The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 16, 2020 12:49 am

[ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 ... 106  Next
SSF2 Beta Bug Report/Troubleshooting Thread 

So when i was doing a challenge with falco i came across a glitch where if kirby used inhale time froze except my character falco and when i went out to see if i could trigger the glitch again when the match started i couldn't dash or jump and i can do it everytime now. Thanks for taking time to read this.

Last edited by Splasher on Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:52 am

For some reason i can't send a clip because it's a replay

Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:57 am

MGN Username: blueShadowy
Currently Playing: SSBU, Splatoon 2 SSF2
While I was playing a match with eggs I chose yoshi and pacman I went to a stage and I accidently turned invisible when I bounce on the red trampoline I guess it is because there's no animation for the egg and falling animation (if you do it at the same time) but it fixed itself when the opponent hit me. (if you get what I'm saying)

Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:49 am

MGN Username: blueShadowy
Currently Playing: SSBU, Splatoon 2 SSF2
When you hit sonic around the same frame as the spring come out in the air you will unable to use it until you hit the ground. And take you time updating this game there's no rush at all. YEAH

Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:18 am

Not sure if this is in online only or what, but Marth's defensive options seem laggy. Shield comes out 2 frames after Sheik's (tested with Jigglypuff's frame 2 rest), and airdodge is 3 frames late as well. It could just be latency between servers, but I usually don't have this problem when I play Sheik (my other main) it doesn't seem to happen.

I'm playing on the MacOS version, if that makes any difference.

Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:47 pm

I can't get into online mode even though I plug in the correct password and username. If there's any kind of way to remove this bug, I'll gladly appreciate it. If I can't get into online combat and battles, then I can't expand my dong. :cry: If you can remove it some how, big thx to you. :) :donkeykong:

Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:50 pm

Gamebreaking Wavedash with ya boi :jigglypuff:

If you use jig's punch while landing on a platform/stage, you will get incredible speed like :luigi:'s Wavedash is melee.

(Also it can lead in a lot of combos plz sakurai fix )

Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:53 pm

MGN Username: Appledirt
Currently Playing: SSF2, LoZ: BotW, Dark Souls, SSBM, LoZ: ALttP Randomizer
Here's A Glitch With :link:
On Dream Land, I Pulled A Bomb Out, And Threw It Upwards Into The Highest Platform. It Hit :yoshi: , Did The Normal Explosion Upon Hitting An Enemy, But Then The Bomb Started Spinning Under The Platform. The Bomb Retained Its Hitbox, And Even Exploded After A Bit. I Don't See This Being Game-Breaking, But It's Essentially A Double Bomb. I Haven't Tested This With Other Characters Or On Other Stages, Although The Platform Can't Be Too Low, Because When I Tried It On The Lower Platforms In Dream Land It Was Too Close And Exploded Me. I Was Playing The Browser Version, Using Minimum Settings.

Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:54 pm

MGN Username: VanillaKunikida
Currently Playing: SSBU, SSF2, SIFAS
Waifu: Hanamaru Kunikida
Some of :isaac: 's moves (ftilt, dtilt,sideb, upb, downb) can't destory targets:

Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:04 am
YIM WWW

MGN Username: radzo73
All you need to do is:
1. Select a character with a color applied (I used Pink Gold Peach)
2. Enter Rainbow Route (with hazards enabled)
3. Obtain a Super Mushroom
4. Enter a mirror.
And, before you know it, your game crashed. Interestingly, this also happens with mega characters with normal colors, but the game doesn't crash.

Attachments:
File comment: Pink Gold Peach Takes over the unive-
oh no.png
oh no.png [ 191.08 KiB | Viewed 913 times ]

Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:00 pm

Two bugs with Kirby.

1. Kirby sometimes just keeps spamming the basic attack until you stop it

2. Kirby inhaling Falco... does this

(Level 9 Kirby)
YouTube Video:

Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:23 am

Says my credentials are wrong when I copy and paste my password and make sure it's correct, so I cant play online at all :x

Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:58 am

MGN Username: VanillaKunikida
Currently Playing: SSBU, SSF2, SIFAS
Waifu: Hanamaru Kunikida
:sora: 's freeze attack strangely has a burning effect if hit at the keyblade part of the move.

oversight?

Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:05 pm
YIM WWW

Game Results Screen bug, Happens on both online and not online, Reinstalling SSF2 does nothing, Help please this is mean as heck. Screenshot: https://prnt.sc/k3fma2 Thx.

Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:09 pm

I'm unable to play Super Smash Flash 2 for some reason when I get in the game after pressing one key whatever it may be it doesn't work and with others such as the movement keys my character sticks doing that whichever key I press for example if I press the forward key the character is stuck going forward and I would have to click outside the game to stop it, really trying to play the game and this is getting to me..

Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:39 am
 [ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 ... 106  Next