The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 5:05 pm

[ 2183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146  Next
Official Naruto Manga Topic 

MGN Username: NessSuccess
Currently Playing: Smash Bros
Rikudo wrote:
So Sasuke has a daughter with Karin who is raised by Sakura?!?!?

Is that even legal?

EDIT: Did you also noticed Toneri's "son" among the students?

I didn't see the last yet. let's keep it spoiler free please.

And Sarada does look an awful lot like Karin... I doubt it means anything though.

3DS FC: 1633-4280-9596
NNID: Ness_Success

Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:30 pm
YIM WWW

Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash, Super Smash Flash 2, Super Smash Bros. Crusade, Naruto Shippuden: Shinobi Rumble
Sorry for that.

If anything I think it's just a red-herring for Sarada's character development. Or not?

Main 1: Image
Main 2: Image
Main 3: Image

naruto shippuden fanart of Ness_Success: show
ImageImage

Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:13 pm

Just read the first chapter of part 3.

All I can say is- interesting!!

So there is some sort of connection between Sarada and Karin after all! I doubt Karin is her real mom or anything like that, but maybe Sarada will just think that for the time being or something.

Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:15 pm
YIM WWW

Waifu: You!
Lol I've been saying Sarada is Karin's daughter for ages and people STILL don't think she is, even after this week's chapter

Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:16 pm

MGN Username: Shaske
Currently Playing: smesh tri dee essu
Wow when I first saw that guy I thought he was some robocop teacher but it's actually Shino I'm done

Also who's the white haired guy next to Boruto?

Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:27 pm

THoT wrote:
Lol I've been saying Sarada is Karin's daughter for ages and people STILL don't think she is, even after this week's chapter

....I don't think Sarada is Karin's daughter.

I can't think of a scenario in which that makes sense.

I don't think Sakura would raise Karin and Sasuke's child. What was he like "here take care of my child while i abandon both of you, and when I return, we will be together".

I mean give Sakura some credit, she has some pride.

Also why in't Karin taking care of her?

My theory is that from always biting Karin and sucking up her chakra, it somehow had an effect on his child?? Or something like that.

For now I think it's just an interesting development for Sarada, and the fans to be having this discussion.

It would be a little more concerning if the picture was only of Sasuke and Karin, and if they were doing something a little more affectionate then just standing there, but it was clearly just a picture of team Taka.

Maybe Sakura just didn't have any other pictures of Sasuke.

Lastly I just don't see Sasuke falling for Karin. (Then again I didn't see him falling for Sakura either).

It would be the biggest middle finger ever to SasuSaku fans for Kishi to make Sarada Karin's child. Like he gives them SasuSaku and just takes it away.

Those fans are crazy. My buddy who just started watching Naruto recently is obsessed with NaruSaku being a thing, and he totally let's it interfere with his enjoyment of the series.

Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:57 pm
YIM WWW

I see Sasuke's odds with Karin being better. Because he really really wants to f*** an Uzumaki.
HA
Haven't read the new stuff yet. It's obviously worth talking about if this thread's back, but is it any good? What stuff, good and bad, does it bring back and what's new?

Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:16 am

Ziku wrote:
I see Sasuke's odds with Karin being better. Because he really really wants to f#%$& an Uzumaki.
HA
Haven't read the new stuff yet. It's obviously worth talking about if this thread's back, but is it any good? What stuff, good and bad, does it bring back and what's new?

There's literally only 1 chapter, it just came out today, so go ahead and catch up if you're still interested.

From the first chapter, i'm really interested to see where this story is gonna go. None of it was bad imo. It was an intro chapter. But I'd really like to see this story feature the young generation and the old generation an equal amount.

Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:20 am
YIM WWW

Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash, Super Smash Flash 2, Super Smash Bros. Crusade, Naruto Shippuden: Shinobi Rumble
So Sarada's mystery keeps growing, I wonder if Boruto is going to keep appearing at all.
My bet is that each Arc is going to focus on one or two characters, and then the last one is going to have them all unite against the villain or something like that.

I wonder if that is Orochimaru on the Akatsuki robe, why would he want to revive it?

Is that kid actually an Uchiha? They say he could be Itachi's son, but then he would be older than Asuma's child. Maybe an experiment?

And I really like how Kishi is developing Chocho, if each kid becomes different from both parents and becomes a character of it's own would be incredible.
I'm really starting to like Part 3, I hope it lasts a good time.

ImageImage

Thu May 07, 2015 2:13 pm

Rikudo wrote:
So Sarada's mystery keeps growing, I wonder if Boruto is going to keep appearing at all.
My bet is that each Arc is going to focus on one or two characters, and then the last one is going to have them all unite against the villain or something like that.

I wonder if that is Orochimaru on the Akatsuki robe, why would he want to revive it?

Is that kid actually an Uchiha? They say he could be Itachi's son, but then he would be older than Asuma's child. Maybe an experiment?

And I really like how Kishi is developing Chocho, if each kid becomes different from both parents and becomes a character of it's own would be incredible.
I'm really starting to like Part 3, I hope it lasts a good time.

"each arc"?? I don't think it's gonna last more than one arc....this chapter kishi made it clear that this wouldn't be very long by calling it a "short spinoff".

And yeah I have no idea about those mysteries! Looking forward to next chapter though.

Thu May 07, 2015 9:03 pm
YIM WWW

I missed something right? Who's the white haired kid they keep showing but won't tell us his name? It's really driving me crazy.

"Zetsu had a child or what? lmao"
- Shaske 2015.

Thu May 07, 2015 10:20 pm

Shaske wrote:
I missed something right? Who's the white haired kid they keep showing but won't tell us his name? It's really driving me crazy.

- Shaske 2015.

They said his name this chapter. It was Mitsuki. We even learned that he was from a different village.

And I think he may be some how connected to the antagonist of 'The Last'. Not sure though.

Fri May 08, 2015 12:10 am
YIM WWW

Ness_Success wrote:
Shaske wrote:

- Shaske 2015.

They said his name this chapter. It was Mitsuki. We even learned that he was from a different village.

And I think he may be some how connected to the antagonist of 'The Last'. Not sure though.

I found his dad: show

Fri May 08, 2015 2:13 am

hey guys, any of you live around or close to New York?

Masashi Kishimoto is attending New York Comic Con this year, in his first ever outside of Japan public appearance.

I'm excited beyond words, if only the website would load so I could buy my ticket -_-

http://robot6.comicbookresources.com/20 ... comic-con/

Wed May 13, 2015 11:20 am
YIM WWW

Ness_Success wrote:
hey guys, any of you live around or close to New York?

Masashi Kishimoto is attending New York Comic Con this year, in his first ever outside of Japan public appearance.

I'm excited beyond words, if only the website would load so I could buy my ticket -_-

http://robot6.comicbookresources.com/20 ... comic-con/

[ Image ]

I live like 100,000 km away from New York! SO UNFAIR!! :cry:

ImageImage

Wed May 13, 2015 1:16 pm
 [ 2183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146  Next