The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 10:48 pm

[ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
I can't take it anymore! (Fight me.) 

A little tip. Stop narrating in present tense.

Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:02 am

Zesper wrote:

OOC: when are u gonna join in with this

As Jacobs blow stabbed into Hidra's shoulder, red blood gushed out. "Argh" Hisra cried quickly covering his bledding shoulder with a dusty book he found lying on the grounds. Hidra then quickly began running attempting to flee the old library.

Pigma: my beutiful reward
Fox: I can't believe these guys consider themselves equal to team star fox
Peppy: Do a barrel roll
Fox: Ok maybe they are
Imagehttp://superstarultra.blogspot.com/ My guide to kirby super star ultra I hope to expand it.

Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:55 am

Currently Playing: Vanquish
Zesper wrote:

OOC: Whoops my bad.
Deux appeared before Hidra, he raised his scythe and brought in down towards his left arm.

Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:39 pm

Currently Playing: Team Fortress 2, Osu!, FTL, Cortex Command, Hearthstone
OOC: Oh right, one of us is going to be double teamed, or triple teamed (If Zesper Joins in)
IC: Jacob darts back as the scythe swings down. In the split second of watching the scythe fall down, he realizes that the scythe has no chance of reaching him. Drawing his bow, he stops about 13 feet away from the combating pair, and attached four arrows on the split bowstring, two arrows on each side. Pulling back the bowstring, Jacob was about to release his grip, when he thought: Why are they both fighting each other? If i didn't kill the scholars here, then they must have. But If both of them killed the scholars, then why would they fight? It must only be one of them... right? Attacked by doubts, Jacob hesitated. He couldn't risk fighting one who might actually help him. "I am going to regret this." he muttered, then steadied his aim.

Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:49 pm

The scythe slashed down toward Hidra. He raised his staff in a feeble attempt to block but the scythe slashed straight through Hidra's staff. Quickly Hidra then jumped backwards just out of the scythes reach.

Imagehttp://superstarultra.blogspot.com/ My guide to kirby super star ultra I hope to expand it.

Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:08 am

"Hmph.." Deux said as he raised arm off the ground, he caused a small crack in the floor, he look throught the corner of his eye and watched Jacob clutch his bow string.
he raised his arm again.

It slowly transfigured into a large Kataar, along with his right arm.
he faced Jacob.
and began to dash towards him, With killing intent.

Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:00 pm

IC: Jacob saw Deux coming, and immediately decided that perhaps to injure both to the point where they couldn't move but were still alive was a good way to press questions and find out the truth. Aiming the arrows in specific areas of clothing that would only impede Deux's movement and not injure him, he released his bowstring. Then, without looking back, Jacob immediately snatches up a pile of stationary, and runs out of sight.

OOC: Can there be a second floor overlooking the first?

Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:27 pm

Yes, but keep in mind that most of the bookcases that are on the first floor are over 3 stories tall, meaning your character will spend a few minutes on the stairs, to get to the second floor that overlooks the tops of the bookcases. Also, this abandoned library hasn't seen visitors in many years, resulting in little to no light. One more small thing, I will be joining shortly.

Last edited by Zesper on Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:11 am

ConquestStreak wrote:
IC: Jacob saw Deux coming, and immediately decided that perhaps to injure both to the point where they couldn't move but were still alive was a good way to press questions and find out the truth. Aiming the arrows in specific areas of clothing that would only impede Deux's movement and not injure him, he released his bowstring. Then, without looking back, Jacob immediately snatches up a pile of stationary, and runs out of sight.

Deux saw an arrow zooming towards him.
he slashed it into 2 pieces and stopped, running, he heard Jacob running away from him possibly heading upstairs to the other floor.

Deux looked at the darkness, then looked at his skin.
He was in His element now.

Deux crouched on his belly, and closed his eyes.

His arms morphed from black kataar to sharp 8 spidery legs,
His Neck extended and curved and he ditched his coat completly.
He looked like a large black spider creature.

