The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 9:53 pm

[ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Logical discussion: The thread 

Location: Boston Sex: All the time Underwear: Boxers Squirtle: F&@! yeah!
Lets here your thoughts on North Korea.

How do you think the G20 are handling this? How do you think Obama is handling it?

Do you think North Korea is really doing anything bad?

If they do send nukes, do you think the US will obliterate NK? or Do you think NK will obliterate the US?

What about China, Russia, Japan and the UK, how do you think their reactions would go?

I had to take out my mains for this. Enough reason for cleod NOT to go back on his word.

Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:51 am

Well north Korea is trying to become a major force which is pretty dangerous, We already have enough nuclear bombs to destroy the earth.
We cannot do much but to try to convince them some how, This is an information not many people know: The korea and the U.S war did not officially finish they made a truce and forgot about it by time, So korea may have the right to restart it and the UN can't do anything but medical support.

Once upon a time... Animals were telling each other jokes all of them laughed except the donkey, And in the next day they found the donkey laughing and when they asked him for the reason he said "I understood yesterday's joke."

Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:11 pm

This failed last time... but ok...

Phratt wrote:
Lets here your thoughts on North Korea.

How do you think the G20 are handling this? How do you think Obama is handling it?

Do you think North Korea is really doing anything bad?

If they do send nukes, do you think the US will obliterate NK? or Do you think NK will obliterate the US?

What about China, Russia, Japan and the UK, how do you think their reactions would go?

Uhm... I don't think North Korea can really do that much. They make one nuke then say 'OMG WE CAN THREATEN THE WORLD! LEZ DO EET!'. We have defense systems, assuming Obama didn't do anything to them. If they fire at us, they would only 'awaken the sleeping giant', and they could get completely destroyed. Of course, this could set off a world war... which would be a bad thing...

I don't think those countries' reactions will be too big.

Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:13 pm

Don't be so confident though. The US missile defense system is like 30% effective.

I also know that North Korea is not and will never be world power. Their nuclear technology is primitive compared to todays standard and they have less than 1% of the missiles we have. We could definetly beat Korea in any war is what I think. The problem draws near when we destroy Korea, would any other countries step in?

That question is a very dangerous one. Not to mention Iran right now, Ahmedinijad loaths the US and pledges to not cater to are wants and needs every since Obama condemned their election.

I had to take out my mains for this. Enough reason for cleod NOT to go back on his word.

Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:24 pm

I think the war with Iran will be even more dangerous, They have good advantages:
1- They can stop the fuel getting out from the gulf, Which will makes the income crisis even worse, Remmember what happened in europe when 2/3 countries stopped sending the fuel?
2- They can use the soldiers in Iraq as hostages as they can easily snipe them.
3- They properly have a nuclear, and they have long range and short range rockets even the U.S.A was surprised that it can match their rockets.

Once upon a time... Animals were telling each other jokes all of them laughed except the donkey, And in the next day they found the donkey laughing and when they asked him for the reason he said "I understood yesterday's joke."

Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:48 am

Dragon fang wrote:
I think the war with Iran will be even more dangerous, They have good advantages:
1- They can stop the fuel getting out from the gulf, Which will makes the income crisis even worse, Remmember what happened in europe when 2/3 countries stopped sending the fuel?
2- They can use the soldiers in Iraq as hostages as they can easily snipe them.
3- They properly have a nuclear, and they have long range and short range rockets even the U.S.A was surprised that it can match their rockets.

Well actually, Iran isn't an official Nuclear power yet. I wouldn't be surprised if they were, but as of right now they are just publicly researching it. Though, I can't help but think that Iran wouldn't dare touch any country other than Iraq and Israel. Iraq, in order to gain more economic value and Israel because they hate those f***.

What has me thinking though, are the what ifs, like what if Iran's rebellion actually works and they establish a new government, or what if the rebellion fails, what is going to happen?

I can almost assure you that if the current Iranian regime stays in office, all chacnes we had in negotiating with them will be f***.

Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:31 am

Waifu: You!
I love it how the North Korean media says that the US has 1000 nukes in South Korea, all ready to fire at the North.

Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:08 pm
Site Moderator

Alright, here are my thoughts.

North Korea won't attack us and we won't attack them. Worst case scenario, we enter another cold war. It's just not gonna happen, this missile bombardment. Really, it would cause too much grief for both countries and their leaders are at least sensible enough to know not to aggravate the other. No matter who fires first, both countries would be hit. It's just not worth it, anyone can see that.

Jin wrote:
I support the bombing of Israel.

Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:49 am

Currently Playing: The Game
Tom Clancy saw it coming!

On a more serious note, China is probably the only one who could possibly stand to gain when the missiles and s*** start flying on account of being old friends with Dear Leader. Most likely after the regime in NK eventually collapses, China can roll in and take it, declaring a humanitarian intervention to avoid as much flak as possible. If the war does go nuclear, everybody loses, regardless. Its just a matter of who loses the least.

The An Hero of Time wrote:
I love it how the North Korean media says that the US has 1000 nukes in South Korea, all ready to fire at the North.

Not quite unfounded as you think. South Korea has been ordering some, supplies shall we say, from the US. Of course the North would be suspicious.

Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:26 am

Logical discussion? On my MG? Not going to last.

Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:42 pm

Razahtleb wrote:
Logical discussion? In my MG? It's more likely than you think.

Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:49 pm

How long has NK threatened us, really? I mean, of course they can't do anything...

Section for the dick suckers moderators to make them feel special talk about important issues on the forums. It's just a forum that is named "moderator section"

Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:45 pm

Soulful wrote:
How long has NK threatened us, really? I mean, of course they can't do anything...

yeah, as long as you put their strong alliance with China a country who pretty much controls our economy, and their possesion of nuclear bombs aside then your right, they can't do anything.

Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:09 pm

Bearsuit wrote:
Soulful wrote:

yeah, as long as you put their strong alliance with China a country who pretty much controls our economy, and their possesion of nuclear bombs aside then your right, they can't do anything.

Finally, someone agrees with me E>

Section for the dick suckers moderators to make them feel special talk about important issues on the forums. It's just a forum that is named "moderator section"

Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:56 pm

Waifu: You!
Soulful wrote:
Bearsuit wrote:
Soulful wrote:

Finally, someone agrees with me E>

Yea, but China is nearly surrounded by US allies countries, so if it intervenes in this affair, military wise, it would be f***.
But it's just because NK are being little b****.

Japan and the US said "No, don't fire the missiles"
..They did.

Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:59 am
 [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next