The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:38 pm

[ 660 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 44  Next
McLeodGaming Mafia XIII [Mods vs Users] 

Currently Playing: FE6-8, Radiant Historia, TWEWY
Welcome, all, to MG Mafia 13: Moderators vs Users!

I, Riku, along with the very attacking TheOneWhoKnocks, will be bringing you this game. *cue applause*

They thought they could bring us down with the account mix-up and subsequent confusion after. They're wrong, oh so wrong. We'll root them moderators out soon from us users, we will. We'll get them, and then chase them out with our... methods. The only problem is finding them. I've got a plan. One by one we'll vote for elimination, just like the game of mafia. Except with the entire fate of Mg at stake. Good luck, mes amis.

I will deconfirm all of these roles in the game:
Cult
Fool
Survivor

If you have no idea how to play mafia, use these links to learn about the game:
http://www.sitesled.com/members/mikeburnfire/mafiascum04.swf

Rules of the Game: show
Standard Rules:
1.) All votes MUST be bolded. If your vote isn't bolded, it doesn't count. It really isn't that hard. A few keystrokes on your part can save me loads of time and effort trying to pick out all those hard to find non-bold votes.

2.) Absolutely NO EDITING! If you edit two times you're gone. I'll either replace you if there are replacements available or mod kill you if there aren't any. However, edit mod kills will not end the day. It's stupid to punish everyone because of one doofus.

Striking out the rule about editing spelling mistakes. If you have something that you absolutely need to fix, make another post correcting it. No edits allowed, no exceptions.

3.) Unless your role specifically states that you may do so, there is no outside communication about this game allowed. If you do this, I’m going to modkill you. If you find out that something like this is going on, please notify me.

4.) No quoting PM's from me. You will get replaced/modkilled.

5.) Don't ruin everyone else's fun. If I feel you are doing nothing but trying to disrupt the game, I'll replace/modkill you.

6.) Once someone is lynched, the game goes into "Night Mode". NO POSTING DURING NIGHTMODE. Once I get all night abilities PM'd, or after 48 hours, Night Mode ends.

7.) I reserve the right to place deadlines on lynches, night role choices, etc. I will extend, shorten or lift these deadlines as I see fit. All deadlines will be placed in an effort to speed up the game should it become lethargic.

8.) To make the days go by a bit faster, I'm allowing the option to use "concrete" votes. This should only be used if you KNOW you're going to vote for a certain person, since you can't switch your vote afterwards. Once everyone Solidifies, or enough people solidify that it's impossible for one person to survive, then that person will by lynched. If everyone Solidifies theirvote, then whoever has the most votes is lynched.

9.) I'm the mod. Respect me and I'll respect you. Whatever I say goes, at least within the threshold of this game. Don't argue with me. If you absolutely think that something I did was unfair, and have some nice reasoning to back it up, take it up with me via PM. I WILL listen if your PM meets the aforementioned requirements. Leave the thread space for the actual game.

10.) You can vote no lynch.

11.) If you are dead, you are dead. No posting until the end of the game.

12.) Don't try to find loopholes. Any loophole found or any "You didn't say we couldn't..." can be countered and punished at that same instant. Also actions most of the times are irreversible, so ask in a pm before you act.

13.) No pm revealing to other players. If you see someone pming you his role in someway, or even talking to you when he shouldn't, please post it for everyone's sake.

14) NO USERNAME CHANGING during your presence in the game. Your name is how people refer to you, and changing it can make communication difficult. You can change your avatar and signature if you want to.

Rules that only apply to this game:
15.)Ignore rule 3 in red. We've got a new rule: Any outside communication is allowed, even encouraged for everyone. Let me let you in on this warning, though:
This opens up a lot of opportunity for deceit, betrayal and mafia trickery. Don'™t come crying to me if someone tricks you into believing that they're not scum.
Rule 13 applies though. First part only.

16.)Yeah. Do you know rule 11? I'™m allowing one "œBah!" or "œBig mistake!" post, as long as it does not contain any information that could potentially be used after you die, to my discretion.

17.)Prods will be sent if one has not posted in 72 hours without a V/LA warning. If you don't respond in 24 hours, I'll force-replace you.

18.)When you send a night action, send it to me and bcc TOWK.

This game is designed for 15 players.

