The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 9:48 am

[ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 48  Next
Phoenix Remedy 

Location: In the site that never was, battling noobs with Way to the Flamer.
OOC: Out-Of-Character, use it everytime you're out of RP mode, when you want to ask something, when you're not in character.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:08 pm

"Do you honestly think I would let either of these people go with someone as dangerous as you, Mr. Corbin?" Simon said, just before "dissapearing" into thin air, and "reappearing" behind Corbin, doing a handstand, but spinning his feet around him.

---------------------------------------------------

"...Huh? We've sensed teleportation magic northeast of the main building, send some of the elite gaurds to check it out." Said a man in his early thirties, who seemed to be in a meditation position.

-----------------------------------------------------

Above Nile, a man dressed completely in black, who was, for unknown reasons, wearing a cape, flew. Seeing Nile, he fell so fast it made a crater in the ground when he landed- and on his feet! He quickly flashed his katana at Nile. "Who are you, and why are you here?" He said, ready to cut this giant in half if needed.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:15 pm

Location: In the site that never was, battling noobs with Way to the Flamer.
Corbin sighed. "Another failed trap?" Corbin grabbed his foot and threw him foward into a wall. "I won't kill you kid, nor can I trust you. You're going to leak out about this..."

Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:23 pm

OOC: Autohit = bad, how many times must I tell you?! ...But I'll let it slide this time, because this next post makes Simon look cool.

BIC: Simon simply got up and walked out of the newly made hole in the wall, and up to Corbin. "So? If you can't kill me, what'cha gonna do about it? For all you know, I might be able to use telepathy, and I could be contacting the PR about you right now." Simon said, crossing his arms. He then once more moved quicker than the eye could see, grabbed the authority, and made an attempt to grab Kazu.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:29 pm

WarPandaXI wrote:
Above Nile, a man dressed completely in black, who was, for unknown reasons, wearing a cape, flew. Seeing Nile, he fell so fast it made a crater in the ground when he landed- and on his feet! He quickly flashed his katana at Nile. "Who are you, and why are you here?" He said, ready to cut this giant in half if needed.
"I don't know what just happened, I was staring at a strange rip through the air, I was sucked in, and I just gained consiousness here." Nile said with some fear in his voice.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:33 pm

Zach wrote:
Corbin sighed. "Another failed trap?" Corbin grabbed his foot and threw him foward into a wall. "I won't kill you kid, nor can I trust you. You're going to leak out about this..."

((Although I'm not involved with this RP, I still feel a need to at least attempt to give you some advice. To avoid an auto hit, instead of

Zach wrote:
Corbin grabbed his foot and threw him foward into a wall.

You'd type something like

Example wrote:
Corbin ducked down almost instinctively and made a wild grab for Simon's left leg, his intent to throw the man forward into a wall should he initially succeed.

And that's only the most basic of examples. You're not going to get any better if you drop the newbie habits, so I would suggest you at least try if you intend to. The point is to give your opponent a chance to react. If they're too immature, inexperienced or otherwise too retarded to say they avoid your attack every single time, then they're simply not worth roleplaying with until they realize this.))

Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:47 pm

OOC: Thanks Kyzak. And I really wish you would join, I really do. Although, as we both know, that's not gonna happen, is it?

BIC: "That still doesn't answer my first question!" The man meanacingly said, adding to the adjective by pointing his sword at Nile's chest. "I will give you five seconds to answer before I blast your chest open!" He added, as his katana mysteriously began to glow a vibrant yellow.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:12 pm

"I am Nile of Varsk, and I am here because my village was destroyed by a wildfire and-"OOC: you can just plain cut me off here. BIC: "I was sucked through a strange rip through the air!" :shock:(that was his facial expression)

Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:29 pm

Koshindo jumped in the air high above the theif and brought down his sword trying to wound the theif.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:31 pm

The theif fell (as he HAD dived) but managed to scramble out of the way of the sword. He quickly turned around and ran away, just as the female theif began to wake up.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:59 pm

OOC: Where is this thief?

Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:01 pm

Currently Playing: SSF2
Zander started running to catch up to Peter...
However, since Pete carried such a monstrous weapon, Zander had to keep his distance.

Click to expand thumbnail

Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:02 pm

"...Hey, we'll cover more ground if we split up." Said Peter, stating it as an obvious fact. However, he had looked at Zander to say this, and he ran straight into a wall, falling backwards in the process. After getting up, he began to run again, simply stating "I meant to do that!" before fading into the distance.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:06 pm

OOC:@Nile Uhhh... that is MY story not yours.

BIC:Koshindo started running after them again at top speed he manage to catch up to the theifs then attempted to grab the one of the theifs.

Last edited by Blood on Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:10 pm

Currently Playing: SSF2
"See ya!" Zander shouted, as his newfound friend faded into the distance... However, he was lucky that just down the street, was a line of restaurants... He dashed down, looking through each place, but not finding the man named Simon. Finally, he gave in to the hunger that grasped him... He sat down in a steak bar. He ordered 2 72. oz. steaks, 3 buckets of fries, and 5 bottles of orange juice.

Click to expand thumbnail

Last edited by Speedtrap on Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:12 pm
 [ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 48  Next