The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 10:57 pm

[ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 48  Next
Phoenix Remedy 

With one leg (because the other one was majorly injured) he jump at the dwarfs with there crossbows and swung his blade with one hand.

Last edited by Blood on Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:43 pm

OOC: @THoT: Haha, it's fine, I understand. @Blood: Uh, I just realized that you have two arrows in your arm, I don't think you would be able to duel weild, try and edit that post.

BIC: The unlucky mace weilding dwarfs legs were cut clean off, but the mace itself was still falling towards Narns head, and fast. If Narn didn't get out of the way, or influence the path of the mace, he would surely gain a fractured skull, or at least a concussion.

Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:01 pm

Waifu: You!
The mace hit Nran smack dab on the middle of his helmet, which still hurt, does not do much damage.

OOC: He has a helmet, remember

Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:11 pm

OOC: Ah, right.

BIC: The storm got much stronger, it became very clear that if they didn't get out of there now they wouldn't get there at all. Lightning struck the mast of one of the ships, and it burst into flames as the battle raged on. In the distance, the ship with the Phoenix Remedy symbol got closer, seemingly unaffected by the storm. The mace weilding dwarf was on the ground now, bleeding to death next to Narn, the snow around him red.

Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:17 pm

OOC: There I edited that post.

Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:19 pm

Nran saw the ship in the distance, but the Phoenix Remedy logo was obscured by the storm. He called out to a fellow dwarf to get ready to fight the occupants if they dock.

Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:20 pm

As the boat neared land, a young man in his late teens jumped out of it and onto the wooden floor of the dock. He had short blond hair, a brown bandana, tan-ish skin, but what stood out most of all was the fact that he was wearing a sleeveless shirt and brown pants made of a light cloth- nothing that would keep him warm by any means, and yet he seemed completely uneffected by the weather. He was carrying with him a rope that was connected to the boat, which he tied to the docks. And seemingly not noticing the dwarves, he climbed back onto the aforementioned boat.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Koshindos attack had hit and killed one of the now two crossbow dwarves (two were killed earlier by another dwarf), of course, now the two remaining fired two bolts (crossbow arrows- don't know why I didn't call them bolts before) at "KK" without hesitation, then one dropped his crossbow and took a two shortswords off of his back.

Last edited by War P. Anda on Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:38 pm

The dwarf entered ran towards the docked boat as the teen was walking back into it.

Nran was continuing fighting the small Empire regiment, noticing the allied human being hit with a couple of arrows.

Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:40 pm

Koshindo rolled to try to dodge the incoming arrows.

OOC: I"m still calling them arrows even though you may call them bolts.

Last edited by Blood on Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:44 pm

OOC: First off, crossbows shoot ONE arrow, then reload. Second, bolts go FAST. You wouldn't be able to pick up a crossbow, shoot, drop your weapon, pick up your shovel, then sheild. It would be more like *tries to pick up crossbow* *dead*. Try and revise your post.

BIC: The teen (or Simon as you would soon learn his name is) looked back to see a dwarf running towards him. "Eh? What do you want? i'm a bit busy here." He said, as the storm strengthened once more. In the meantime, an Empire dwarf with a warhammer aproached Narn, but he had different armor than the rest. If you studied it closely, you would realize he was second in command on the boat, and that he would give much more of a fight.

Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:57 pm

Nran got into a battle ready position to fight this strong foe. The thunder cracked amongst the bloodied screams in the battle. Nran raised his axe, let out a battle cry in Dwarvish, "Baruk Khazâd! Khazâd ai-mênu!" and charged towards the Lieutenant.

The other dwarf looked confusedly at the new arrival. He raised his sword. "Who are you!? Why are you her-", but the questions were cut short, as he noticed the Phoenix Remedy logo on the side of a crate.

Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:06 pm

OOC: Dangit, now I wish I knew dwarvish.

BIC: As the Lieutenant rushed towards Narn, he twisted his warhammer as if he were giving it an indian burn. Hearing a "click" he stopped (not running, twisting it), and sswung it around. It was now three metal sticks connected to eachother through links of chains, with the one at the end bearing the hammers head. He quickly swung it at Narn full force, hoping to break a few bones.

Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:19 pm

OOC: I was thinking that Quenyan and Khuzdul could be Elvish and Dwarvish...
But I digress.

"..Odd weapon..", Nran mused to himself, and swung down his axe at the hammer head.

Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:26 pm

OOC: Hmm, it's likely that you know more about dwarves than I do, you can decide the dwarven language if you want.

BIC: The hammerhead was immediately struck into the snow, the Lieutenant was not amused. Letting go of part of the warhammer, the hammerhead seemed to quickly retract close to the Lieutenant, then he held it once more, and began swinging it like a chain mace, and then swung it once more. This time, however, the hammerhead passed Narn, and the chain was swinging at Narn from his right.

Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:37 pm

There I edited my post sorry its so small but I coundn't do much if the arrows are like super fast.

Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:26 pm
 [ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 48  Next