The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 2:52 pm

[ 294 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
SSF2 Suggestions Thread v2 

I just want this to return so badly :(

Attachments:
oldfinaldestination.png
oldfinaldestination.png [ 188.54 KiB | Viewed 847 times ]
Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:00 pm

I think Chibi Robo's down b should be reworked. I mean the move just take damage when it absorb a attack. Yea thats it pretty much I don't want anything more. NUT THE NEW UPDATE IS NEAR BABY WOOOO! and oh yea btw the move is also kinda broken.

Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:07 am

MGN Username: VanillaKunikida
Currently Playing: SSBU, SSF2, SIFAS
Waifu: Hanamaru Kunikida
Make Falco's FS last a bit shorter.

Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:01 am
YIM WWW

im not sure how easy this would be, but id like to have the ability on morphing stages like galaxy tour to choose a part of the stage and 'lock it' when selecting the stage so i can fight on that part and only that part.

Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:23 am

MGN Username: Sonario
Currently Playing: games probably
Waifu: Speedwagon
Don't feel like going over to the online mode suggestions to post this:

If a room stays idle without any invites to join it for about 5 minutes or so, lock the room from being displayed in the lobby until the owner unlocks it again. That gets rid of the current problem of 75% of the "available" rooms being empty and having your joins ignored by the AFK room owners. (If there's a better way to solve this problem, go ahead)

Flash Card: show

My thanks to Utah P. Teasdale (Harr) for the amazing Flash Card.

Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:49 am
SSF2 Developer

Currently Playing: Probably the new patch of SSF2 Beta.
Sonario wrote:

If a room stays idle without any invites to join it for about 5 minutes or so, lock the room from being displayed in the lobby until the owner unlocks it again. That gets rid of the current problem of 75% of the "available" rooms being empty and having your joins ignored by the AFK room owners. (If there's a better way to solve this problem, go ahead)

You're not being ignored, online is having issues at the moment and your requests to join aren't getting to the other end, so you just time out.

Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:01 am

MGN Username: Sonario
Currently Playing: games probably
Waifu: Speedwagon
Refurin wrote:
Sonario wrote:

You're not being ignored, online is having issues at the moment and your requests to join aren't getting to the other end, so you just time out.

Ah, I see. Still, I used to have this problem of having empty rooms and ignored invites long before the recent problems too (Not to this degree though, about 2 or 3 empty rooms tops). So something to deal with rooms that have AFK hosts would also be nice.

Flash Card: show

My thanks to Utah P. Teasdale (Harr) for the amazing Flash Card.

Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:17 am

Make Mother Brain start off small when summoned, then grow big after like 1.5 second.
This would give the summoner enough time to step away, preventing them from getting stuck inside Mother Brain, which happens too often.

Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:15 pm
YIM WWW

I've noticed that when a computer controls Pit :pit: or Ness :ness: they tend to curve arrows and pk thunder down and inwards
I'm not sure if this is a glitch or the AI going nuts but it's strange and I feel should be fixed
I have yet to see CPU Pac-Men use pac dot trail so I don't know if it happens with them as well

Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:38 am

MGN Username: bagrielmarmanjo
Currently Playing: SSF2, M.U.G.E.N (rarely), GBA Kirby Games, SSBC, Deltarune
Waifu: i like bepis
Vanilla wrote:
Make Mother Brain start off small when summoned, then grow big after like 1.5 second.
This would give the summoner enough time to step away, preventing them from getting stuck inside Mother Brain, which happens too often.

Does Mother Brain have any collision when summoned and when she grows?

out of ideas here '-'

Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:43 pm

bagrielmarmanjo wrote:
Vanilla wrote:

Does Mother Brain have any collision when summoned and when she grows?

i've tested.
apparently, she has no collision during those animatons (player 2 can walk through here).

so another fix would be to give her collision data during those animations instead of only when she's at full size.

Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:31 pm
YIM WWW

- Bringing Squad Strike to SSF2 would be awesome and add a whole new competitive dynamic to the game. The format can be the same as Ultimate's, but the Tag Team mode would be cool if you could switch between characters like in other fighting games like Marvel vs. Capcom.

- Smashdown would also be cool. Why not fight through a smaller yet more diverse cast of characters when compared to Ultimate? Both this and Squad Strike could be implemented as Arena modes perhaps?

- More Sandbag Sports would be cool, I would like to see tennis personally.

- Update Lloyd's sprite. Please. Look at this. -> :lloyd:

Thanks for taking suggestions from the community as well. We all appreciate the involvement of the fans and we appreciate the game that you guys have made.

Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:59 pm

MGN Username: T-Permutation
Currently Playing: Parsec and sometimes Fightcade.
Looking at rayman's lockjaw (neutral B) like how it actually uses in Rayman 3, it would be very neat if the lockjaw can tether recovery.

Good times at helping this great community
My discord: TheGodTierCeviche#0303

Also join Zimbax's discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/eevq7YJ

Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:32 pm

Rework Meteor Combination into a cinematic FS.

Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:44 am
YIM WWW

Waifu: zero suit wario
Hmmm
I kinda don't wanna bring up costumes, but while playing as Rayman well
I think it'd be better if Rayman's face changed color on his palette swaps, since it's such a big part of his body, his other palettes look a bit uncanny when only his clothes and hair change but his face remains the same

Although I'm not asking for him to have like, green or blue skin on his palettes, but rather more varying shades of skin tones for his face, I know the current ones are perfectly accurate to how those palettes look in their source game but

I feel accuracy can be perfectly sacrificed when it involves making palettes look more pleasing
(Also make the Tonic Trouble palette have purple skin so the reference is a bit more obvious)

Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:53 am
 [ 294 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next