The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:39 pm

[ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Great battles of Lylat (star fox rpg) 

The Doom finally collides with Jacks ship. "Self destruct in 5." The captain says.

Pigma: my beutiful reward
Fox: I can't believe these guys consider themselves equal to team star fox
Peppy: Do a barrel roll
Fox: Ok maybe they are
Imagehttp://superstarultra.blogspot.com/ My guide to kirby super star ultra I hope to expand it.

Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:11 pm

Location: not here!!!!!! Location: i alredy told u Location: quit asking!!! Location: glitchy thing!
Jack mutters something under his breath, and luckily finishes the jet. "Go go go! Mom, turn on the overthruster!" Jack yells, running through into the other room to press it himself before his mother even has a chance to register what he was saying. They end up going a little more than double their previous speed, quickly accelerating toward the planet. They start to feel the gravity a little bit, and end up going even faster.

Default: Haingi
Purple: Hollow
Orange: Uchiwa
Blue: Orine

Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:51 pm

Location: not here!!!!!! Location: i alredy told u Location: quit asking!!! Location: glitchy thing!
*OoC: i'm probably gonna get banned about now, so i won't be replying unless i'm somehow let off the hook, which won't be happening. cya!

Default: Haingi
Purple: Hollow
Orange: Uchiwa
Blue: Orine

Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:29 pm

OOC: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Imagehttp://superstarultra.blogspot.com/ My guide to kirby super star ultra I hope to expand it.

Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:08 pm

Healthylunch wrote:
Kyubisora wrote:
Why don't I join you we can make little rip of schemes to kill others and you will be paid.

"I like the way you think but it's not that simple to join team star wolf,if you survive this you may be worthy." Murmers wolf opening a warp. "This warp shall take you to Corneria I want you to assasinate Genral Pepper."

:WEE: wrote:
Jack finishes with the jet, and lunges across the room to the other hatch. He opens it and starts clipping with his father once more.

His mother takes a hard right, turning so fast the entire ship rotates so it's right side is facing downward.

The captain of the doom noticing even his barrage cannon failed to kill Jack, decides that if that did not kill Jack then nothing can. "If I go to hell then im taking you with me." He bellows activating the self destruct mecanism on his ship and charging at Jack.

As Konamaru approaches the portal he flies through and aproaches General Pepper and says '' I've found Star Wolf and I'm going to join him and spy on him i'll need to upgrade my ship up a bit ok boss.''

Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:17 pm

"Sure go ahead the supply depo is just down there." The general said, "oh but first have this camera it will allow us to track your exact movements as you spy on star wolf." (The genral hands Konamaru a camera.)

Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:17 pm

Healthylunch wrote:
"Sure go ahead the supply depo is just down there." The general said, "oh but first have this camera it will allow us to track your exact movements as you spy on star wolf." (The genral hands Konamaru a camera.)

Kool so what to get what to get.
OOC: Can I get a upgrade on my ship to make it turn into a like a robot,landmaster,and a submarine. It will be like a super gundam, o yea and a tiger thing that would be cool for everyone to have.

Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:35 pm

OOC: Kay wateva
"Im opening a portal to sector Z. When you've got the stuff you need go through it." The general bellows.

Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:40 pm
 [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7