The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:40 pm

[ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
I challenge Nate. 

You seem like a pretty decent Newcomer to the RP section, and you don't post gay one-liners too.
So I wanted to try a one-on-one battle with you.
I will be using my new character, if you don't mind.
You can choose the place setting, as long as it isn't small and isn't a classic arena.
Rules:
No godmodding
No Auto-Hit
No Aim-Botting
Limit posts to a minimum of 4 lines, and each line must have atleast 7 words.

Do you accept?

Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:59 am

Fine, I accept your challenge, but only if you agree not to post in double space.

Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:25 pm

Nate wrote:
Fine, I accept your challenge, but only if you agree not to post in double space.

I agree, now:
1. What bio will you use.
2. Where will it be.

Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:34 pm

Okay, I will be using Rattigan's bio.
http://mcleodgaming.com/forums/viewtopi ... =23&t=7909

I was thinking, maybe, we could battle on the hands of Big Ben. You know, that big clock tower in London.

Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:38 pm

Nate wrote:
Okay, I will be using Rattigan's bio.
http://mcleodgaming.com/forums/viewtopi ... =23&t=7909

I was thinking, maybe, we could battle on the hands of Big Ben. You know, that big clock tower in London.

Accepted.
But the place, that would be too small and easy to fall off.
Can you think of a better one?

Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:40 pm

Aaaaw, maaaaan! That was the whole point! :P

Let's see.....
How about on a flying airfleet?

Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:43 pm

Nate wrote:
Aaaaw, maaaaan! That was the whole point! :P

Let's see.....
How about on a flying airfleet?

What type of airfleet?
What does it look like?
What is it made of?
Inside or outside?
These are all important.

Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:45 pm

Currently Playing: Zero Time Dilemma
Quote:
Limit posts to a minimum of 4 lines, and each line must have atleast 7 words.

It takes tons of skill to write 28 words.

Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:51 pm

Actually, you know what? Scratch that idea.
Let's just battle at a ship wreck site, getting around by hopping on the various debris that's still in one piece: Barrels, larger scraps of wood, etcetera.
If you don't like that idea, just propose one of your own.

Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:52 pm

Nate wrote:
Actually, you know what? Scratch that idea.
Let's just battle at a ship wreck site, getting around by hopping on the various debris that's still in one piece: Barrels, larger scraps of wood, etcetera.
If you don't like that idea, just propose one of your own.

That is a good idea, I accept.
You begin.

Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:54 pm

Today was a good day for Rattigan, a rare occurance. He was enjoying a pleasant boat ride, and he was enjoying the view, the ocean breeze, the peace. He hadn't had to fight for his life in at least... an hour and a half. Freedom was such a good feeling. As he gazed out to starboard, or at least, the thought it was starboard, he contemplated about all the little things in life he'd never had time to before. Could his parents still be alive? Would he ever be able to return to the life he once had? And, most importantly, how would he ever get that piece of broccoli out from between his teeth? He was considering using his sword when his thoughts were rudely interrupted by the sound of wood splintering. The next thing he knew, the ship was sinking. Fast. He barely had time to grab himself a barrel and jump to safety before the entire boat fractured into a million little pieces, leaving him with little clue as to what happened. As he drifted atop his little barrel, he wondered if any of the boat's other passengers had survived?...

Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:08 pm

Amilia, who was on the luxurious boat cruise, having a great time, was interupted when the boat started shaking, and soon cracks began forming, and the next thing she knew it was sinking! She was going to start panicing, but couldn't bring herself to it, almost all of the people had drowned, but she noticed one person standing across from her on the other side of all the debris, and thought he might have been the cause of it, yelling "Hey! What did you do!".
She pulled out her wand and swung it towards him, sending a fireball out at Rattigan.

Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:17 pm

Rattigan was having a good ole time counting all the debris. he was bored out of his mind and, pretty much, had given up all hope of finding any survivors. He was just drifting around on his little piece of wood when he heard a yell.
"Hey! What did you do!?" He turned his head toward the source of the sound and realized that it was coming from a young girl, clad in blue. She was waving around a stick of the same color. Well, at least somebody else had survived. Rattigan's thoughts weren't quite so passive when he saw a ball of fire heading directly toward him. He tried to clamber and stand up on his barrel, but it kept rolling and he kept loosing his footing. Then he decided to just fall into the water, where he would be safe from the heat. He fell into the water, and the fireball passed harmlessly over his head. He resurfaced, gasping for breath.
"What did you do that for?" He inquired breathlessly.

Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:24 pm

Amilia, being too far away, couldn't hear Rattigan, and seeing him in the water, she brought a lightning bolt down from the sky and into the water, near Rattigan.
She shouted "Take that! You aren't going to get away with this."
She then teleported to a piece of debri about 5 yards away from Rattigan.
Then she pulled her wand upward, creating a giant wave in Rattigan's direction.

Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:29 pm

Rattigan waited for her response to his question, but she didn't answer. She merely hefted her wand into the air. The next thing he knew, he was being assailed by a bolt of lighting.
"Whoa!" He shouted. He thought quickly, summoning his sword and tossing it into the air to act as a lightning rod. Feeling very proud of himself for thinking of that one, Nate didn't notice as the girl teleported not twenty feet away from him. She pulled out another move, this time creating a rather large wave of water heading in his direction. By the time he noticed, it was to late to dodge, so he decided to go with the flow, so to speak. He dispersed his sword and turned, stroking as quickly as he could. Though aided by his exceptional strength, he was still moving to slowly by the time the wave caught up to him and he was flipped into the water. He broke the water again, sputtering. He took on his bad@$$ specter persona as he decided it was time to get serious. He remained speechless as he hauled himself onto a plank of wood and made his sword reappear, sending it spiraling at the girl.

Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:40 pm
 [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next