The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 9:28 pm

[ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 16  Next
Chris Hubac's Gallery of Fun. MINECRAFT SKINS!! 

Which Style would you rarther see in SSF2?
Poll ended at Sat May 02, 2009 10:53 pm
Brawlified Characters. 55%  55%  [ 18 ]
JUS styled Characters. 45%  45%  [ 15 ]
Total votes : 33

Chris Hubac's Gallery of Fun. MINECRAFT SKINS!! 
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Undertale
still wont happen

Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:11 am

Currently Playing: Let's use Daddy's Welfare Haphazardly
Sea Man wrote:
45 Signatures in 1 day!

Seeing as how 45 divided by 50,000 is 0.0009(that's a ninth of a tenth of a percent), I doubt that's good enough progress.

Besides, this new brawlified Sonic is ugly. Brawlified sprites are ugly. Hell, Sonic is ugly. Also, what the hell is up with the image gallery you made? Why does it have Ziku's retarded Link with jeans in it? What purpose does it even serve?

Why do you need a petition, anyways? If Cleod and the devs gave a crap about what the fans said, they'd have already done something with the sprite.

You look like crap.

Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:01 pm
Site Admin

Chaosvii7 wrote:
Sea Man wrote:
45 Signatures in 1 day!

Seeing as how 45 divided by 50,000 is 0.0009(that's a ninth of a tenth of a percent), I doubt that's good enough progress.

Besides, this new brawlified Sonic is ugly. Brawlified sprites are ugly. Hell, Sonic is ugly. Also, what the hell is up with the image gallery you made? Why does it have Ziku's retarded Link with jeans in it? What purpose does it even serve?

Why do you need a petition, anyways? If Cleod and the devs gave a crap about what the fans said, they'd have already done something with the sprite.

:facepalm:

GO. AWAY.

Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:12 pm

Geno wrote:
Chaosvii7 wrote:
Sea Man wrote:
45 Signatures in 1 day!

GO. AWAY.

You of all people have no right to tell me what to do.

You look like crap.

Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:15 pm
Site Admin

Chaosvii7 wrote:
Geno wrote:
Chaosvii7 wrote:
Sea Man wrote:
45 Signatures in 1 day!

GO. AWAY.

Of all people? You're the whiny b**** who seems to enjoy trolling SSF2. There's a reason we don't want to brawlify sonic.

Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:21 pm

Geno wrote:
Chaosvii7 wrote:
Geno wrote:
Chaosvii7 wrote:
Sea Man wrote:
45 Signatures in 1 day!

GO. AWAY.

Of all people? You're the whiny b$%&# who seems to enjoy trolling SSF2. There's a reason we don't want to brawlify sonic.

Actually Geno, you're more of a whiny bitch than Vii can ever be.
You, me and Vii saw your comments on Exp.

See, if you started saying why instead of just saying there's a reason and not posting the reason, like all devs do, then someone will complain about things like this.
So, drop the stupid secrecy shit and prove your statements.

What's the reason?
Seeing as how ED is also a dev, there should be a reason for a petition.

Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:06 pm

Proton Fusion wrote:
Geno wrote:
Chaosvii7 wrote:
Geno wrote:
Chaosvii7 wrote:
Sea Man wrote:
45 Signatures in 1 day!

GO. AWAY.

Of all people? You're the whiny b$%&# who seems to enjoy trolling SSF2. There's a reason we don't want to brawlify sonic.

You, me and Vii saw your comments on Exp.

See, if you started saying why instead of just saying there's a reason and not posting the reason, like all devs do, then someone will complain about things like this.
So, drop the stupid secrecy shit and prove your statements.

What's the reason?

Well, then, isn't that more means for a poll amongst the entire dev community?

You look like crap.

Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:22 pm
Site Admin

Proton Fusion wrote:
Geno wrote:
Chaosvii7 wrote:
Geno wrote:
Chaosvii7 wrote:
Sea Man wrote:
45 Signatures in 1 day!

GO. AWAY.