He noticed Hidra clutching his wound and limping away,
he laughed quietly and crawled into the darkness out of sight.

Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:45 pm

Ninjaman Z wrote:
ConquestStreak wrote:

he slashed it into 2 pieces and stopped, running, he heard Jacob running away from him possibly heading upstairs to the other floor.

ConquestStreak wrote:
OOC: Oh right, one of us is going to be double teamed, or triple teamed (If Zesper Joins in)
IC: Jacob darts back as the scythe swings down. In the split second of watching the scythe fall down, he realizes that the scythe has no chance of reaching him. Drawing his bow, he stops about 13 feet away from the combating pair, and attached four arrows on the split bowstring, two arrows on each side. Pulling back the bowstring, Jacob was about to release his grip, when he thought: Why are they both fighting each other? If i didn't kill the scholars here, then they must have. But If both of them killed the scholars, then why would they fight? It must only be one of them... right? Attacked by doubts, Jacob hesitated. He couldn't risk fighting one who might actually help him. "I am going to regret this." he muttered, then steadied his aim.

... Thats a lot of quotes.
Er... In the first bold, I shot 4 arrows into your clothing. You only sliced one in half.
Secondly, You "Made" Hidra limp away?
The third bold is to prove i shot four arrows at you.

Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:37 pm

Hidra runs up to the next floor. He grabs a book. "Im suffering some preety bad injurys but nothing fatal." He says biting back tears. He cleans most of the blood on his wounds off with the book then puts it down.

"One of these books must have something useful in it." He cries running to the nearest book case, and throwing books around franticaly trying to find something useful.

Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:29 pm

After a small while, Jacob had finally climbed to the top of the stairs. finding a dusty corner hidden from virtually every angle, Jacob placed down the stationary. For a split second, he thought, This plan has no chance of working! Not enough paper! Then, Jacob tore himself away from his thoughts and looked at the nearest books.
They're just books...
WITH UNTOLD INFROMATION!
There's not enough paper...
Does that give you the right?
This could help me live.
His final thought settled the argument. Grabbing a book, he ripped out all the pages. Soon, he had a pile of paper. All of a sudden, he heard some mumbling, in Hidra's voice. Quickly but silently, Jacob took a piece of paper, and started his work.
Fold, unfold, fold, crease, fold, crease, set aside, repeat.

Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:37 pm

ConquestStreak wrote:
Ninjaman Z wrote:
ConquestStreak wrote:

ConquestStreak wrote:

... Thats a lot of quotes.
Er... In the first bold, I shot 4 arrows into your clothing. You only sliced one in half.
Secondly, You "Made" Hidra limp away?
The third bold is to prove i shot four arrows at you.

OOC: Sorry I skimmed,
Plus Hidra losing blood, he might as well be limping.

Deux crawled atop the ceiling in the darkness, he black skin made him invisible to anyone with mortal eyes,
He spied Jacob tearing through some paper.

"Trying to comeup with a plan eh?"
he said from afar.
also

Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:38 am

OOC: I see. Its understandable.
IC: Soon, Jacob was done with his foldings. Stacking them up on top of each other, Jacob picked up and threw the paper Airplains(lol) out. With a satisfied grin, he dove into the Confusion,, hiding, and waited to strike.

Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:31 pm

ConquestStreak wrote:
OOC: I see. Its understandable.
IC: Soon, Jacob was done with his foldings. Stacking them up on top of each other, Jacob picked up and threw the paper Airplains(lol) out. With a satisfied grin, he dove into the Confusion,, hiding, and waited to strike.

Deux saw Jacob hiding amongst the confusion
"foolish little boy..:
he said omniously, "try to provide a cover for yourself won't help you."
Deux crawled slowly on the roof towards Jacob's hiding place.
"I can see you...and I don't have to see with my eyes."

Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:17 pm
 [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next