The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 7:35 am

[ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
/r/smashbros SSF2 Gif Of The Day 
BR Member

MGN Username: TSF|Cookies
Currently Playing: PM, Melee, Ultimate, Hollow Knight
SmashCapps wrote:
Skailler wrote:
Faceless Void wrote:
Read his previous post!

Also this gif makes me smile.

I would understand if I knew what he is talking about... Seriosly, why is this fear of getting banned? I am stupid right now propably, but I really dont understand.

I was warned by a moderator that posting the links here could count as "vote racketeering". If I got banned by reddit, I couldn't make real posts ever again, so I'd lose my status as a TO and my ability to post good content. That would really suck on my end.

Anyways, hopefully you check out today's gif of the day: Float Like A Butterfly!

Ok, thanks for explaining. I really must have sound stupid with this question... And how do I get to the gif now? Propably a stupid question again, but I honestly dont know.

Shoutouts to Harr for this sick player card!

Join Chibi Nation, the 20CR Discord for all aspiring Chibi-Robo mains!

Click to expand thumbnail

Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:05 pm

Skailler wrote:
SmashCapps wrote:
Skailler wrote:
Faceless Void wrote:
Read his previous post!

Also this gif makes me smile.

I would understand if I knew what he is talking about... Seriosly, why is this fear of getting banned? I am stupid right now propably, but I really dont understand.

I was warned by a moderator that posting the links here could count as "vote racketeering". If I got banned by reddit, I couldn't make real posts ever again, so I'd lose my status as a TO and my ability to post good content. That would really suck on my end.

Anyways, hopefully you check out today's gif of the day: Float Like A Butterfly!

Ok, thanks for explaining. I really must have sound stupid with this question... And how do I get to the gif now? Propably a stupid question again, but I honestly dont know.

Look at the \r\Smashbros

Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:11 pm

MGN Username: TaylorGang
Currently Playing: SSF2
SmashCapps wrote:
Okay guys, looking over some reddit rules I could possibly get in trouble for posting the links here as it might be "vote racketeering". So since I don't want to get shadowbanned forever, I'll kinda sorta have to stop that. However, I can still tell you guys I'm posting each day and use this as a hub for getting good content.

Today's gif of the day: A Stopped Recovery (Naruto's Up Special)

This was cool to show his up special and how it works.

I STILL COULD REALLY USE A VIDEO SHOWCASING EVERY PROJECTILE CHIBI ROBO CAN CATCH AND THROW AND HOW IT WORKS!!!

Also, I got a request to make a gif involving Sora in some way, if anyone could make something we could use to be educationaly involving Sora I'd be so happy to please a fan.

This video shows off every projectile Chibi Robo can catch but I made this video with my friend and he didn't really cooperate when trying to show how it works hope this will do if someone has a better video I would go with that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn0uAr32c60

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/TaylorJames1234?lang=en
Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/taypalacio/

Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:57 am
Site Admin

MGN Username: [TSON]
Currently Playing: with myself
where did these go :(

Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:52 am

[TSON] wrote:

I promise I have not given up on gifs! Doing a daily educational gif is just a tiny bit overkill. Over the holidays I thought on it a bit and figured I could do Super Smash Flash Tuesday/Thursday threads with good educational gifs, and then the remaining days of the week could be open to me finding just plain cool clips from tournaments to show off so I can also show off epic combos.

Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:51 pm

MGN Username: SoldierSunday
Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash 2
SmashCapps wrote:
[TSON] wrote:

I promise I have not given up on gifs! Doing a daily educational gif is just a tiny bit overkill. Over the holidays I thought on it a bit and figured I could do Super Smash Flash Tuesday/Thursday threads with good educational gifs, and then the remaining days of the week could be open to me finding just plain cool clips from tournaments to show off so I can also show off epic combos.

I'll upload some stuff to my channel you can use for gfycats, i wanna see more gifs from other players though lol

" You know what neither Melee nor Brawl have ? Controller input history in training mode." - 228zip, 2013

Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:03 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: Sorabotics
Currently Playing: SSBM and SSF2
SoldierSunday wrote:
SmashCapps wrote:
[TSON] wrote:

I'll upload some stuff to my channel you can use for gfycats, i wanna see more gifs from other players though lol

Perhaps we should wait until Brawl week passes so that we get a little more attention.

Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:36 pm
SSF2 Developer

I have a few. Feel free to only use the ones you think are best. Because not all of them are that impressive.

http://gfycat.com/TanBlaringCheetah
http://gfycat.com/BitesizedReasonableBlackbird
http://gfycat.com/ScholarlyDeliriousHogget

Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:05 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: joey
Currently Playing: joey
Waifu: joey
Hmm... I should reddit too... I got some cool clips of my own that I would like to share. :3

Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:16 pm
Site Admin

Sorabotics wrote:
SoldierSunday wrote:
SmashCapps wrote:
[TSON] wrote:

Perhaps we should wait until Brawl week passes so that we get a little more attention.

we did okay during 64 week!!!

Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:59 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: Sorabotics
Currently Playing: SSBM and SSF2
[TSON] wrote:
Sorabotics wrote:
SoldierSunday wrote:
SmashCapps wrote:
[TSON] wrote:

we did okay during 64 week!!!

True, true

Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:13 pm

MGN Username: Sekanor
Currently Playing: Melee, SSF2, SA2B, SM63, MKDD (all the games I'm playing from an advanced side)
I'm about to start posting gifs too.

http:twitch.tv/sekanor <- streaming speedruns, and smash sometimes
Melee & SSF2 Advanced Player
Sonic Adventure 2 & Super Mario 63 & Mario Kart Double Dash Speedrunner

Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:45 am
SSF2 Developer

Currently Playing: Complacency breeds weakness. My opponents won't stop getting stronger, neither will I.
Sekanor wrote:
I'm about to start posting gifs too.

I have, and it was down-voted to the depths of reddit hell. :(

Youtube: NinjaLobsterStudios
Stream: twitch.tv/ninjalobster

Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:26 am
Site Admin

you win some you lose some. i've seen lots of official smash titles have content that just didnt make it either.

Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:45 pm
SSF2 Developer

Currently Playing: Complacency breeds weakness. My opponents won't stop getting stronger, neither will I.
[TSON] wrote:
you win some you lose some. i've seen lots of official smash titles have content that just didnt make it either.

But those were bad, some guy gfycat'ing his stomp->knee or something.

These just get downvoted because it "ain't Smash." It's a fan game that plays off of the same mechanics, just like Project M (which is also a fan game).

Youtube: NinjaLobsterStudios
Stream: twitch.tv/ninjalobster

Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:58 pm
 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next