The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 6:36 am

[ 1400 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84 ... 94  Next
MG Mafia XVI: Breaking Bad Mafia (Game Over) 
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Undertale
I have a puzzle that may help us. It'll give us at least another clue at the least. Here are my night actions so far (after getting permission not to paraphrase) and the paths they took:

Night 1, my target Axel: “While this person can be obnoxious at times, you can tell that they’re a decent person with good intentions.”
So it seems that my ability investigated his safe claim, Jane. Because it doesn't match to who he flipped to be. That's the best idea i have.

Dr.Geno -> Axel (Mafia) -> Jane Margolis (Safe Claim townie).

Why I got the safe claim back and not his actual character I will never understand, it must have to do with my ability.

Night 2, my target 135: “They’re a quirky, fast-talking person. Despite being occasionally irritating to those around them, they are very efficient at what they do.”
This was the night I targetted 135, but got 194's result back due to his busdriving. so basically

Dr.Geno -> 135 (Town) -> 194 (busdrive to self) -> 194's claim (I don't remember what it was, but it matched)

Night 3, my target Brik: “You know yourself very well.”
I targetted brik, but thanks to 194 it got busdriven

Dr.Geno -> Brik -> 194 busdrives to me(?) -> Dr.Geno

Basically learned nothing night three on my end from this, except i'd like 194 to explain how it got busdriven to me. I don't understand. Did you busdrive all night actions to me night three?

Night 4, my target Apple Engi: “They’re a sweet and innocent person. They do seem a little confused and agitated because of it."
Dr.Geno -> Apple Engi

Very straightforward, there seems to be no intervening. Confirms Apple Engi as town, and probably Walter White Jr, as that is the only character I can think of.

Right now the cast seems to b-

oh my god

walter and jesse might be mafia

hear me out. if we have TWO mafia members left if I'm not walter or jesse and apple isn't walt or jesse, that would only leave one town slot left and two mafia slots. that can't be right... there's no way they would be mafia. the character i was assigned has even worked directly with them, that can't be right. The two remaining town beside me could be walt and jesse, but apple's description doesn't fit either of them. who's description would that be?

unless there's only one more mafia member left?

This game is getting complicated.

Then again, thinking about it, there are two killed town roles in the OP that were never revealed. one or both of them could be walt/jesse. ugh, i just ran myself into a circle.

I'm pretty sure I know who the last two mafia members are, character wise. Gustavo (gus) and Mike. They're both MAJOR antagonists in the series.

I think I have the town cast figured out as well.

There's me, the two missing blanks, apple, one more and pachino?

Town (two of the blue colored ones are dead):
Walter White
Jesse Pinkman

Saul Goodman (194's claim)
Badger Mayhew (Pachino's claim)
My character
Walter White Jr. (Apple's character, which is just a guess on my part.)
Skinny Pete
Hank Schrader
Skyler White

cactus and Brik have yet to claim to my knowledge. would you mind claiming? I'll claim after you two. To supervise any funny business. If I claim, you guys will have free access to claim as anyone that hasn't been claimed yet.

Mafia:
Gustavo Fring - Scumleader
Hank Schrader - one time night vig (which would explain the two kills that one night)
Victor - "Mafia Roleblocker/Half-Ninja"

Third Party:
Tuco Salamanca? (a once drug lord who converts near the end of a season to a good guy, killing himself to aid the protagonist. the only good third party i can think of)

There's six people left in game at the moment, four town and two mafia most likely. Idk why I thought there were five earlier, but whatever.

Let's try it this way

1. Red - Tuco Salamanca - Third Party, Killed Night 4
2. King Arthur - Walt or Jesse - Town , Killed Night 1
3. Nixter - Town - Walt or Jesse, Killed Night 3
4. 194 - Saul Goodman - Town
5. Dr. Geno
6. Lucina - Skinny Pete - Town, Killed Night 2
7. Brikawaiidesunoweabo
8. Apple Engi - Walter White Jr - Town
9. UltimateZendayaFan - Victor - Mafia, lynched Day 4
10. Pachino - Badger Mayhew - Town
11. 135 - Hank Schrader - Town, Lynched Day 3
12. Mr. Shoop - Skyler White, Killed Night 3
13. Cactush

That leaves us with

Cactush
Brikawaiidesunoweabo
Dr. Geno

and

Town:
My character

Mafia:
Hank Schrader - one time night vig (which would explain the two kills that one night)

The numbers add up, but I don't have any proof to back any of this up, it's all simply conjecture and guesswork.

TL;DR: Brik, Cactush, please character claim. After which I will.

Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:41 am
Site Admin

Town (two of the blue colored ones could be the dead in the op):*
My character
Walter White
Jesse Pinkman

Skinny Pete
Hank Schrader
Skyler White

Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:42 am
Site Admin

also sorry if it's not really structured well or i repeat myself, i'm bout to pass out lol

Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:43 am

Currently Playing: SFV-FI: Shenanigans
You better not go back on your word Geno.

I am Steven Gomez. Hank Schrader's fellow DEA agent and best friend.
I am Town-Aligned, and both of my skills involve watching a player of my choice, and who they visit or who visited them.
My skills are:
Stakeout: Every Night, you can send me the name of a player. You will keep an eye on that player's house, and will receive the names of everyone who visits that player that Night. You cannot use this the same Night you use Tail 'em.

