The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:42 pm

[ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: FFXIV
Waifu: you get ONE guess
OOC:
Scott blinks, and is shot repeatedly by everyone in the tram

IC:
Scott stands straight, and walks towards his designated seat.
I wish I could just.... do whatever I want...
He gets there, sits down, and doesnt say a word.

Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:32 pm

Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
"Erm." He says. "A-alright." He slowly grabs one of the pens and gives him one. "H-here." He says.

Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:42 pm

Currently Playing: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle
OOC:
Name: Raphael of the Ghetto
Sex: Male
Background: A gigolo from another city (The Ghetto) came to this city to look for young women and a better future. Until he read the rules, now he wants to stop the TPA no matter what, even if it costs him his life.
Appearance: (Not needed, but really neccessary...) In disguise, he looks like your typical black man, but in the dark alleyways, he appears as Raphael: Gigolo from the Ghetto. He wears an Indigo Robe and is constantly smoking a pipe when he isn't in disguise. In disguise, he wears a Violet pinstripe suit and tie.

Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:43 pm
Site Moderator

OOC:
No.
I predict the answer.

Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:44 pm

Sneak'r Knight wrote:
OOC:
Background: A gigolo from another city (The Ghetto) came to this city to look for young women and a better future. Until he read the rules, now he wants to stop the TPA no matter what, even if it costs him his life.
Appearance: (Not needed, but really neccessary...) In disguise, he looks like your typical black man, but in the dark alleyways, he appears as Raphael: Gigolo from the Ghetto. He wears an Indigo Robe and is constantly smoking a pipe when he isn't in disguise. In disguise, he wears a Violet pinstripe suit and tie.

Sorry. You cannot be from another city. You will find out why later on in the RP.

Kebin: The man takes the pen and starts to leave. He has a look of suspission on his face as he leaves the room.

Crowbar: The train starts to move. A voice echoes threw the speakers. 30 Minutes till arrival at the Bureu of Truth

Last edited by Hakkersaidorgasm on Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:46 pm

OOC:
Background: A gigolo from the city (The Ghetto) looking for young women and a better future. Until he read the rules (He barely learned how to read, his clients read the checks for him), now he wants to stop the TPA no matter what, even if it costs him his life.

Fixed. I forgot to include that he has only recently learned to read, and still can't write anything but his name.

OOC: Also, I think it's spelled Bureau.

Last edited by Wolf on the Moon on Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:49 pm
Site Moderator

OOC: lmfano

IC:
Scott continues to sit still
Why did I come here anyway...

Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:51 pm

Sneak'r Knight wrote:
OOC:
Background: A gigolo from the city (The Ghetto) looking for young women and a better future. Until he read the rules (He barely learned how to read, his clients read the checks for him), now he wants to stop the TPA no matter what, even if it costs him his life.

Fixed. I forgot to include that he has only recently learned to read, and still can't write anything but his name.

OOC: Also, I think it's spelled Bureau.

Sneak r' Knight: You are standing in an ally, smoking your pipe. Many posters that advertise The Hub's greatness flood the allyway's walls.

Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:55 pm

Raphael takes a hit from the pipe. "Whew... I hope no one figres out what's in this pipe..." he says.

Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:57 pm

Sneak: A man stares blankly at you from the street. He turns his head and starts walking. He takes a whiff of the air and a small grin is on his face. He starts walking faster, now out of sight.

Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:00 pm

"I guess he must really like tobacco with a hint of ripped up 'The Hub is Immortal' or whatever fliers..." Raphael says smiling and burying the pipe. As is his daily routine. He removes his robe, and underneath is a pinstripe suit.

Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:03 pm

Sneak: Just as you begin to take off your robe, two men in black suits walk towards you. "Hello." The man on the right says. "Your idealogical way of being is quite superb, indeed. But I am afraid, I have some bad news." he says. Out of his suit pocket he produces a syringe. The other man protrudes a small handgun from inside his top. "Be still. Or may The Hub free you of the city."

Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:08 pm

Raphael reaches into his pocket and pulls out some Hub fliers, a condom, and a lighter. He throws the fliers, and the lighter.

"A gigolo's life is the life for me!" Raphael half sings with a smile hoping to see the bills ignite

Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:12 pm

Sneak: The small peices of paper float meaninglessly to the ground. The lighter does not hit the sheets of small paper as you had hoped. You hear a loud noise. For a second your head rings with pain. And its over. You die.

Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:15 pm
Site Moderator

OOC: L.M.F.A.O.
Now back to me.

Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:16 pm
 [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next