The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 1:17 pm

[ 2831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138 ... 189  Next
SSF2 Character Speculation 

Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed: Odyssey
dragonballhero wrote:
Goku2500 wrote:
I am predicting these characters for Beta...

Ice Climbers - Smash Con Day 1
Ganondorf - Smash Con Day 2
Lip - Smash Con Day 3
Snake - Surprise Unlockable

Ice Climbers - Honestly, I'll be quite surprised if they're not playable. Dude, I strongly agree with you. Especially with how they were cut from SSB4 and the amounts of fan requests they get for these two lovable characters.

Ganondorf - Hmm...I see him being saved for the full game as a hidden character, if I had to be honest. But then again, after the release of the Wii U version of Smash 4, I guess anything can happen. Heck, once SSF2 Beta is released, the "Original 12" ( :mario: :luigi: :donkeykong: :link: :samus: :captainfalcon: :ness: :yoshi: :kirby: :fox: :pikachu: :jigglypuff: ) will ALL be available at the very start of the game, JUST like the Wii U version of Smash 4, no less. Not to mention Ganondorf was also a starter character for Smash 4 (Wii U) as well, so I wouldn't put it out of the realm of possibility that he becomes a starter character for SSF2 as well. You could be right. Prior to SSB4 Wii U, Ganondorf was always a hidden character. The Devs could be saving him as one of them.

Lip - I REALLY do want her in SSF2. Hopefully, like Isaac, the devs are aware of her moveset potential and add her. BTW, if by some (miraculous) chance she IS playable, I see her being a hidden character, personally. As for the moveset potential, her Final Smash could be Panel De Pon! As for hidden character status, you could be right since she was only released in Japan. However, as they always say, never say never...

Snake - I hope he's still in SSF2. Though, I feel he should be saved for the full game. Again, that's just me. Idk about this one. Snake is highly requested for SSF2 and Shadow Moses Island is present as a stage. But in Brawl, Snake was unlockable through playing 15 matches in Shadow Moses Island. BUT, SSF2 is a fan-game and the Devs can do whatever they want and they have surprised us a lot lately.

In general, the hidden characters are going to be a hot topic in the speculations soon.

Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:26 pm

Without a doubt. Also, I speculate we'll get Barbara (Jam with the Band) as a playable character.

Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:51 pm

dragonballhero wrote:
Without a doubt. Also, I speculate we'll get Barbara (Jam with the Band) as a playable character.

That would be a shocker!

Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:24 pm

Goku2500 wrote:
dragonballhero wrote:

That would be a shocker!

I know, right?! :oh: Also I forgot to say this yesterday, but I also speculate Bowser Jr. (with the Koopalings, hopefully.), Palutena and Little Mac.

Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:57 am

Currently Playing: SSF2, Paladins, TF2, Skullgirls
Waifu: m'Lady Lyndis
Does Yeah, Jam, and Fury count for the "Nintendo Console Game Rule"?

I mean, they have an upcoming WiiU port of Yeah Jam Fury... But it's not released yet.

They could also be great McLeodGaming reps considering Cleod helped in the development of Yeah Jam Fury.

Doesn't Matter, I speculate them as Unlockable Chars or a Surprise Starter revealed in Smash Con

Also Speculating:

Zero from Megaman X and Zero series
Knuckles from Sonic series
Ninten and Lucas from Mother Series
Ice Climbers from... Ice Climbers
Roy/Ike/Robin/Lyn from Fire Emblem Series
Mewtwo/Lucario/PKMN Trainer from Pokemon
Snake from Metal Gear Solid
Ryu from SF series
Monado Bo- I mean, Shulk from Xenoblade
Waluigi and Daisy from Mario Series

Secondaries:
:bomberman: ; :wario:

For Fun:
:chibirobo: ; :blackmage: ; :ichigo: ; Image ; :isaac: ; :jigglypuff:

Hopefuls:
Lyn(FE); Ike(FE); Zero(MM); Andy(AW); Gilgamesh(FF)

tmanex2013 made the wonderful lyn sprite I used for Image

Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:00 am

Jan_Solo wrote:
Does Yeah, Jam, and Fury count for the "Nintendo Console Game Rule"? No.