Tail 'em: Every Night, you can send me the name of a player. You will tail that player around throughout the night, and will receive the name of whoever they visited that Night, if any. You cannot use this the same Night you use Stakeout.

Since I came late game, I don't know about what my predecessors did before me action wise, but I was told "Kyuubit tracked 135 last night and got "Target visited no one last night"

I don't know how accurate this is but I guess it's irrelevant now.
But as it stands, Last Night I tracked Auraka/Red, and I was told they visited no-one, probably because they died that night.
The Night before that I tracked Axel and he visited Pachino, and Axel was lynched confirmed Mafia.
My first action that I did since I replaced was Stakeout, once again, on Axel, but I was told no-one visited him.
I have been meaning to track a certain order of people, but that has dwindled down to two people, the others were lynched before I could, or they were Scum.

Is there anything I missed that counts as 'Important'?

(This is the only recorded instance of this happening)

Term wrote:
i am a huge advocate of your right to whine like a b****

Kuro Kagami wrote:
i have problems with colors

i mean i have problems in general but colors tend to be a recurring issue

Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:30 am

Currently Playing: SFV-FI: Shenanigans
Also, am going to sleep, then I have school, so If you have questions, I won't see them or reply to them for another 16 or so hours.

(This is the only recorded instance of this happening)

Term wrote:
i am a huge advocate of your right to whine like a b****

Kuro Kagami wrote:
i have problems with colors

i mean i have problems in general but colors tend to be a recurring issue

Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:42 am

MGN Username: Pach
Brikawaiidesunoweabo wrote:
@Pachino: As the only confirmed town, your input on this would be greatly appreciated.

Not really sure what you want my input on here

Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:14 am

MGN Username: 194
Currently Playing: most likely Celeste
Waifu: Curly Brace
Axel locking Pachino makes sense: He (Pachino) is the only confirmed townie and apparently a mason, so preventing him from talking to anyone else makes sense.

I'm curious about the whole "135 visited no one" because, once again, it brings the whole framing thing over 135. I suspect that Axel blocked Shoop in Night 1, not 135 as he claimed.

Avatar and signature pics by Semicolon.

Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:25 pm

Currently Playing: Awesomenauts, SSBB, Project M
I think it might have something to do with what King Arthur had done, since nothing similar happened after he died.

Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:45 pm

Yeah but, if 135 actuall visited no one, why would he make up that result on Lucina?

Furthermore, if he did visit Lucina, how did that visit skip Cactush' tracking/watching?

Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:08 pm

Well, I doubt 135 would make up something against Lucina because lying wouldn't benefit the town. As for why Cactus didn't get anything, again, I believe it had something to do with King Arthur, though because he's dead, we can't really figure out what happened.

Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:24 pm

The fact that it stopped happening once KA was dead implies correlation, but not causality.
I'm not completely satisfied with that version. Geno, Brik, what are your thoughts?

@Pachino: Being the only confirmed town, your opinions are less likely to be influenced by scum. That's why they are so relevant.

Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:19 pm

I suppose. Also, causality is a word woah.

Anyway, Brik and Geno, your input on this is greatly appreciated considering how the deadline is tomorrow.

Also, Geno:
Dr.Geno wrote:
I'm pretty sure I know who the last two mafia members are, character wise. Gustavo (gus) and Mike. They're both MAJOR antagonists in the series.

Dr.Geno wrote:
Town (two of the blue colored ones are dead):
Walter White
Jesse Pinkman

My character
Skinny Pete
Hank Schrader
Skyler White

Mafia:
Victor - "Mafia Roleblocker/Half-Ninja"

I don't understand what happened, but I'm pretty sure you meant Mike instead of Hank.

Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:15 pm

Oh, answering Geno's question: No, I redirected every action from Brik to yourself in Night 3. I don't have the abilities to create global redirections/lightning rods.

Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:31 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: Savvy, eh?
Currently Playing: Savvy's Art Academy
Claiming as per Geno's request.

I am Marie Schrader. I have two abilities, but I can only use one a night. The first is "I am a medical professional", which is a standard doctor power. I select someone at night, they are saved from death. The second is "Kleptomania", which acts like a modified thief. I select a player. If no one else targets that player on the same night, I "steal" their primary ability and prevent them from using it until someone visits me and "forces me to give it back".

My night actions were as follows:

Night 1: Protected Thomas Terminator (now Apple Engi). Thomas replaced JamesClyde just before the night phase, so I thought the mafia would take him out before he could contribute anything useful.
Night 2: Protected 135. I believed his claim and I didn't want to take the chance of the mafia offing the cop before he could be really useful.
Night 3: Protected Pachino, as I thought his confirmed town status would make him a clear target.
Night 4: Protected Apple Engi. I thought he matched the pattern of less-obvious-but-still-beneficial-to-scum kills that the mafia seem to have.

I haven't used Kleptomania due to its unreliability and the fact that I risk robbing an important town role of their power for an indeterminate amount of time if I guess wrong.

Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:50 am

I think we might have a way to save ourselves if your claim is true.

Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:38 pm
 [ 1400 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84 ... 94  Next