The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 4:11 pm

[ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104 ... 106  Next
SSF2 Beta Bug Report/Troubleshooting Thread 

MGN Username: ToXiic313
Picking up items is very finicky, as in that you have to be very close to or standing on top of grounded items to pick them up or be very close to them in midair (when trying to grab them from a higher platform, like the side platforms on Pokémon Colosseum.

Also, tap jump and auto dash still get disabled after watching a replay (I believe it does this to every controller).

Last edited by ToXiic313 on Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:55 am

MGN Username: bagrielmarmanjo
Currently Playing: SSF2, M.U.G.E.N (rarely), GBA Kirby Games, SSBC, Deltarune
Waifu: i like bepis
CraftGMC wrote:
[ Image ]
Wha..?

Death can be summoned even if the attack didn't connect with the opponent, and when you connect it, it either does summon or doesn't.

out of ideas here '-'

Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:57 am

SSF2 v1.2.0.1 :
Controller does not work for online mode, but only on local mode.

Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:28 pm

Whenever I have a controller plugged in the games menu screens will go very fast in selection and also sometimes the inputs from the controller read wrong

Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:31 pm

MGN Username: VanillaKunikida
Currently Playing: SSBU, SSF2, SIFAS
Waifu: Hanamaru Kunikida
If Sandbag's FS somehow managed to capture multiple opponents, only one of them (the one sandbag "raised up in the air" during the countdown) gets star KO'd.
The other captured ones are left unharmed (not even taking damage despite also showing up in the cutscene).

Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:20 am
YIM WWW

MGN Username: CraftGMC
Waifu: Random No. Generator
Did you know you can drop from platforms even during shield stun and SDI in the air? (most noticeable with Zelda's aerials, or even Black Mage's stop but you can't SDI from it)
: show
idk if this is intentional or not but i'm putting it here along with something that i found out.

so Black Mage (and a few other characters with super armor, like DK) can super-armor through certain final smashes that don't have a command grab, which may or may not be intended.
but THIS is definitely unintended:
If Black Mage super-armor throughs Zelda/Sheik's final smash, he becomes invisible during the animation and his dash attack takes longer than normal to finish
the "hitstun during super armor" thing happens to other characters too, but not the invisibility

Well, old friends, this is the day where everything will be archived for all to see and reminisce about.
This isn't a farewell, but rather a "See you later", as we move on to the next world

who'd've guessed my secondaries bit would have a new purpose!

Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:57 am

Ditto can still hurt its summoner.

Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:43 am
YIM WWW

By pausing in the middle of a screen KO, the hit effect (the one where it makes it look like the character cracked the screen when they hit it) can bug out and stick around long after the screen KO ends.

Attachments:
Screen KO Hit Effect Glitch.png
Screen KO Hit Effect Glitch.png [ 87.62 KiB | Viewed 729 times ]

Last edited by ToXiic313 on Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:07 pm

ToXiic313 wrote:
Picking up items is very finicky, as in that you have to be very close to or standing on top of grounded items to pick them up or be very close to them in midair (when trying to grab them from a higher platform, like the side platforms on Pokémon Colosseum.

Also, tap jump and auto dash still get disabled after watching a replay (I believe it does this to every controller).

I was trying to S rank some of the events and the event "Gotta cherish them all" is frustating as hell. Picking the pokeballs is hard as f*ck and when you throw them they barely travel any distance.

Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:26 pm

haoxin wrote:
ToXiic313 wrote:

I was trying to S rank some of the events and the event "Gotta cherish them all" is frustating as hell. Picking the pokeballs is hard as f*ck and when you throw them they barely travel any distance.

That's why I reported it. The whole item grabbing/throwing system needs more work to fix this.

Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:46 am

MGN Username: CraftGMC
Waifu: Random No. Generator

How in the flying spaghetti monster did this even happen? (and i'm surprised the replay didn't desync from that, my replays had a lot of issues with desyncs before 1.2 released)
Even when i'm not hunting for the weirdest possible glitches they still come to me

Well, old friends, this is the day where everything will be archived for all to see and reminisce about.
This isn't a farewell, but rather a "See you later", as we move on to the next world

who'd've guessed my secondaries bit would have a new purpose!

Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:32 am

So everytime you watch a replay and then you think, I wanna play the game again... (This is for flash not download..) Basically it just turns off the dash and the jumping settings in the controls and I think its really ANNOYING!!!!!!!! plz fix it!!!

Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:40 pm

There's a Ryu and Bowser bug

When Ryu uses his down-B on Giga Bowser bowser just becomes invisible and if you pause the game the camera becomes all wonky

Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:19 pm

Vanilla wrote:
If Master Hand somehow dies while grabbing you, your character disappears completely.

Yeah, this glitch is still here.
I managed recorded an "aftermath" of the glitch:
YouTube Video:

Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:55 pm
YIM WWW

MGN Username: T-Permutation
Currently Playing: Parsec and sometimes Fightcade.
CraftGMC wrote:
[ Image ]

How in the flying spaghetti monster did this even happen? (and i'm surprised the replay didn't desync from that, my replays had a lot of issues with desyncs before 1.2 released)
Even when i'm not hunting for the weirdest possible glitches they still come to me

This is the universal known bug, I didn't really want to peform a gif because many people discovered that bug even before I realized of that in a couple weeks ago.

I also had a plenty of desync issues, the devs are making as hard as they can with the "apparently" weekly hotfix updates though it still happens to me but not too much as when the update came out.

Good times at helping this great community
My discord: TheGodTierCeviche#0303

Also join Zimbax's discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/eevq7YJ

Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:26 pm
 [ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104 ... 106  Next