The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:42 pm

[ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

The -Basic- Rules of "The City"

• You may not think badly of The Hub.

• You may not disagree with The Hub.

• You are not permitted to show signs of affection towards anybody. see sect. 132 of The Rulebook for the appropriate punishment

• You believe what your told. If found guilty of not believing The Hub, you shall be taken into custody via the IPA for the meanings of abbriviations see sect. 738 of the rule book

• You may not read/nor write unless it is some The Hub has instructed you to read.

"This is written on the inside of the Wall of The City. No one who has ever been past The City's Wall has ever come back. Sure they may talk of them in the paper, or in a magazine, but it's not the truth. Anything that the Hub has printed is never truthful. I seem to be the only one who realizes this. Sure there are probably others. But I could never bring myself to ASK anybody, no of course not. They'd rat me out to the IPA as soon as they heard me speak of lies. You see lying is forbidden within The City. Alot of things are. Most things actually... So it's your choice to step inside the City Gate's. Think hard. Very hard. Because once your inside The City. There may be no turning back."

______Rules of the RP______

• No magic. No. No. No.

• Your character may not start out with any firearms.

• If I reject you character, do not plea and beg me to let you in. The answer is no.

• No god mods.

• No controlling NPCs.

• Don't get yourself killed.
Sex:

This is all thats actually needed.

Last edited by Hakkersaidorgasm on Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:23 pm

Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
Name:super sanix
Sex: yes plz
Background: omg he died and den revived

Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:26 pm

Kebin wrote:
Name:super sanix
Sex: yes plz
Background: omg he died and den revived

... Please ...

If you're going to join edit that, if not... lol...

Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:28 pm
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: FFXIV
Waifu: you get ONE guess
Name: Scott
Sex:Male
Background:TBA

lololol
No but srs, it will be revealed

Last edited by Scott on Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:30 pm

Name: Kebin Post
Sex: Male

Simplest BIO EVER

Last edited by Kevin on Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:33 pm

Kebin wrote:
Name: Kebin Post

Simplest BIO EVER

Indeed it is. All I need you to do for me is make your character older then 18.

Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:35 pm

Location: not here!!!!!! Location: i alredy told u Location: quit asking!!! Location: glitchy thing!
hmm... this looks to have some potential...

Name: Jacob Allegah
Background: The average kid. He did what he told and didn't ask any questions, mostly because he knew if he did he'd most likely be arrested. But he knew there had to be some better world than this, and he wanted out. He wanted away from this government that didn't allow proper thought or wandering of the minds.

@kevin: leave him alone. you're just trying to flame everybody so you can get a rank higher in this dumb popularity problem the forum has, so if you aren't planning on doing something productive in this topic, leave now. i'm sick and tired of you bothering anybody and everybody that isn't absolutely perfect. in fact, you're turning into another kyzak. and we all know kyzak's way: "if their first language isn't english or they make a single grammatical mistake, or their RPing isn't absolutely epic and they aren't in the pro RPers, they fail at life and i hate their guts."

sorry about that, big brother (can i just call you BB?), but like i said, i'm sick and tired of him.

Default: Haingi
Purple: Hollow
Orange: Uchiwa
Blue: Orine

Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:36 pm
Site Moderator

I edited.

Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:36 pm

haingi wrote:
hmm... this looks to have some potential...

Name: Jacob Allegah
Background: The average kid. He did what he told and didn't ask any questions, mostly because he knew if he did he'd most likely be arrested. But he knew there had to be some better world than this, and he wanted out. He wanted away from this government that didn't allow proper thought or wandering of the minds.

@kevin: leave him alone. you're just trying to flame everybody so you can get a rank higher in this dumb popularity problem the forum has, so if you aren't planning on doing something productive in this topic, leave now. i'm sick and tired of you bothering anybody and everybody that isn't absolutely perfect. in fact, you're turning into another kyzak. and we all know kyzak's way: "if their first language isn't english or they make a single grammatical mistake, or their RPing isn't absolutely epic and they aren't in the pro RPers, they fail at life and i hate their guts."

sorry about that, big brother (can i just call you BB?), but like i said, i'm sick and tired of him.

Yes you may call me BB, but Kebin has not insulted me in any way. He's just kidding around. No harm in it.

@Crowbar make him older then 18. The more middle aged the better.

Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:39 pm
Site Moderator

Edited.

Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:41 pm

I hate Characters older than 18..

Haingi, Turning into another Kyzak?
Now, We know that would never happen, he's too much win for me to be like him.

Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:43 pm

Alright let's begin...

Crowbar: It is 7 and you are already on the way to the tram-station. You walk in a neat, straight line for if the IPA caught you rushing, you'd surely be givin a ticket. Your building complex is directly across the street from The Burea of Peace. The Burea of Peace is where all of the military stratagists and generels plan their next assault. You yourself, work at the Department of Truth. No information is known of the Department of Truth, and you would not know anything yourself about it, for you only work on the 2nd floor. 10th Floor and up is where all of the real work takes place, whatever that "work" is. Your job is to write fabricated articeles that could either, raise the moral of the people or cover up some wrong information provided by The Hub. Work starts at 8:10, so you better hurry.

Kebin: You sit in your cubicle on the third floor of the Burea of Peace. You're a soldier who shall soon be beyond the wall of the city. There are only 159 people left in front of you before it is your turn. You are eager for war, just as all soldiers are. You must not show your readiness or else the IPA will be on you in a flash. As you are writing a report, you hear a knock on your cubicle door.

Haingi: You have just woken up at your apartment. You do not have work today. You could watch some T.V if you wanted, of course, the T.V. is where the IPA watches you from.

Last edited by Hakkersaidorgasm on Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:02 pm
Site Moderator

OOC: gave me the hardest start ;_;

IC:
Scott continues to walk towards the tram station. Not too fast, only a little faster then normal.
Dont want to be late dont want to be late, dont wanna walk too fast dont wanna walk too fast...
He thinks to himself
God, is there anything I CAN do in this place?

Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:09 pm

Heh, Almost there...He says, Trying to keep a straight face. He hears the knock and hesitates to do anything. Errm. He kicks at the door. "What?" He asks, knowing how rude he was being.

Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:23 pm

Kebin: "..." The man is silent. You recognize him as the man from the cubicle next to yours. "I was coming to ask if you had a pen I could borrow. I've been using the same one for over 3 weeks." Your 'friend' says. Well, there are no friends in The City. Only Comrades. Some who you like greater then others. Every once in a while, The Store ran out of a certain item. It could be paper one week, batterys the next. This weeks was pens. You only have 3 pens left in the drawer of you cubicle.

Crowbar: You reach the tram-station just in time. As you step onto the tram you feel a gust of warm air. Air conditioning. There was no air conditioning in the appartment in which you live. People sit orderly in there assigned seats. Your assigned number is #83

Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:29 pm
 [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next