The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:30 pm

[ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Organization X [RP] 

Ircxon swiftly dodged one of the boy's savage swings of the keyblade and giggled, "Ha ha! So, you want to fight? You don't stand a chance against me, eye'm the strongest!" She toyed around with the boy, firing small, blue, energy spheres around the dome. Xrichs ducked one of the random shots and shouted, "Hey! Watch where you're firing those damn things!"

EDIT:
OOC: Hey Zach, where are you going to post our bios at? It'd be nice to have them all in one place somewhere.

[11:08:57 PM] Luke: http://puu.sh/1WGsn
[11:09:42 PM] Luke: like ok if it was something funny
[11:09:44 PM] Luke: but
[11:09:50 PM] Luke: really
[11:15:07 PM] Super High School Level Shut-in: lol sigged xD

Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:32 pm

"Hnnn.... I had hoped it wouldn't come to this..." Kenim sighed to himself, grabbing the handle of his sword with both hands and submerging it into the sand, putting out the light. Jumping to where he knew Vreen was a moment before, he calmly said "Divine Hammer" before slicing at where he thought the boy was, an explosion coming from the blade as he slashed, lighting up the room for a moment.

Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:37 am

Location: In the site that never was, battling noobs with Way to the Flamer.
"Ah..." The boy would groan, finally falling to the floor, as the darkness cleared, the boy huffing and puffing. He fainted.
Then the voice would shout again. "Your mission isn't completed, don't you remember? Learn as much about this world as you can!" The voice reminded.

Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:11 pm

Xrichs turned a skeptical look toward the sky, as good a place as any to direct a comment at the voice, and asked, "Wait. Should we bring the kid back or something? Just leaving him unconscious here seems like a waste to me."

Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:30 pm

Kenim by this point had decided not to pay attention-he could get info later, right? Laying down he began to fall asleep in the soft sand. He had developed this ability to fall asleep whenever he wanted due to the numerous times of boredom.

Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:20 pm

OOC: Zaaaaaach?

Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:19 pm

OOC: Sorry, extremely busy lately.

BIC: The voice would call out to them. "Hm, fine enough. Bring the boy to the castle and make sure he doesn't wake up along the way." The voice faded away upon saying that.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:00 pm

Xrichs nodded and walked over to the unconscious boy and stooped down. Xrichs opened up a Corridor beneath the boy, sinking him into it and sending him to the Castle. "That should do it. Easier than I thought it'd be." he remarked. He turned to his two partners and noticed Kenim asleep on the sand. "Slackers..." he muttered to himself. He sighed and looked around for Ircxon. He felt a gust of air whip around him that seemed to come from above. He looked up and saw Ircxon joyfully soaring, carefree, throughout the island skies. Xrichs sighed again. Guess I've gotta work with what I'm given. Man, why me?

Xrichs then started pacing about the island, scouting the place out and exploring.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:35 pm

By chance, Kenim ALSO happened to have a sense to wake up seemingly whenever it was just the right time to-nobody knew how, but he just... did. He's weird like that. Getting up and stretching his arms despite the fact that his nap was hardly any time at all, he happened to see Ircxon soaring up above. "...Woah! Cool! How do you do that?!" He yelled, more out of suprise than anything else. Not waiting for an answer he quickly muttered "Divine Hammer!" before smashing his sword into the ground and causing an explosion, sending him flying into the air.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:07 pm

OOC:You can see the sky from the Gathering Room? Why am I not surprised... Anyways,Axwell,reporting to duty! ...I'm late,aren't I? Sorry,Reason:SCHOOL.And I have to do my homework after this post.If you want me to edit it,no problem, :P
BIC:Axwell walked in to the Gathering Room,hoping to find someone that is late.But,that person is he himself.Axwell sighed to himself,and went to his seat.It seems that some others had went on their mission,and some had sat on their chairs,presumely reading. Though he forgot how to read roman numerals,he can understand simple arithmetic.He went to his seat,the lucky number 7.There had been no rules on the decoration of the chair,but Axwell was too bored to design.He glanced out the window,and saw it:The now Incomplete Kingdom Hearts((Well,since this is a Kingdom Hearts RP...)).He took out a book,which was actually a History book on Kingdom Hearts,when was the first version and such,and read it.It was wrote by Ansem,or,specifically,Xeharnort((I think that's how you spell it..)),but was improved by the real Ansem,when he was looking over his digital world,Twilight Town.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:04 am

Kaxil would be sitting in his chair, giving a stare torwards Axwell. "You are late..you missed a mission. The other members are currently having a...'break'. Would you like to join them on Destiny islands?" he would ask Axwell, although he emphasized certain words to intimidate.

Meanwhile, back at the islands, the voice would speak. "You all have done well, you may remain there for a small while, then return to the castle with the boy.." The Voice faded away..

Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:15 am

OOC: I already sent the boy back.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:27 pm

OOC: I know you did, but for safe reaso- Nevermind... Forget that part then.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:32 pm

OOC: So... We're just supposed to hang around and do nothing? Or do we return to the castle?

Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:06 pm

OOC: Like the voice said, you could do either.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:07 pm
 [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next