The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 8:02 pm

[ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102 ... 106  Next
SSF2 Beta Bug Report/Troubleshooting Thread 

MGN Username: T-Permutation
Currently Playing: Parsec and sometimes Fightcade.
Now back to final smashes issues, when DK's barrels are rolling and hit towards a wall, they get stuck until the barrel dissapears.

Good times at helping this great community
My discord: TheGodTierCeviche#0303

Also join Zimbax's discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/eevq7YJ

Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:22 pm

Firstly, great update

Second to last Ness skin breaks game with SD at 0%
(stuck in dying at blast zone)

Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:20 am

Well since the new update i can't join any online rooms and my friend can't join my room (he got the same problem) .
When i try to join someone i get a long waiting screen but nothing happen it put me back to the Online lobby with the error "Room join request timed out. please try again.'' :'(
Im playing on Windows10 with Windows Defenders and my firewall disabled.
I tried to uninstall reinstall the game but nothing change =(

Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:32 pm

MGN Username: Unknown
Currently Playing: AoE II
My current laptop can't recognize the screenshot I took and I can't upload it so I'll just list them here.
-The Metroid Assist Trophy can get stuck under the stage
-If you throw a deku nut downwards while you're on the ground, it'll start to rotate quickly and explode a couple of seconds later
-Throwing a 5-dice at Giga Bowser will make him disappear for a second (but the hit effect is still there). If you instead use a pitfall he will also disappear. And if you throw a Trophy Stand the game freezes completely.

Edit: Well, I found this video and apparently this is a thing:
YouTube Video:

Mains: Image :isaac: :blackmage: :bomberman: :luffy: :naruto: :tails: :pacman: :ichigo: :sandbag: :lloyd: :sora: :goku:

Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:45 pm

MGN Username: CraftGMC
Waifu: Random No. Generator
If Sandbag's bob-omb toss gets powershielded by an opponent, there is a chance it explodes without despawning and will just stay there on the arena, dealing damage repeatedly to sandbag (unless he powershields it back) until despawning from time
Despite the bob-omb's "near detonation" animation, it won't ever detonate, it simply despawns

Well, old friends, this is the day where everything will be archived for all to see and reminisce about.
This isn't a farewell, but rather a "See you later", as we move on to the next world

who'd've guessed my secondaries bit would have a new purpose!

Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:26 pm

Need people to confirm this. OK, with the pokemon assists Arceus and Ditto.
-Arceus works fine in training mode but in Smash or Special Smash mode his attack doesn't do anything.
-Not sure what the original properties of Ditto were but in training mode he is kinda like an untouchable assist for both players, the one who summons him and the enemy. However, in Smash and Special Smash when you summon him he attacks ally and foe alike, he targets the closest character. Also he can be harmed by allies and enemies and defeating him gives you points. One last thing, if he is shielding when his time is up the shield stays there.

Attachments:
ditto bug.png
ditto bug.png [ 246.66 KiB | Viewed 573 times ]
Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:36 pm

While testing out stuff with final smashes for glitch-hunting (other than what we've already posted here), suddenly Mario's FS somehow stopped dealing damage even when changing between training mode and group smash (Did not test if others' final smashes were also glitched like this)
restarting the game fixed this for me, and as far as i've tested, i don't know how to replicate this
because changing between modes did not seem to fix the issue for me, this means it can easily cause desync issues in online/replays

Well, old friends, this is the day where everything will be archived for all to see and reminisce about.
This isn't a farewell, but rather a "See you later", as we move on to the next world

Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:39 pm

Currently Playing: Dissidia 012
Bit of a circumstantial one, but attacking Giga Bowser's trophy seems to really bork up the effects.

Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:09 am

MGN Username: T-Permutation
Currently Playing: Parsec and sometimes Fightcade.
Same story but slighty different: show

Back with these, Chibi Robo can pickup Megaman's blackhole, and when he throws him back, there's a high chance Mega can turn out invisible, I simply committed SD and he backs to normal.

Good times at helping this great community
My discord: TheGodTierCeviche#0303

Also join Zimbax's discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/eevq7YJ

Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:35 pm

MGN Username: IRSI
Currently Playing: SSF2, Super Mario World, Street Fighter 2, Tetris, Mine Blocks, Google Feud, NSMBW, Super Smash Bros. 64
I don't know if this is related to the online issues right now but whenever anything happens online, such as the rooms refreshing, SSF2 temporarily stops responding. Also, whenever I enter fullscreen, then go back to the small window, it freezes until I re-enter full screen. If it matters I have a wired connection with Ethernet.

Attachments:
File comment: SSF2 Not Responding
SSF2 Broken.PNG
SSF2 Broken.PNG [ 105.8 KiB | Viewed 512 times ]

How do I make the Character Icons in my signature? Although, that probably doesn't matter now that the forum is shutting down.
Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:54 pm

I've found a very strange bug regarding Ryu's down B and Bowser's Final Smash. When Ryu uses his down B, at least partially charged, on Giga Bowser's tail, Giga Bowser turns invisible and is unable to act. Time seems to stop while Ryu is on the ground. Ryu himself can still move around and act normally while the bug is occuring. SFX from attacks will stay on screen until Ryu leaves the ground. Giga Bowser's final smash meter does not go down until Ryu leaves the ground. It is possible to end the bug by draining Giga Bowser's final smash meter to zero. When this happens, he will turn back into normal Bowser and the game resumes as if nothing happened. I've attached a replay file showcasing the very strange bug.

Attachments:
File comment: Sorry about putting this in a .zip file. The forum won't accept .ssfrec files.
Ryu vs Bowser bug.zip [1.76 KiB]
Downloaded 27 times
Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:59 pm

MGN Username: gamie
Currently Playing: ssf2
Waifu: who cares?
so this is ness fighting sandbag on waiting room...the game froze after i mistimed my pk thunder 1 to my psi magnet and sd'd, right after that the game froze, timer is moving at approx. 1/3 of it's normal screen, and ewhen i pause the game, p2 pauses first despite it not being in play at the time.
here's a replay file.

Attachments:

Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:13 pm

MGN Username: CarlosVillar
Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash 2
Goku's standing pose has been returned from demo!

Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:11 pm

MGN Username: JPhoenix
Currently Playing: Tekken 7
I don't know if this has been addressed yet but is the way the AI can't track after being isolated just the best that can be done? On bigger stages when they end up in areas by themselves they just kill themselves or jump up and down infinitely unless you go to them which isn't very fun. The question is is it impossible to fix?

These are just examples of the problem:
https://youtu.be/q3noP35ca_A
https://youtu.be/7qPUi9pDbbM
https://youtu.be/x-6sjVLHcZM

Other stages that this tends to happen are Planet Namek, Sky Pillar, and Hyrule Temple

Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:28 pm

If a different bob-omb explodes while Sandbag is in the middle of his UpB, he will drop his bob-omb prematurely and potentially go helpless (this can also happen if he drops his own bob-omb and attempts to summon another before the first one explodes)

Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:34 pm
 [ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102 ... 106  Next