Players:
1)Lightning-*code lost*-Killed Night 4
2)Cactus Keyblade-Vesalius, One-Shot Rolecop and Seraph Knight-Lynched Day 4
3)Nixter-JamesClyde, One-shot role reveal, Odd-Night Absorber, Even-Night Untargetable Serial Killer-Lynched Day 2
4)Dephius-Keybladewielder, One-Shot Lightning Rod-Killed Night 2
5)JamesClyde-Cleod9, Mafia Godfather and Framer-Lynched Day 1
6)King Arthur-Dephius, Watcher, One-Shot Commuter and Supersaint-Lynched Day 3
7)Infinity Thomas Terminator
8)DJ Wizard Cop
9)Brikmaninoff
10)Fly or Die
11)Deciton_Reven
12)kyuubit-194, Town Cop and Secret Finder-Killed Night 3
13)Crabby
14)Densetsu
15)Darkwolf93-Tid, Town Inventor-Killed Night 1
Replacements:
1)Believeblood
2)Ramsey
Links to important events:
Day 1 begins-http://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=35355&p=1145548#p1145548
Day 1 ends, JC is lynched, Night 1 begins-http://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=35355&p=1147276#p1147276
Night 1 ends, DW93 is killed, Day 2 begins-http://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=35355&p=1147742#p1147742
Day 2 ends, Nixter is lynched, Night 2 begins-http://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=35355&p=1148200#p1148200
Night 2 ends, Dephius is killed, Day 3 begins-http://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=35355&p=1149512#p1149512
Day 3 ends, King Arthur is lynched, Night 3 begins-Coming soon!
Most important thing:
Before you join this game, you have to accept the fact that the game will be very bastardy at times. When you are confirming, you accept this agreement:
I agree that this game may be very bastardy, unusual as well as a bit annoying at times, but I will live with it, and accept it without raging.

Sig courtesy of Arthur: eternally grateful.

Last edited by Terra on Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:27 am, edited 35 times in total.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:28 am

Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts Days, Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded, Fire Emblem The Sacred Stones, Spiral Knights, Megaman Zero 4
Hello. I will agree to your notions. Or whatever. I want a spot in this MG Mafia game. Seems amusing. Fairly amusing indeed.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:31 am

Yes, yes. Added JamesClyde to the players list.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:40 am

Looks fun. Thanks.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:34 am

I'm so sorry it isn't pretty. Will make the flavor text more flavorful in terms of presentation.

And changed my mind. Flavor text in my start of day post.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:31 am
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: Ninja Gaiden Black, Battle Chasers: Nightwar, Titanfall 2 MP
Waifu: Makoto Nijima
I'll join. This will be my first forum Mafia game, but I've played it a bit in real life, and read all the rules and such.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:51 am

Currently Playing: Dragonball Xenoverse, Civilization 5, Europa Universalis 4
Seems interesting... I'm in. Looks like a good time to come back.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:23 am
BR Member

Currently Playing: Chaconne
Oooh. Hopefully we have some good scum, the title seems promising. It reminds me of something... what was it again?

Sign me up please.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:20 am
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: Ninja Gaiden Black, Battle Chasers: Nightwar, Titanfall 2 MP
Waifu: Makoto Nijima
DJ Wizard Cop wrote:
Oooh. Hopefully we have some good scum, the title seems promising. It reminds me of something... what was it again?

Sign me up please.

If memory serves, there was a Developers VS Moderators game, wasn't there?

Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:39 am
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: Dota 2, BoI: Rebirth, Fallout 4, Bloodborne, MGSV
There was a devs v balancers one, hosted by DJ.

Game will be ready sometime today when I finish a final role, but we still need more players to start.

AMA

Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:05 am
BR Member

MGN Username: Savvy, eh?
Currently Playing: Savvy's Art Academy
Sign me up, if you would.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:38 am

MGN Username: Nixter
Currently Playing: Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
'Dis gone be goood

Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:40 pm

Currently Playing: Dota 2, CSGO, MGSV
I'm always up for mafia, even when I suck at it.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:38 pm

Currently Playing: Fable III
Sign me up! I'm always ready to lose. . .again.

Happy to see new faces.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:29 pm

That's ten.

Also, I'm a bit iffy on rules 15 and 16; specifically 16.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:43 pm
 [ 660 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 44  Next