The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 12:25 am

[ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 106  Next
SSF2 Beta Bug Report/Troubleshooting Thread 

MGN Username: VanillaKunikida
Currently Playing: SSBU, SSF2, SIFAS
Waifu: Hanamaru Kunikida
Not sure if this is a bug or for balancing purpose, but Goku can't reverse kamehameha on the ground but he can reverse it just fine in the air.

Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:27 am
YIM WWW

Okay, so I don't remember exactly which variation of it I was playing, but I was going through Multi-man Smash as Mr. Game & Watch, and at one point, I used a Poké Ball and got Ditto, which of course transformed into Mr. Game & Watch. I don't think there were any Silhouettes loaded at the time, so Ditto came after me instead with a throw. Don't think that's right.

Also, this isn't exactly a bug, but there was a mistake made with a Master Hand animation, where there are some extra pixels above his index finger on a few frames. Attached is a screenshot of the issue. I didn't notice anything similar going on with his battle sprites fortunately.

Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:55 am

Collection of bugs of Kirby's copy abilities:

When Kirby is played by player 2, 3 or 4 the copied abilities act weird if they are projectiles (tested in online and in training mode, works fine if kirby is player 1)

SquidGrilla, Beta Nibba from Discord and me confirmed it for the following characters:
  1. Pit (freezes game for kirby, becomes invincible, pit can SD, but timer keeps running if played on time/stock)
  2. Goku (projectile is missing)
  3. Mario (projectile is missing)
  4. Sheik (projectile(s) are missing)
  5. Bandana Dee (works fine, but for charged one projectile is missing)
  6. Samus (charging works fine, but no projectiles are actually fired)
  7. Fox (projectile is missing)
  8. Falco (projectile is missing)
  9. Luigi (projectile is missing)
  10. G&W (hitbox of the pan remains, but projectiles are missing)
  11. Bowser (projectile is missing)
  12. Isaac (projectile is invisible, does hit, but the vines only last supershort when hitting)
  13. Link (projectile is missing)
  14. Pikachu (projectile is missing)
  15. ZSS (projectile is missing)
  16. Ness (only says PK flash, then nothing)
  17. Naruto (Throws out hitbox on uncharged, nothing happens on charged, for both projectiles miss)
  18. Ichigo(projectile is missing)
  19. Chibi (projectile is missing)
  20. BBM (just animation of throwing, projectiles missing)
  21. Lloyd (projectile is missing)
  22. Tails (projectile is missing)
  23. Megaman (projectile is missing, fully charged, there is backwards momentum, still no projectile)

Yoshi, :wario:, Sonic, Marth, Sandbag, Falcon, Jiggs, Luffy, Peach, DK, Black mage, Zelda and MK work properly

Suprisingly also pacman works properly, i guess since he uses items, and no projectiles

We think MK tornado moves a bit too quick as kirby, but at least it works

Funny image of the pit/kirby glitch, the game becomes really weird:

Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:22 am

MGN Username: ;Danny;
Currently Playing: Poker
Waifu: Gwyndolin
Dunno whether it's been reported already or not, but the KO effects for Event 21 are wacko:

Pochiman wrote:
Frank stretches his dick to the other side and asks his son to grab it. Then he ties his balls into a rock, and after that he cuts off his dick with his knife. Then he crosses by his dick.

Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:25 am

I used Egg Lay on Metal Lloyd in Classic mode and the break of the egg caused Lloyd to turn invisible and still be able to attack me.

Character: Random (Yoshi was chosen randomly for that stage)
Difficulty: Normal
Stage: Metal Cavern

Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:28 am

two assist trophies got stuck inside a brain assist trophy and this happened... https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/photo/100965072596127990215/6427820885512784402?icm=false&sqid=113675424917733765942&ssid=5aebce16-40eb-44d7-b74f-868f2aa32035

really cool video -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:23 am

Garr wrote:
joe_neu_15 wrote:
I love SSF2, but for some reason, I cant play event 51. I completed every single event before it, including All Star Battle Beta. I just wanted to know if this is a glitch or something. Thanks!

You have to get an A or higher on all of the other events to do 51.

Thank you!

Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:09 pm

MGN Username: seggaw
Music does not loop properly
for ex. ToS Medley - after it finishes, nothing's happening for like 5 seconds and then it replays (not even from the beggining)
It needs smooth transitions

Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:31 pm

There's gotta be a bug here... Item Switch affects capsule contents *only* in Smash and Home Run Contest. You can test with Sandbag. Multi-Man and the combo event will always have empty/exploding capsules, while the other modes (Classic, Targets, Training, other events) will always have on every item.

Not sure what kind of capsule combos exist, but it means you can't really try them in training mode.

Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:53 pm

Using an official gamecube adapter, using the driver needed and using the program to start the driver up. Going into the settings to configure the controller all the ports are named null. null 4 seems to be the slot which has the first port but trying to add buttons softlocks SSF2 into the "press any button/key" prompt, leaving me to have to close and reopen SSF2. running Windows 10 if that means anything.

Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:19 pm

Some bugs I found

These are mainly online bugs, and I am sure that most of them are from your servers screaming and crying in agony, but here they are.

1. When I try to login, it goes "Cannot list rooms while logged out" about 3 times, then it goes "Connection timeout", and boots me back so I have input my password again. Happens and irregular amount of times, from once to 10-15 times in a row.

2.When joining a room, it get's stuck on the Please Wait screen quite often, with no messages popping up, and goes on apparently indefinitely, causing me to reset

3.The match never loads and I get stuck forever in the waiting room, able to move around, but the match never starts

4.The match stuck on "3" bug that seems common

5. This is the major issue When a match finishes, and we wan't to go again, we get stuck on the please wait screen indefinetely, until someone closes the window to disconnect. I have not once been able to play another match after I finally get one to start.

On 9b, I had the problem where the downloaded version of the game would never start a match. It would connect to the network, I would enter a room and then get a frozen screen in the waiting room, never once was I able to get it to work. I even got two people in the same room with a less than 5 ping and over 100 mb internet upload and download, and the same issue occured, but when I used the online version, it worked instantly and I never had that problem again.

I wonder if the same type of thing could be happening here, just in a different way where instead of getting stuck in the waiting room, I am not able to re-do a match.

6. Just a minor thing, but the Pit cpu randomly up-b's at any time on stage quite frequently. I haven't been able to identify a trigger for it, but it makes pit a bit of a joke when fighting him and constantly getting free up-smashes whenever he does this.

Oh, and for the online stuff, I almost mainly use a 5ghz connection that has a stable 15 ping and 25 mb download, 10 mb upload speed in Kingston, Jamaica

Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:39 pm

MGN Username: darks0mbra
When a character on Metal form gets Star K.O or Screen K.O, it shows the normal character without metal form.

My mains
:bowser: :gameandwatch: :link: and pac-man

Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:20 pm

Sandbag doesn't down-throw Sonic properly, haven't tested all characters, it seems to be just Sonic.
In classic mode, the icon in the upper right corner displays a left hand while Master Hand is a right hand
Sonic's up-B landing lag is negated by doing an aerial any time before landing

Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:21 am

MGN Username: ;Danny;
Currently Playing: Poker
Waifu: Gwyndolin
☻Danny☻ wrote:
Missed the opportunity to take a screenshot, but it's possible in Sand Ocean to knock an opponent through the ceiling in the tunnel section at the very top right corner, resulting in the opponent being able to walk on top of the tunnel roof before being automatically star/screen KO-ed after a few seconds. This occurred while I was trying to beat Event 20

Managed to recreate this bug in a Free For All, so it's not a problem exclusive to Event 20:

Also, dunno if this has been reported or not, but when Black Mage does his D-Air and hits the ground while in the middle of his animation, the scythe will simply reverse its animation and it's really disorientating and weird:

Pochiman wrote:
Frank stretches his dick to the other side and asks his son to grab it. Then he ties his balls into a rock, and after that he cuts off his dick with his knife. Then he crosses by his dick.

Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:21 am

Assault wrote:
5. This is the major issue When a match finishes, and we wan't to go again, we get stuck on the please wait screen indefinetely, until someone closes the window to disconnect. I have not once been able to play another match after I finally get one to start.

This was a very common bug aswell in 0.9b restart your game every time after you lock the room. That means, if you finish playing two matches vs someone, and that person leaves. Restart the game, sadly this is the only solution at the moment.

Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:51 am
 [ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 106  Next