The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:32 pm

[ 3 posts ] 
Sylen-Seiter 

Name: Sylen-Seiter (original name: Sylen Enti)

Race: Cyborg (used to be human, now is half)

Alliance: Neutral

Weapons (as she is a Cyborg, I added the ability that she can't use weapons if she doesn't have enough energy, tell me if you think one could be balanced more):
Flasbust: A retractable sword that comes out over Sylen's robotic arm. Is made of energy taken from her Cyborg body, therefore the weaker she is, the smaller and weaker the blade is.
EnRagInes: A gun mounted on her Robotic arm. The regular blasts are small and round, but if Sylen chooses to use more energy, she can shoot bigger blasts and even beams, however, that weakens her energy systems, and cannot be used much.
Last Lance: Sylen's strongest weapon, a lance that is brought out of her Robotic arm. It is used to ram into foes and and launch out high electricy shocks. In addition she can also use it to slap around her foes. However, all of the strength depletes her enegry by a huge ammount, and just having the lance out takes up energy.

Appearance:
Due to the Cyborg transformation, her hair color was genetically changed by accident, originally it was chestnut brown, but it's now a sky blue. She wears it in a long ponytail. She has green eyes, and almost always has a smile on her face, even when she goes into battle. She wears a robe like piece of clothing that ends around her thighs. The robe is a blackish-grey color with red trim around some areas. In the middle of the robe is a red gem, which acts like a power source. She wears what seems like gauntlets, however one is actually her Robotic arm. She wears about knee length metal boots in the same color as her robe.

Bio:
Sylen was born and grew up in a peaceful town, in a middle class family. Her parents didn't protect her formt he outside world, and usually let her go wherever she wanted, knowing that se'd be fine. When she was 20, she eventually tired of the town and started going on travels of her own. She went to a city not too far from her hometown and learned how to fight from Master Gen, who taught a forbidden fighting style known as "The Art of the Blade's Edge". 2 years later she went on the road again, continuing her travels.

However, along the way she met a Sausage. She was lost and went up to him to ask for dirrections. He told her he didn't know where the next city was, so she made a bad desicion and walked away from him. He took note of the fact that she was a student of a man who knew the forbidden style, and snuck up on her and attacked her. He left her lying on the side of the road, almost dead, with the rain pouring down on her.

The nest day, a man walked past her. He saw how wounded she was, and decided to help her. He knew she wouldn't be able to heal fully, and decided to give her a choice. She could be half dead and paralyzed, or she could be rebuilt as a Cyborg, so she could live on another day. Sylen chose to become a Cyborg. From the day she was rebuilt, she took a single vow: To get revenge on the man who almost killed her.

Last edited by A Cat on Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:13 pm
Site Moderator

Name: Um, why did she change her name?

Weapons: Only thing I can think of right now is that is the energy self regenerating, or does she needs a power source of some sort?

Appearance: Err, you say she has two robotic arms looking at the EnRagInes, unless you meant she carries two different arms for long or short range attacks.

Bio: Wait, why did the master taught her this so called "forbidden" style? Who's the man? unless there's a lot of nice men who give out cybernetic implants.

Sorry if something's wrong, I'm usually tired.

Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:58 pm

LurkRune wrote:
Name: Um, why did she change her name?

Weapons: Only thing I can think of right now is that is the energy self regenerating, or does she needs a power source of some sort?

Appearance: Err, you say she has two robotic arms looking at the EnRagInes, unless you meant she carries two different arms for long or short range attacks.

Bio: Wait, why did the master taught her this so called "forbidden" style? Who's the man? unless there's a lot of nice men who give out cybernetic implants.

Sorry if something's wrong, I'm usually tired.

lolz, lets see, I'm always ready for criticism...

Basic Cyborg creation ideals. All Cyborgs are usually given a half name, which is their model. This makes it so they know her model is the Seiter

Weapons: It's slightly self-regenerating, after the battle ends she rests and the engery comes bakc to her.

Appearance: Oh crap...I meant to make that the same arm, must have been a typo

Bio: I'd get to editing the master part, but I can edit the name of the man, as it would give away some plot twists...

Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:21 pm
 [ 3 posts ]