The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 2:27 pm

[ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 48  Next
Phoenix Remedy 

Currently Playing: SSF2
Zander had sharp eyes, and noticed the thief chasing him.
He wondered, "What did I do to this guy?"
However, he exited out a back door, and ran around the store into a bank. Considering there were police guarding the doors, Zander decided he'd never be able to sneak his katana in there. He then ran to a nearby home, and asked if he could use the facilities. Actually, he was looking out a window to see if the thief had chased him all this way.

Click to expand thumbnail

Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:39 pm

Location: In the site that never was, battling noobs with Way to the Flamer.
OOC: Eh, I think i'm gonna start Corbin off at Steamport, Like Kazuma. And that is Kazuma's destination after he awakes anyway. He's nearly awake though, I should think.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:40 pm

OOC: Works for me.

BIC: As the theif burst through the doors before the homeowner could answer, said homeowner was rather shocked, and fainted on the spot. The theif, meanwhile, began to charge at Zander, and made a stabbing motion towards Zander's chest.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:44 pm

Guessing that this thief had no manners, Zander stared at him, appalled. Quick as a flash, he took out his flaming katana and shot a beam towards the thief's face. Since Zander had only a few thousand dollars, he ran out of the house, hoping no one would suspect him of vandalism.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:48 pm

A young man named Corbin, who was right now in Steamport, currently wearing a cloak to hide himself under the crowd, walked along carefully, making sure no one he knew before saw him in these parts.

Kazu began to awake and noticed that everyone on the boat was gone, so he quickly untied himself and got onto the surface of the Steamport.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:56 pm

The theif was hit by the fire, and with his face set aflame, he franticaly began to run around the house, unintentionally setting it aflame. The authorities gaurding the bank saw Zander running out of the now flaming building with a burning katana, and chased after him on horseback, while a few others began to put out the flames and save anyone in them.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:59 pm

OOC: *Waits*

Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:59 pm

OOC: Bah, sorry, I was ninja'd.

BIC: Standing in front of Corbin was a burning building, with a few men on horseback chasing a man with a flaming katana. One of them, seeing the cloaked man as a suspicious figure, rode up to him. "Who are you?!" He asked, eager to catch a theif, as they often got away.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:07 pm

*gulp*

Zander saw the authorities gaining on him every inch...
He jumped into the air and flew away. He hated to show off his power in public, but this had to be done. He formed a wall of fire in front of the police, hoping they'd either go around, or stop altogether. He noticed a ship in the distance... He knew if he could fly there, he'd be safe for a while. However, he needed to save power for at least one day. But, as he neared the water, he saw a small rowboat, so he dropped into it, and rowed out to sea.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:15 pm

As the authorities saw the wall of fire they stopped, but started again when they saw him get in a rowboat. Riding to the edge of the shore, they fired their crossbows at the ship, the arrows certainly being strong enough to pierce through the wood of the small boat.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:20 pm

Zander saw that only one arrow pierced the boat, thankfully above the water level. However, if he were to meet a storm, he would have to sink or swim. Being a strong man, he rowed as hard and as fast as he could, and he could already see Steamport getting smaller.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:23 pm

Koshindo stopped cold turkey then he looked at Simon. Koshindo saw this scary look in simon's eyes but he knew that if he stayed here any longer he would be dragged out in this whole empire and fugitive dwarf thing "Sorry Simon but I can't stay... I can't tell what will happen if I continue to stay with you guys. Besides I'm looking for something and I have to find it before it's to late. Oh and Peter keep your eye out for Simon he doesn't seem regular."

Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:25 pm

One of the men grunted, and began to sketch the man they had just seen, while a few others got on rowboats themselves, and as the rowboats could hold three people and two of those people were rowing, they were certainly catching up to Zander. The other man on the ship was carrying a crossbow, and he began to aim at his fast-moving foe.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"...Fine." Simon simply stated, however he didn't move, at least until he burst into a large grin. "Then i'm going with you!" He stated, arms crossing his chest.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:30 pm

Zander kept on rowing and rowing... He still saw the ship miles out. He decided he'd hop in the water and use the propulsion from the water to push the boat along. After he did that for an hour, he saw the ship 2 miles away. Unfortunately, the waves were getting wilder and wilder!
For the rest of the way, he was pushed along by the waves. Until his boat broke that is... He grabbed his katana just in time... He realized that he was only a few feet away from the ship. Once he got there, he was out of energy. He yelled, "Help, Hel-" His voice was muffled by the waves. He just happened not to be the best swimmer.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:50 pm

OOC: *Ahem* No saying a significant amount of time has passed without permission, remember, everyone shares the same passage of time.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:54 pm
 [ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 48  Next