The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 4:38 am

Forum rules

DO NOT POST YOUR OWN UNFINISHED GAMES YOU'VE CREATED HERE!

To post about your own projects go here: viewforum.php?f=41

[ 846 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 57  Next
[MP] Kingdom Hearts 

Waifu: You!
I posted the trailer before with the updated graphics, not sure if they'll get the capes though. They changed KHFM to use both sticks for the camera (although it isn't that great) so I'm pretty sure they'll do the same for BBS. All I really care bout is if they keep the Unknown as hard as he was in the original.

Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:00 am

MGN Username: SuperSmashDrake
Currently Playing: Destiny, Smash 4, & Marvel Contest of Champions
THoT wrote:
I posted the trailer before with the updated graphics, not sure if they'll get the capes though. They changed KHFM to use both sticks for the camera (although it isn't that great) so I'm pretty sure they'll do the same for BBS. All I really care bout is if they keep the Unknown as hard as he was in the original.

They won't change the difficulty of any bosses. If they do, it will be ones in Mirage Arena, probably to rebalance the multiplayer, assuming we will be able to play online in it.

Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:54 pm

Prove it.

Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:06 am
BR Member

MGN Username: Zapperrix
Played about 2 hours of DDD. Flow Motion is fun to use, but its OP. I like the spirit mechanic quite a bit. So far, a fun game! Hope it stays that way.

ZERO_OR wrote:
Also their is no such things as GODS.

Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:31 am

MGN Username: SuperSmashDrake
Currently Playing: Destiny, Smash 4, & Marvel Contest of Champions
Kyuubit Level Two wrote:
Prove it.

Riku 2 is still extremely difficult in Kingdom Hearts Final Mix. Riku Replica 4 is still extremely difficult in Re:Chain of Memories. If bosses that are necessary to beat to continue the story received complaints about difficulty and they weren't fixed. I don't see Nomura having the team fix an optional boss.

Mysterious Figure will and always will be a battle of surge commands.

Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:16 pm

That's not proving it though

Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:28 pm
BR Member

SuperSmashDrake wrote:
Kyuubit Level Two wrote:
Prove it.

Riku 2 is still extremely difficult in Kingdom Hearts Final Mix. Riku Replica 4 is still extremely difficult in Re:Chain of Memories. If bosses that are necessary to beat to continue the story received complaints about difficulty and they weren't fixed. I don't see Nomura having the team fix an optional boss.

I'm sorry, but I didn't find the Riku replica (any version) to be difficult in CoM (GBA version and Re:CoM) at all. Honestly, the only challenge in the KH games are the bonus bosses from what I've seen and played.

ZERO_OR wrote:

Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:23 pm

Currently Playing: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Waifu: Mina Ashido
Zapperrix wrote:
SuperSmashDrake wrote:
Kyuubit Level Two wrote:
Prove it.

I'm sorry, but I didn't find the Riku replica (any version) to be difficult in CoM (GBA version and Re:CoM) at all. Honestly, the only challenge in the KH games are the bonus bosses from what I've seen and played.

Eh, I had some minor problems with Xaldin and Demyx in 2. But other than that, pretty easy.

I didn't get far into chain of memories before getting bored. I finished it, but didn;t enjoy much. Didn't like the battle system.

Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:06 pm

vexen is ridiculous in re:chain because he has a crazy amount of health and you have to break his card to attack him or he'll just block it

Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:54 pm

Currently Playing: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle
It's weird. I didn't have any trouble with Dark-Suit Riku in KHI (no deaths), but Ursula, World of Chaos Phase I (but none of the others) and all the other free-flight/swimming bosses handed me my a** for quite a bit.

And Demyx and Xaldin in II were the only real challenges for me. I actually had to use Mickey to beat Xaldin. My friend warned me that Xigbar would be a pain, and I didn't die once against him either, though to be fair, I'd already fought Braig and Xigbar-Braig in Birth by Sleep, so I knew his general gimmick.

Still haven't gotten a chance to try Sephiroth in I or II, fought Kurt ZIsa (was really underleveled) and Phantom (that Doom magic...) exactly once each so far and haven't succeeded yet, and I also got my a** handed to me by Xemnas inside the Hollow Bastion chapel in KHFM, though I was able to eventually beat Vanitas Remnant with Aqua, and got really close with a pretty low-leveled Ven.

Not even going to try the bonus bosses in BBS with Terra, besides Armor of the Master in FInal Mix, who I actually did defeat with Terra, and for whom Second Chance, Once More and Leaf Bracer were insanely useful, so it didn't matter that I used my worst character. Still haven't beaten No Heart, but got pretty close.

Last edited by Wolf on the Moon on Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:43 pm
Site Moderator

Waifu: Trollbean
There's something about BBS that gives me no motivation to do the bonus bosses, even though I've done all the others in the series.

Might be the f*** ridiculous level curve on the enemies

Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:51 pm

Currently Playing: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle
TerminX wrote:
There's something about BBS that gives me no motivation to do the bonus bosses, even though I've done all the others in the series.

Might be the f*** ridiculous level curve on the enemies

I think the Mirage Arena bonus bosses in Final Mix are more fair, honestly. As long as you have the right abilities (Leaf Bracer, Second Chance, Once More), it's really easy to take down Armor of the Master. And No Heart puts out insane damage, but even then, good abilities make him much less difficult.

But yeah, Mysterious Figure and Vanitas Remnant were a rude awakening. I can't remember how many times I had to fight VR to figure out how to get out of certain moves unscathed. Aqua's Seeker Mines help a lot against him though.

And I still haven't beaten Mysterious Figure with anyone.

To be specific, when Vanitas Remnant tries to pull off that Dark Cannon Shotlock, he's the most vulnerable.

And yeah, I get you on the no motivation part. When I played Final Mix on Proud Mode, I didn't even try Mysterious Figure that time. I couldn't even beat him when I played the original on Standard.

Last edited by Wolf on the Moon on Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:57 pm
Site Moderator

MGN Username: Pochi
I also had problems with Demyx and Xaldin, but the rest of the KH series bosses i played were all pretty easy

TwitterAsk
Kittenpuncher wrote:
imagine having sex with a clown though
instead of a dick he just has one of those flowers that shoots water out

Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:58 pm

Unknown in BBS is a stupidly hard boss because, even with the best abilities, there's a chance you will die, no matter what you do.

Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:45 pm
BR Member

I've heard that Unknown was the only luck based boss in the series. So, I guess its true.

ZERO_OR wrote:

Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:52 pm
 [ 846 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 57  Next