The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:30 pm

[ 6 posts ] 
Soran 

Name: Soran

Race: Human

Class: Paladin

Current Rp’s: None

Equipment: Sword, hidden dagger and Paladin armour (Paladin armour varies in colour, as it is enchanted. Depending on the location, it can help the wearer blend in with the environment)

Appearance: Soran’s deep brown hair fell below his eye line, covering his blue eyes and constantly obscuring his vision. In contrast to this, his hearing was excellent; he could hear a mouse scurrying through a grassy field fifty feet away. His paladin armour inspired the people that saw him, placing fear in his enemies. He stood at about 5’11, which made people think he was weak. This was completely untrue. Underneath the armour, Soran’s muscles were well defined and hard, especially in his legs and arms. When not wearing his armour, Soran usually wears black pants and a black shirt. He wears a belt with his sword strapped in, and dark boots, concealing his hidden knife.

Personality: Despite the hard expressionless look Soran has, he is kind and giving. He takes his leisure time to help the needy. His reasons for this are held deep down, not known by any but the closest of friends. Soran is slightly sarcastic at the worst of times, but this fact is generally ignored.

Background: Sorans’ mother died in childbirth, a result of the poor community his family lived in. As he grew older, his father died from the flu, and Soran was left with his older brother, in a small one roomed house. As Soran turned 18 he was accepted into the Paladin academy, graduating when he was 22. For the last three years, Soran has been going on missions for the Academy, mostly relieving homeless people of their unfortunate position. However Soran has led many daring missions to subdue tyrants and their followers. Soran has never had a close personal relationship with a girl, for the simple reason that he is scared they might get hurt, as a result of Soran himself and his place in the Academy.

This is my frist Bio. so if anyone has any feedback please tell me because it will be highly appreciated. Also if you want to duel me just give me an invite and I will join you.

Last edited by Shajr on Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:45 am

Better than I expected, but please elaborate on the "paladin armor" and give him a little more depth, it looks like he didn't give a s*** about his parents dying.

Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:05 am
Site Moderator

Not Sayonara wrote:
Better than I expected, but please elaborate on the "paladin armor" and give him a little more depth, it looks like he didn't give a s*** about his parents dying.

Well, it's understandable. I mean, look at Ghost Rider. In the movie, Nicholas Cage's friend that he's known since his childhood gets his soul ripped out of him and all Nick does is wonder what happened to that girl he liked. Seriously, people die and they do it a lot. Nobody gets that better than Nick Cage. f*** yeah, apathy beats the s*** out of empathy.

Jin wrote:
I support the bombing of Israel.

Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:31 am

Not Sayonara wrote:
Better than I expected, but please elaborate on the "paladin armor" and give him a little more depth, it looks like he didn't give a s#%$& about his parents dying.

Thanks ill make an edit.

Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:28 am
Site Moderator

By paladin, is he the kind that can use his own faith for various purposes (healing, destroying undead, etc), and has he taken a vow? (For example, one of chasity, not shed another's blood (though a blunt object doesn't count), etc).

I'm basing this on the fantasy version of a paladin, so ignore if it's mostly grounded into reality.

Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:50 am

Green Mage wrote:
By paladin, is he the kind that can use his own faith for various purposes (healing, destroying undead, etc), and has he taken a vow? (For example, one of chasity, not shed another's blood (though a blunt object doesn't count), etc).

I'm basing this on the fantasy version of a paladin, so ignore if it's mostly grounded into reality.

He has taken a vow but he's allowed to shed blood if he truly thinks it's for the greater good (e.g killing an evil tyrant etc.)And no his faith doesn't have anything to do with this type of paladin.

Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:16 pm
 [ 6 posts ]