOC: Ha, one liners? You missed my hilarious pun a few posts back in the OOC. Look for it, I need you to answer that question.

(To Mira) "Listen. If you come with me, you and your friends will have a far easier time finding what they are searching for. I cannot simply let you go, because your success is undeniably important to us."

He faced the two newcomers again and took a deep breath. Then, in one shocking movement, he punched straight through the brick wall to his right, tore out a piece of a wooden wall stud and brandished it like a club.

Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:03 am

(( I did miss that... *checks element list* ))

Charisma looked at the man, then yawned. "I've seen better." She stated. "What are you waiting for? Come at me already. It's not nice to keep a lady waiting." Charisma's mind raced, thinking of a plan to take this guy out. "I'll use my size. He's big, so he's probably clumsy and slow." She thought to herself.

(( Meh, Earth is fine. ))

Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:48 am

Currently Playing: No games
Pug wakes up, rubbing his head. "Man, I guess thats what happens when you trip and fall on your teammate and the Teammate does the same to your other two team members..."
Muffin starts licking Pug. "Rise and shine."
Maria is snoring.
Kevin is sitting down. "Note to self, don't let robe hang to far behind self."

Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:30 pm

OOC: OK, Earth it is. And Pug, do you know what happened to you while you slept?

Suddenly, a different man appeared behind Belthazar and Charisma, boxing the two in. He said with a bit of a smug smile, "So I got here just in time to see some action, eh, Mortoog?" The man was slender and quite a bit shorter than his partner, but dressed in the same way. His hood was up, though, and most of his facial feature couldn't be seen.

"Leonard, did you find the weapon?" Mortoog asked his partner.

"No. And that means one of two things. One, one of the thugs got to it already, and we are set far back. Two, the Nymph lied to us, and it is kept somewhere else." Leonard answered.

"Well, now we have more pressing matters. Help me with these two." Mortoog told Leonard. Leonard drew a small knife, and without another word, he crouched slightly into a ready position.

Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:05 pm

*OOC: Do we continue my path now?*

{Draco} the Veron (fire-breathing blink fox)
[[Sylver]] the Robotic Dog

Story Mode (not to be confused with official SSF2 story mode)
Rising Tide: 4 stages complete

Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:07 pm

OOC: You're going to where everyone will end up. At the end of the shaft is where the next big event is, and you should get there at about the same time Mira (and probably Belth and Charisma) arrive at the same place.

Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:10 pm

Charisma bent her arms back, grabbing Belthazar's shoulders and using them to flip herself off of him. She landed behind the second man, and kicked at his back. Meanwhile, Belthazar remained still, ready to draw his weapon in an instant.

Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:11 pm

Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
OoC: ..So I wait nao?

Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:12 pm

Currently Playing: No games
soren410 wrote:
OOC: OK, Earth it is. And Pug, do you know what happened to you while you slept?

Suddenly, a different man appeared behind Belthazar and Charisma, boxing the two in. He said with a bit of a smug smile, "So I got here just in time to see some action, eh, Mortoog?" The man was slender and quite a bit shorter than his partner, but dressed in the same way. His hood was up, though, and most of his facial feature couldn't be seen.

"Leonard, did you find the weapon?" Mortoog asked his partner.

"No. And that means one of two things. One, one of the thugs got to it already, and we are set far back. Two, the Nymph lied to us, and it is kept somewhere else." Leonard answered.

"Well, now we have more pressing matters. Help me with these two." Mortoog told Leonard. Leonard drew a small knife, and without another word, he crouched slightly into a ready position.

OOC: No...

Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:23 pm

Leonard leaned hard to one side, avoiding the kick, then made a move to trap Charisma's leg under his arm.

Mortoog looked at Belthazar and asked, "You do not particularly wish to fight, do you?"

OOC: Capcom, yeah, but only for a little while. And Pug, you were carried away in your sleep. Nobody woke, and won't awaken until everyone is in the same room.

Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:52 pm

"I'd prefer not to get into a fight I don't think I can win." Belthazar stated with a sigh.

Charisma smirked, allowing the man to grab her leg she dropped her back to the ground, using her other leg to kick at the mans face from the ground.

Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:40 pm

Leonard tilted his head so it was only a glancing blow. He started to spin with Charisma's leg still under his arm.

"And I would rather not hurt those who I do not have to," Mortoog said.

Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:27 am

Belthazar let out a sigh of relief. "Well, she won't be leaving this one behind..." Belthazar stated.

Charisma used her free leg, and wrapped it around Leonard's legs, then pulled out in an attempt to trip the man.

Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:35 am

Leonard dropped to one knee and lost his grip on Charisma's leg, letting her fly into the open street, which was now deserted.

"Say she were to get the best of him. Would she kill him?" Mortoog asked, somewhat worried.

Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:26 am

"Honestly, I have no idea." Belthazar said with a sigh. "What's today's date?"

Charisma quickly sprung to her feet, running back at Leonard.

Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:30 am
 [ 781 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 53  Next