You, me and Vii saw your comments on Exp. Those are whack, you're an idiot, there's a reason there's a new one.

So, drop the stupid secrecy shit and prove your statements. No, moron. They're hidden for a reason.
What's the reason?

There really isn't. He LITERALLY is the ONLY one who wants it. Do us all a favor and die.

Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:29 pm

Geno wrote:
Those are whack, you're an idiot, there's a reason there's a new one.

You don't understand much of anything do you, Proton is ten times smarter than you can ever possibly be(if you can fathom that with your small brain), and the new one sucks. Everyone I've talked to who says something about it says it sucks, it's just a bay of 12-year old assheads, there's been little to no progress, and your skills of leading the place are...very ineffective, to say the least.

Personally, you seem to be the one with the problem, not me. I barely say anything to you when you do something moronic, which I shouldn't do because the only way for you to learn your mistakes is for someone to point it out. I've been perfect normal and non-confrontational with you, so I don't see why you have to get butthurt on me.

You look like crap.

Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:36 pm
SSF2 Developer

MGN Username: ElvisDitto
Currently Playing: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Super Smash Bros Melee, Super Smash Bros 4, TF2, Super Smash Flash 2, Overwatch
Waifu: Applejack
Please, no argueing in this topic. It was a simple thing that you either sign, or don't. Simple as that.

And just for the record, Geno, ZI only doesn't care anymore becuase it was denied so many times.

[8/02/2014 5:54:06 PM] TAC3: On 2/7/14, at 11:51 PM, Ya Dad wrote:
> ElvisDitto has a Ditto Safari : O

prime example of life doing things right

I love Geno

Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:35 pm
YIM
Site Admin

ElvisDitto wrote:
Please, no argueing in this topic. It was a simple thing that you either sign, or don't. Simple as that.

And just for the record, Geno, ZI only doesn't care anymore becuase it was denied so many times.

Oh and dont forget
Kiki
Suli
Cleod
Chozo
TSON
Damian
NU iirc
Roy's in the middle

...hey... are those all of the active devs? :0

Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:51 am

Yes and no.
If it was a good brawlifiation, yes. But that is bad. And Sonic's style isn't that clashing, he is already programmed and has a lot of progress, so, let it be.

Next time, if ever, we will come up with a style and keep it.

Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:55 pm

MultiSenhor wrote:
And Sonic's style isn't that clashing

Yep, his black outlines are exactly the same style as Mario's brawlifications.

Style clashing is two different styles.
And there are 4-5 different styles in SSF2.
That's clashing.

Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:35 pm

Proton Fusion wrote:
MultiSenhor wrote:
And Sonic's style isn't that clashing

Yep, his black outlines are exactly the same style as Mario's brawlifications.

Style clashing is two different styles.
And there are 4-5 different styles in SSF2.
That's clashing.

"that" means "of a great degree", so I said that "they are clashing but not at a high degree of clashingness", implying that I think, and thus I know they clash.
Don't be smartie with me.

To summarize, I DO think they clash, but not that much, they do not look completely horrid and awful togheter(eg. like a Tales of sprite would do with a Super Princess Peach one).

And again, don't be smartie with me, I'm one of the ones who supported an uniform style, but, ding ding ding, it is too late now, we have 45 characters and a lot of items, ATs, stages, and whatnot.

Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:00 pm
SSF2 Developer

MGN Username: ElvisDitto
Currently Playing: Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Super Smash Bros Melee, Super Smash Bros 4, TF2, Super Smash Flash 2, Overwatch
Waifu: Applejack
Geno wrote:
ElvisDitto wrote:

Oh and dont forget
Kiki
Suli
Cleod
Chozo
TSON
Damian
NU iirc
Roy's in the middle

...hey... are those all of the active devs? :0

It would seem so :shock:
We need more active devs.

[8/02/2014 5:54:06 PM] TAC3: On 2/7/14, at 11:51 PM, Ya Dad wrote:
> ElvisDitto has a Ditto Safari : O

prime example of life doing things right

I love Geno

Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:31 pm
YIM
 [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 16  Next