I mean, they have an upcoming WiiU port of Yeah Jam Fury... But it's not released yet. Is this true?

They could also be great McLeodGaming reps considering Cleod helped in the development of Yeah Jam Fury. Cleod said all fan characters are cut from the initial roster to make the roster look more professional.

Doesn't Matter, I speculate them as Unlockable Chars or a Surprise Starter revealed in Smash Con Read above.

Also Speculating:

Zero from Megaman X and Zero series He was in SSF1, but I have a feeling he may get cut. However, enough fan demand could convince the Devs to add him back as an unlockable.
Knuckles from Sonic series Knux and Shadow could either both make it or one of them could get cut.
Ninten and Lucas from Mother Series I would speculate Lucas because he is more popular and highly requested around here. Ninten was in the first Mother/Earthbound, however.
Ice Climbers from... Ice Climbers I am speculating that they get revealed at Smash Con!
Roy/Ike/Robin/Lyn from Fire Emblem Series I would pick Ike and/or Roy, but if I had to pick one, Roy would be my first pick.
Mewtwo/Lucario/PKMN Trainer from Pokemon Mewtwo would be the most favorable one, but Lucario could get in as well.
Snake from Metal Gear Solid Given that his stage is in here, they could be saving him as an unlockable.
Ryu from SF series With Street Fighter being a popular series and his inclusion in SSB4, I could see him entering the Smash frey.
Monado Bo- I mean, Shulk from Xenoblade Monado Boy?! I see what you did there! I would love to see Shulk get in!
Waluigi and Daisy from Mario Series To me, I feel that Mario has enough reps. If one more gets in, it should either be Bowser Jr. or Paper Mario. I would say Geno but since Square owns him, he is not part of the Mario franchise even though he appeared in Super Mario RPG.

Bold are my notes. Nice picks for character speculation.

Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:24 am

Jan_Solo wrote:
Does Yeah, Jam, and Fury count for the "Nintendo Console Game Rule"?

I mean, they have an upcoming WiiU port of Yeah Jam Fury... But it's not released yet.

They could also be great McLeodGaming reps considering Cleod helped in the development of Yeah Jam Fury.

Doesn't Matter, I speculate them as Unlockable Chars or a Surprise Starter revealed in Smash Con

Also Speculating:

Zero from Megaman X and Zero series
Knuckles from Sonic series
Ninten and Lucas from Mother Series BETTER KUMATORA
Ice Climbers from... Ice Climbers
Roy/Ike/Robin/Lyn from Fire Emblem Series
Mewtwo/Lucario/PKMN Trainer from Pokemon
Snake from Metal Gear Solid
Ryu from SF series
Monado Bo- I mean, Shulk from Xenoblade
Waluigi and Daisy from Mario Series

Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:34 pm

Waifu: zero suit wario
Kumatora without Lucas? You're weird, man.

Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:13 pm

Kirb-Star wrote:
Kumatora without Lucas? You're weird, man.

i try to say
kumatora>lucas>ninten
i hope she will have a original moveset

Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:25 pm

What do you all think about Dixie Kong and King K. Rool in SSF2?

BTW, I should mention about Princess Daisy, Geno even said she wouldn't mind her. I would hope that's a sign of things to come, but I'm sure I' just overthinking this.

Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:30 pm

MGN Username: blackking1700
I heard a while ago about Yeah Jam Fury getting a Wii U port, but I can never find it when I search for it. Technically speaking Yeah Jam Fury is owned by Willy World, so they could get away with that. Mcleodgaming only helped with the engine. A good example if this is how Silicon Knights developed Eternal Darkness for Nentindo who published it. I hope that's a good example. So no technically Yeah Jam Fury is not owned by Mcleodgaming. So as long as the roster isn't finalized and the game actually makes it to Wii U, then it's fair game, maybe as DLC.

Also I want Kumatora as well, but I think the Mother reps are like the Star Fox reps, they can have original Smash attack but there Specials should stay the same, but maybe tweaked to make her unique.

