The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 11:33 pm

[ 339 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
McLeodGaming Mafia I [Town vs Mafia] 

I has a question. Is I allowed to talk, even though I'm dead lol?

If I am, I shall soon edit this post.

Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:22 pm

Guys, Head Mason means someone who can recruit people in the townie side, in which if he does so, he knows that person is a townie, and can chat with him throughout the night, and if the head mason recruits a mafia, he dies. According to Brik, Zalo was one of the ones he masoned, so we should follow him.

The possibility exists that Brik tried to recruit someone, and died, and Weavile was killed by mafia.

Though if there is a vig, maybe he tried killing any of both, or didn't kill at all. But maybe Brik didn't recruit either... Though I doubt Mafia would have aimed for Brik, so mafia killed Weavile or didn't kill.

The possibility of a vigilante not killing is higher than any of those possibilities though, since it includes a higher risk, without anyone knowing, unlike masons.

So for now, I'd say Vote: Nobody

Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:49 am

I'll happily sign up as a replacement.

Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:48 pm

Currently Playing: SC2, SSBB (4168-0287-1402)
maxmatsu wrote:
Guys, Head Mason means someone who can recruit people in the townie side, in which if he does so, he knows that person is a townie, and can chat with him throughout the night, and if the head mason recruits a mafia, he dies. According to Brik, Zalo was one of the ones he masoned, so we should follow him.

The possibility exists that Brik tried to recruit someone, and died, and Weavile was killed by mafia.

Though if there is a vig, maybe he tried killing any of both, or didn't kill at all. But maybe Brik didn't recruit either... Though I doubt Mafia would have aimed for Brik, so mafia killed Weavile or didn't kill.

The possibility of a vigilante not killing is higher than any of those possibilities though, since it includes a higher risk, without anyone knowing, unlike masons.

iirc Masons don't "recruit" people. Correct me on this?

Adopted by Shounic

Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:38 pm

OMG ERMAC ANSWER ME.
I assume I can talk, so I'm just gonna say this now.

Zalo, you're screwed.
Oh, and, kill Mr. Smiley. >_>

Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:57 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: Savvy, eh?
Currently Playing: Savvy's Art Academy
Uh, unless Ermac included some sort of special necromancer role, then I'm pretty sure us dead folk can't talk. That's one of the disadvantages of being dead.

Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:08 pm
BR Member

Location: The wonderful world of... someplace that isn't on fire.
MGN Username: Dark Ermac
Nobody wrote:
maxmatsu wrote:

iirc Masons don't "recruit" people. Correct me on this?

It's based on the Epic Mafia version.

Also, Believeblood replaces ll, effective immediately.

2nd Vote:

Nobody - 2 (ZaloZemsis, Maxmatsu)

Not voting - 3 (Nobody, Jasonguy, Believeblood)

3 to lynch.

Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:02 am

Well it looks it looks like I'm officially in. Anyways I agree with maxmatsu a vigilante is the most likely cause of the double death. I'm gonna go ahead and Vote: Nobody

Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:14 pm

Believeblood wrote:
Well it looks it looks like I'm officially in. Anyways I agree with maxmatsu a vigilante is the most likely cause of the double death. I'm gonna go ahead and Vote: Nobody

Maxmatsu said there WASN'T a vigilante.

Adopted by Shounic

Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:26 pm

Believeblood wrote:

I'm not sure why all of you want to lynch me. You guys have no evidence that I am mafia or a vigilante.
I'm not mafia. It's stupid to just point fingers randomly.

EDIT: Can someone delete my first post? Sorry for the double post.

Adopted by Shounic

Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:27 pm

Nobody wrote:
Believeblood wrote:

Aw man I gotta read these things more clearly I think I skip a couple of words. Well anyways sorry I fail:doh: , but I can't change it three people have already voted for you beside if I didn't vote you who knows how long it will be until someone gets lyched.

Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:46 pm

Believeblood wrote:
Nobody wrote:
Believeblood wrote:

Aw man I gotta read these things more clearly I think I skip a couple of words. Well anyways sorry I fail:doh: , but I can't change it three people have already voted for you beside if I didn't vote you who knows how long it will be until someone gets lyched.

Wow. That's a terrible reason to lynch someone. You do realize that this is lynch or lose, right?

Adopted by Shounic

Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:08 pm

If dark ermac see's that we've lost interest in the game he will either close the topic or move on to the next night. If he closes the topic everyone loses and if it goes into night again one or two of us can get killed the same way brink and weavile did. We have to lych SOMEONE quick and hope he/she is a mafia before Dark Ermac put the game into night again and more of us dies. Hammering someone is the quickest way to do that.

Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:52 pm

Believeblood wrote:
If dark ermac see's that we've lost interest in the game he will either close the topic or move on to the next night. If he closes the topic everyone loses and if it goes into night again one or two of us can get killed the same way brink and weavile did. We have to lych SOMEONE quick and hope he/she is a mafia before Dark Ermac put the game into night again and more of us dies. Hammering someone is the quickest way to do that.

Are you retarded? He's not going to transition into the next day that quickly. The only day no one was lynched there was at least a long period of inactivity.

It's been 1-2 days, and the topic has been relatively active.

He obviously wouldn't transition quickly in the most crucial day of the game.
Use your common sense.

EDIT: In actuality, I find that quite suspicious. You're so quick to jump the gun, trying to use a BS argument to defend your choice that didn't actually have any thought behind it. Vote: Believeblood

Adopted by Shounic

Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:11 pm

Nobody wrote:
Believeblood wrote:

Are you retarded? He's not going to transition into the next day that quickly. The only day no one was lynched there was at least a long period of inactivity.

It's been 1-2 days, and the topic has been relatively active.

He obviously wouldn't transition quickly in the most crucial day of the game.
Use your common sense.

EDIT: In actuality, I find that quite suspicious. You're so quick to jump the gun, trying to use a BS argument to defend your choice that didn't actually have any thought behind it. Vote: Believeblood

First of all three people voted for you so it's kinda invalid to vote after this point. Second just because someone jumps the gun doesn't mean there a mafia (remember weavile) and now that I think of it everyone else who voted for you also had no reasoning for there votes. If you ask me the one that defends themselves telling everyone there not a mafia is more suspcious.

Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:01 pm
 [ 339 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next