The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 2:17 am

Forum rules

DO NOT POST SSF2 OR GAME IDEAS/QUESTIONS IN THIS FORUM!

For SSF2 Discussion, please go here: http://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewforum.php?f=4

[ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
RPG Auditions 

kittenpuncher wrote:
Deciton_Reven wrote:
Cleod9 wrote:
Ok guys, bluemage is now added as an additional group leader for the RP groups. He will handle any re-avulations that are requested. But don't come crying to me if you get declined for re-evaluation...

Now, was there something else we were discussing in addition to this besides auditions?

Blue? Was that really the best choice? DH_Ninja, would have been my pick, or y'know any of the other common mods around the RP section. Blue already doesn't like the people on forum games that he doesn't let into spam, and those are the people that try to role-play, even if it's in the wrong section, and is horribly horrible.

(Personally I don't think Blue was ever a good choice for a mod/leader of anything[/bias])

Oh, baw baw bawwwwww.

Everyone knows you're just an attention whore.

Well, yes, I am, BUT, I'm an attention whore who brought a logical topic to the table. Unlike you who is just whoring to whore.

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'
'Cause when the haters get goin'
My eyes just start a-rollin'

Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:23 pm

Huh. I could of thought of a few better people for the job.
I'm starting to wonder if this is a popularity contest.

Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:33 pm

Waifu: I'm married
Deciton_Reven wrote:
kittenpuncher wrote:
Deciton_Reven wrote:
Cleod9 wrote:
Ok guys, bluemage is now added as an additional group leader for the RP groups. He will handle any re-avulations that are requested. But don't come crying to me if you get declined for re-evaluation...

Now, was there something else we were discussing in addition to this besides auditions?

Blue? Was that really the best choice? DH_Ninja, would have been my pick, or y'know any of the other common mods around the RP section. Blue already doesn't like the people on forum games that he doesn't let into spam, and those are the people that try to role-play, even if it's in the wrong section, and is horribly horrible.

(Personally I don't think Blue was ever a good choice for a mod/leader of anything[/bias])

Oh, baw baw bawwwwww.

Everyone knows you're just an attention whore.

Well, yes, I am, BUT, I'm an attention whore who brought a logical topic to the table. Unlike you who is just whoring to whore.

Logical? Please, explain to me how "logical" your argument is. You've already taken away any validity your opinion might've had when you accused Blue of biasedness, then admitted that you are the same.

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:34 pm
YIM WWW

Blue hating people from his personal bias, IS FACT. Me hating Blue from my personal bias doesn't disprove that DH would make a better section leader. It actually proves DH would be better because everyone likes him, not the case with Blue. More people would try out the RP section if they thought them might have a chance/have fun there. Blue is a mood killer for those people.

Besides everyone has a bias, I just choose to say mine. If just having a bias makes all arguments invalid, then you could very well have a secret bias against me, thus making your arguments invalid too.

And Democrats, nothing they say about Republicans can be logical, because they are biased, right?

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'
'Cause when the haters get goin'
My eyes just start a-rollin'

Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:51 pm

Waifu: I'm married
Deciton_Reven wrote:
Blue hating people from his personal bias, IS FACT. Me hating Blue from my personal bias doesn't disprove that DH would make a better section leader. It actually proves DH would be better because everyone likes him, not the case with Blue. More people would try out the RP section if they thought them might have a chance/have fun there. Blue is a mood killer for those people.

Besides everyone has a bias, I just choose to say mine. If just having a bias makes all arguments invalid, then you could very well have a secret bias against me, thus making your arguments invalid too.

And Democrats, nothing they say about Republicans can be logical, because they are biased, right?

What is this, a popularity contest? I rarely see Dh on, anyway, or I probably don't notice.
And 90% of what a Democrat says is unlogical because it's almost always either an obvious attempt to get Republicans and their "followers" criticised, or because there's no real evidence to back it up.

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:02 pm
YIM WWW
Site Admin

Lucy Nettims wrote:
Achievements for the quality of RPing I believe? Or all over the forum like Nini said.

Achievements? Might be complicated...

Deciton_Reven wrote:

DH is already a group leader there...

And guys, just let blue do his job for awhile before you judge him on this

Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:07 pm

^ Very true. We probably shouldn't pre-judge Blue, in fact, he might prove to be a better mod there.

Section for the dick suckers moderators to make them feel special talk about important issues on the forums. It's just a forum that is named "moderator section"

Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:37 am

Blue'll probably just ditch it.

Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:19 am

Not Sayonara wrote:
Blue'll probably just ditch it.

Or... he might probably do it...

Section for the dick suckers moderators to make them feel special talk about important issues on the forums. It's just a forum that is named "moderator section"

Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:51 pm
 [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6