The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:39 pm

[ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Destinies 

Currently Playing: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle
Meikyou continues to walk away.

Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:07 pm

The old man glares down Meikyou. "Yolu are giving me a feeling I do not like, boy." The man warns."I don't like wh-" The man is suddenly cut off by a startling sight. In the tree behind Meikyou, the one he fell out of, in the tree is a eageltiger. The man wispers, "Don't turn around follow me slowly." The man begins walking backwards at a slow pace.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The man gets up and rushes after the reptile. All of the people have exited accept those whom died before Blazer's chace at heroics. From out side some one yells, "The pilot is still in there and the engine has caught on fire!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The cougarnoid calls out to Enzo. "Sir, sir!"

May the path of the hero lead to the Triforce.

Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:14 am

Location: in your back yard saveing your soul from beaing devowered by the undead.
Blazen walks out into the hall and sees a half melted sign showing the way to the c***. Blazer finds the door mostly burnt down and yells " Hello?*cough cough* Can you here*cough* me?"

Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:07 am
Site Moderator

"Yes?" Enzo turned around, facing the Cougarnoid again, amused that he spent turning around almost like a top.

Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:55 pm

The cougarnoid takes a deep breath and say with confidence, "Young human, I would like to know if I could travel with you?" He exhales with his head down and lifts it back up to look at Enzo. The whole while his hands are holding on to each other.

--------------------------------------------------------------

In the room no one answers. The ship is burning faster and as someone said out side, the engine is on fire. With the engine on fire the ship is soon to explode.

Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:06 pm
Site Moderator

"To join me, why for?" Enzo asked, having a puzzled look. "I suppose, but remember that I sleep with one eye open, and won't hesitate..." he clenched his fists on the last word, as if in anger. A second later, he laughed. "Sorry, traveling alone gets me paranoid, might even the end of me".

Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:13 pm

Location: in your back yard saveing your soul from beaing devowered by the undead.
Blazer pushes aside what is left of the door and sees the pilot in his seat barely breathing. Blazer takes him under his free arm and begins dragging him out of the ship but finds the way back now lines floor to sealing now astride with roaring flames. Blazer looks around him trying to find a way out but can find none safe.

Blazer begins coughing hard and falls to one knee until the coughing stops. He then stands back up hunched over trying to avoid the majority of the smoke and presses his sword onto the floor and calling on it's power sending the azure blue flames along the coredoor ahead of him lining the way out.

Blazer begins walking fast as he can dragging the pilot and his sword along the ground, the sword's fire giving way to the burning fire behind them. Blazer reaches the exit and drags the man and himself over to the people standing in a group away to the ship.

"Make sure....he's a..live.." Blazer sais dropping the man and walking three feet before collapsing onto the sand completely drained of energy and blacking out.

Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:58 pm

Currently Playing: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle
OOC: WTF? Meikyou's a girl.

Meikyou turns. "I'm not a boy..." she responds. "And I'm pretty sure I can defeat the creature. You run along home..."

Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:21 pm

ooc: a word of caution, boldness is as good of friend to death as curiosity. You have no idea about the creature you are about to face, only one who dose is the GM. I expect if you walk away from this fight you will have trouble getting far w/o falling over. But then again don't let me disrupt the gladiator fight. *turns head and yells* "Bring out the olives and vino!" :snack:

Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:37 am

"Thank you. My name is Neriod." The cougarnoid confessed. "I've been in search of a power that my grandmother told me of. So I thought I may find more about by sticking with you because I cannot do this alone."

--------------------------------------

After Blazer passes out the people rush over to him quickly. They begin to become very concered and fear for his life. The ship explodes into the dark starless night, adding more brightness to the scene than before. Two of the people begin to pick up Blazer in hopes of carrying him back to Flinarao City.

OOC: I couldn't remember for a second. I knew there was one girl or two of them.

The old man returns from his stunned state. "That is an eageltiger. You think you may be able to defeat it but in reality you are no match." The old man begins to back up, "If you wish to die, I will not stand here and be torn to shreds along with you." The man walks backwards, away from the girl and the eageltiger at a slow pace. The eageltiger glares down Meikyou. It eyes glow green in the night, and it lets out a snarl. Out of the eageltiger's mouth in a deep voice comes, "My prey, you are no match for I, which will make this a farly easy battle."

Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:26 am

Soba picks up Blazer's sword in his mouth and follows after The people carrying Blazer.

Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:40 pm
Site Moderator

"I see, well I hope you can defend yourself, do you have a weapon?" Enzo asked. He walked towards the canyon and said without looking back "Well, tell me on the way, as this "power" that your grandmother spoke of."

Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:38 pm

The group walks for hours. The desert sands fill their shoes, the sand storms tear at their skins, and mouths begin to get so dry that they cannot produce siliva. In a matter of more hours the group begins to see the canyon that is Flinarao City. They strive to get there and try to go faster. When the group arrives at the city another group od people come to the aid of the crash survivors. They take the wounded to the hospital deep in Flinarao City as same with Blazer.

Neroid hops behind Enzo and begins to walk along side him, moving his shoulders and hips to move out of the way of people in the crowd. "Yes-I never got your name, I do have a weapon. I have my wrist blades for protection. Now ab-" Someone bumps into Neroid as he is speaking and they continue to walk. Neroid gives them a glare and resumes talking. "The "power" that my grandmother told me about, is about a power to save the world."

Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:41 am

ooc: you last post doesn't make seance j, if we are all in the same time then your post about me screwed up the time line, because everyone else is still at point a but i'm now at point I'm estimating about 7-12 hours in the future. I would save that post for about say 7 other posts be the others so the times match up.

Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:38 pm
Site Moderator

"My name is Vincent" Enzo calmly told, it wasn't a sign of distrust, but as a cautionary habit to give that alias to everyone. "The world?" Enzo was surprised, but didn't draw anyone's attention (or so he hoped). "Do you know the name of this power? The look? Where it might be located?" he kept asking,. Might be interesting, and what else will I do? he thought.

Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:37 pm
 [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next