The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:26 pm

[ 7 posts ] 
Sylance Solofuer Tactanyte 

Currently Playing: Nothing?
* Primary Motivator
Driven by the power of... power? Controlling the six elements that created life is this guy's specialty. Plasma, gas, liquid, earth, lightning, and force[Substance].

* Emotional Disposition
Well the only thing that dispositions this guy is that he never found anybody..... special. So he's love broke. ( Makes for sappy stories, eh? No? Okay then... )

* Outlook
His only outlook is on how his work has changed anything really. He just wants to be the best person out there, looking for something new to fight against. ( You: :hmph: showoff... )

* Integrity
What's dat?

* Birthplace: name, size, location
Sylance[silence] Solofuer[solo-fwhere] Tactanyte[tacta-night]
He is 6'7" and weighs exactly 123lb :|
He lives in the Middle East region of Virginia.
Oh, and he's 16 right now. Birthday is May 23rd ( +1 if you know what that special date for a certain artist is :wee: )

* Any pre-adventuring training or experience in a profession or craft
Oh yes, Sylance hsa had much training from his father. But when he passed in 200, Sylance was left with nothing, because he never saw his mother. Not even after birth. Basically he's the only one in the world who has been given the "life-gift". Took forever for God to choose, don't you think? I mean, 2010 years is a long time. :huh:

* One or two mysteries, conflicts, and/or significant past events
Well... He was an only child. After that, you pretty much know almost all of his past. :roll:

* Adventure trigger and/or quests
Whenever someone screams bloody murder or a mysterious event occurs. That's what really gets him into action.

* Extra information
Brown, flat forward hair (sexy, it is)
Blue eyes (always the best)
Likes : Making invisible walls so his friends walk into them :hmph:
Dislikes : Dying. :facepalm:

So yeah. I derived his name from the future. :oh: :shifty:
OH MY GOD THE MAFIA- *is shot*

Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:21 am

Currently Playing: Mandolin
I wouldn't call this trolling because it's too idiotic.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:26 am

Whimzer wrote:
I wouldn't call this trolling because it's too idiotic.

:hmph: Oh thanks. I make my first attempt at a silly 'ol rpg character and you call it stupid.
:facepalm: seriously... I could have done better, but it's effing 12:30am right now.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:33 am

Currently Playing: Mandolin
I don't see enough information.

Bah, this is just another cookie cutter "the greatest teenager ever" character that I've seen too many time over the 4 years I've RPed at MG.
TrappedTime wrote:
* Primary Motivator
Driven by the power of... power? Controlling the six elements that created life is this guy's specialty. Plasma, gas, liquid, earth, lightning, and force[Substance]. Mass is a better word than substance

* Emotional Disposition
Well the only thing that dispositions this guy is that he never found anybody..... special. So he's love broke. ( Makes for sappy stories, eh? No? Okay then... ) wat
No seriously, this gives me no information on his emotional background and what the f*** is "love broke?"

* Outlook
His only outlook is on how his work has changed anything really. He just wants to be the best person out there, looking for something new to fight against. ( You: :hmph: showoff... ) I've seen this a lot too. Look broski, "I want to be the best," does not cut it. It's a way of saying "I don't care enough to invest time in my character."

* Integrity
What's dat?
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/integrity

* Birthplace: name, size, location
Sylance[silence] Solofuer[solo-fwhere] Tactanyte[tacta-night] wat
He is 6'7" Okay really, I know guys that age who are 6'2'', but I doubt anyone, unless they're a freak of nature, can be 6'7'' and weighs exactly 123lb :| No
He lives in the Middle East region of Virginia.
Oh, and he's 16 right now. Birthday is May 23rd ( +1 if you know what that special date for a certain artist is :wee: )
Another teenager yay

* Any pre-adventuring training or experience in a profession or craft
Oh yes, Sylance hsa had much training from his father. But when he passed in 200, Sylance was left with nothing, because he never saw his mother. Not even after birth. Basically he's the only one in the world who has been given the "life-gift". Took forever for God to choose, don't you think? I mean, 2010 years is a long time. :huh:
cookie cutter bio

* One or two mysteries, conflicts, and/or significant past events
Well... He was an only child. After that, you pretty much know almost all of his past. :roll:
Thanks for the information, I totally know everything about him now

* Adventure trigger and/or quests
Whenever someone screams bloody murder or a mysterious event occurs. That's what really gets him into action.

* Extra information
Brown, flat forward hair (sexy, it is)
Blue eyes (always the best) Hey, this should be in appearance. Can't play with a character you can't see
Likes : Making invisible walls so his friends walk into them :hmph:
Dislikes : Dying. :facepalm:
Really? Let's be mature here

So yeah. I derived his name from the future. :oh: :shifty:
OH MY GOD THE MAFIA- *is shot*
See above comment

comments in bold

Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:38 am

Waifu: I'm married
... Plasma, gas, and liquids are all forms of matter (or "substance"). Earth is also matter. So, about five of his abilities are the same. Also, lightning is just a form of energy, as is force (The whole "force" thing is pretty vague, too)
Now, clearly you don't know much about physics, but the whole universe is essentially just matter and energy. So, this character has the power to control anything. I think God has some competition now!

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:07 am
YIM WWW

Meh fine. Maybe I'll make a character later with better stuff.
Right now, I want this topic to be burned in hell.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:43 pm

Kittenpuncher wrote:
... Plasma, gas, and liquids are all forms of matter (or "substance"). Earth is also matter. So, about five of his abilities are the same. Also, lightning is just a form of energy, as is force (The whole "force" thing is pretty vague, too)
Now, clearly you don't know much about physics, but the whole universe is essentially just matter and energy. So, this character has the power to control anything. I think God has some competition now!

why was i not here earlier pigeon~

Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:18 pm
 [ 7 posts ]