This is the moveset I'm making for her for PM, though her Down Special may be a little op
Kumatora: show
Basic Combo
A one-two punch

Side Smash
a forward punch

Down Smash - PK Ground
Slams the ground with her fist causing the ground around her to erupt and occasionally pitfall opponents. Deals extra damage to pitfallen opponents

Up Smash - PK Thunder
Summons a lightning bolt to strike her, works similar to Pikachu's Down Special. When hit the yellow dimond effect you see in the original mother games will spread across the stage around her causing damage. Spreads farther and does more damage depending on how long it was charged

Side Tilt
a forward punch

Down Tilt
This should probably stay the same as Ness and Lucas' but instead have it knock you into the air to set up combos.

Up Tilt - PK Freeze
Uses a smaller version of PK Freeze above her head, has a chance to freeze opponents. It's like Ness' Up Tilt but with a small PK Freeze over it

Dash Attack
Similar to me gunners dash attack where she runs and punches forward

Neutral Special - Defense Down
Works like Ness' Neutral Special but does no dmg, but instead heavily spikes opponents and breaks shields

Side Special - PK Fire
Same but spawns a pool of lava that damages and traps multiple opponents, but can harm kumatora as well.

Side Special Air - PK Fire
Summons a pillar of fire(similar to Ness' PK Fire after it hits) in front of her.

Down Special - PSI Magnet
This is a mix of a PSI Rockin', PSI Brainshock, Paralysis and Hypnosis. This move works like G&W Judgement attack. The opening frames of the attack will do one of the following things randomly, and the attack always reflects projectiles. the effects below will only trigger in the first several frames, afterwards the opponent will only be blown towards Kumatora and the attack does no damage. This attack can be angled and can be moved while still out. The ball apears under Kumatora when used in the air:
Hypnosis - Puts an opponent to sleep
Paralysis - Stuns the opponent
Brainshock - Makes opponents dizzy.
Healing - Hits the opponent multiple times, for each consecutive hit, kumatora will heal herself.

Up Special - PK Thunder
Works like Ness an Lucas' but instead it's a large pulsing ball. The attacks can chain together like Lucas version of PK Thunder. When hitting yourself with the attack you go straight up(but it can be angled). It shoots farther and slower than Ness and Lucas' version.

Neutral Air - PK Fire
Similar to Ness' but has a trail of fire following her finger and isn't tilted

Forward Air
Kumatora does a forward downward swinging punch like Ganon's Fair

Down Air
Punches downwards

Back Air - PK Flash
Uses a small version of PK Flash behind her, propelling her slightly forward

Up Air - PK Freeze
Uses a small version of PK Freeze above her head, similar to Zelda's Uair. May freeze opponents

Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:26 pm

guys, Remember the SSf1 anniversary.

My prediction is that there will be a special presenation in Augest. There will be two new characters, both from the first game.

These are the characters that are most likely

Mewtwo
Shadow
Knuckles
Zero
Cloud

the two characters I think will be revealed is Mewtwo and Shadow!

ladies and gentlemen!

Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:55 pm

MGN Username: Bedoop
Currently Playing: Rayman Origins
Waifu: CLEOD-BOT
We all know that the two SSF2 Newcomers will be Blade and Blue Super Sonic and Inuyasha Megaman X and Mr. Incredible YeahJamFury and Impossible Pong AI Weegee and Dr. Mario Ice Climbers and Dedede Rash and These Cameos a Sonic Character and Mewtwo
I'm personally leaning on Knuckles, I like his Knock-Knock fighting style. :chibirobo:

Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:31 pm

was that sarcasam?

in any case, if my prediction is wrong (listed below) than I will do anything that anyone on this site requests me to do.

predictions

2 characters revealed in special augest presenation: Shadow the hedgehog and Mewtwo
Game is released very soon after the presentation (Right as it ends- 3 days)

uhhh FACT!

Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:02 pm

Currently Playing: SSF2, Paladins, TF2, Skullgirls
Waifu: m'Lady Lyndis
blackking1700 wrote:
I heard a while ago about Yeah Jam Fury getting a Wii U port, but I can never find it when I search for it. Technically speaking Yeah Jam Fury is owned by Willy World, so they could get away with that. Mcleodgaming only helped with the engine. A good example if this is how Silicon Knights developed Eternal Darkness for Nentindo who published it. I hope that's a good example. So no technically Yeah Jam Fury is not owned by Mcleodgaming. So as long as the roster isn't finalized and the game actually makes it to Wii U, then it's fair game, maybe as DLC.

Also I want Kumatora as well, but I think the Mother reps are like the Star Fox reps, they can have original Smash attack but there Specials should stay the same, but maybe tweaked to make her unique.

This is the moveset I'm making for her for PM, though her Down Special may be a little op
Kumatora: show
Basic Combo
A one-two punch

Side Smash
a forward punch

Down Smash - PK Ground
Slams the ground with her fist causing the ground around her to erupt and occasionally pitfall opponents. Deals extra damage to pitfallen opponents

Up Smash - PK Thunder
Summons a lightning bolt to strike her, works similar to Pikachu's Down Special. When hit the yellow dimond effect you see in the original mother games will spread across the stage around her causing damage. Spreads farther and does more damage depending on how long it was charged

Side Tilt
a forward punch

Down Tilt
This should probably stay the same as Ness and Lucas' but instead have it knock you into the air to set up combos.

Up Tilt - PK Freeze
Uses a smaller version of PK Freeze above her head, has a chance to freeze opponents. It's like Ness' Up Tilt but with a small PK Freeze over it

Dash Attack
Similar to me gunners dash attack where she runs and punches forward

Neutral Special - Defense Down
Works like Ness' Neutral Special but does no dmg, but instead heavily spikes opponents and breaks shields

Side Special - PK Fire
Same but spawns a pool of lava that damages and traps multiple opponents, but can harm kumatora as well.

Side Special Air - PK Fire
Summons a pillar of fire(similar to Ness' PK Fire after it hits) in front of her.

Down Special - PSI Magnet
This is a mix of a PSI Rockin', PSI Brainshock, Paralysis and Hypnosis. This move works like G&W Judgement attack. The opening frames of the attack will do one of the following things randomly, and the attack always reflects projectiles. the effects below will only trigger in the first several frames, afterwards the opponent will only be blown towards Kumatora and the attack does no damage. This attack can be angled and can be moved while still out. The ball apears under Kumatora when used in the air:
Hypnosis - Puts an opponent to sleep
Paralysis - Stuns the opponent
Brainshock - Makes opponents dizzy.
Healing - Hits the opponent multiple times, for each consecutive hit, kumatora will heal herself.

Up Special - PK Thunder
Works like Ness an Lucas' but instead it's a large pulsing ball. The attacks can chain together like Lucas version of PK Thunder. When hitting yourself with the attack you go straight up(but it can be angled). It shoots farther and slower than Ness and Lucas' version.

Neutral Air - PK Fire
Similar to Ness' but has a trail of fire following her finger and isn't tilted

Forward Air
Kumatora does a forward downward swinging punch like Ganon's Fair

Down Air
Punches downwards

Back Air - PK Flash
Uses a small version of PK Flash behind her, propelling her slightly forward

Up Air - PK Freeze
Uses a small version of PK Freeze above her head, similar to Zelda's Uair. May freeze opponents

viewtopic.php?f=96&t=39656
Breathe life into that thread pls^^^

On the note of Star Fox,

I speculate Falco as a Starter and Wolf as an unlockable

Secondaries:
:bomberman: ; :wario:

For Fun:
:chibirobo: ; :blackmage: ; :ichigo: ; Image ; :isaac: ; :jigglypuff:

Hopefuls:
Lyn(FE); Ike(FE); Zero(MM); Andy(AW); Gilgamesh(FF)

tmanex2013 made the wonderful lyn sprite I used for Image

Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:08 pm
 [ 2831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138 ... 189  Next