The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 9:57 pm

[ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Bad Crossover Fanfic Idea Generator 

I did a similar thing on a different site, and I just expanded on it a bit.
The Star Trek DS9 add-in was my doing.
Volton & The Martix.

The story will mostly focus on how Neo is traveling deep in space. Learning of the death of Sven, he decides to join the Voltron crew in defending the Universe.
However, there are conflicts with Neo's other duties, and he quarrels with the other Space Explorers. Neo will leave for a short frame of time to go back to Earth to finish his job.
Without him, the Space Explorers get into a major snag with the Evil Empire, about to be destroyed permanently. In a Deus Ex Machina, Neo returns with the power of the Matrix to strengthen Voltron.
The Evil Empire is destroyed and peace reigns, during which Neo returns to Earth.

There will be a sequel, which will throw Star Trek: Deep Space 9 into the fray as well; In which Quark and Worf are sent to the deep reaches of space through a Wormhole and join up with Voltron as a support unit. They soon realize the power of the Matrix and combine their support ship with Voltron to create an ultimate Machine: Nu-Voltron.
In the end, Nu-Voltron faces off with the evil Vehicle Voltron and reigns supreme as the True Defender of the Universe.
With peace restored; Quark, Worf and Neo are all sent back to their homes and continue their daily lives.

Note that Neo's appearance takes place before the events of Reloaded.

Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:37 am

Currently Playing: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle
Snoble wrote:
How would you write something like that? Bunch of Meerkats getting high and playing DDR?
o_o

Yes. Exactly this.

BlueMage wrote:
Knight Rider and Hamtaro questing to legalize gay marriage.

This f***' thing made my day. I'm going to write this story and send it to Bennett the Sage.

Do it! :D

Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:49 pm

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Dungeons & Dragons and the National Basketball Association. The story should use a parade as a plot device!

I might actually do this... >_>

Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:45 pm

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining 1984 and Kingdom Hearts. The story should use a sex-change operation as a plot device!
*Goes to do it*

Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:15 pm
Site Moderator

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Evil Dead and Kirby. The story should use Arbor Day as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Half-Life and Akira. The story should use aliens as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Resident Evil and Heroes. The story should use time travel as a plot device!

These sound interesting.

Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:41 am

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Bible and Bill Nye the Science Guy. The story should use a character dying two days before they were going to retire as a plot device!

Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:04 pm
YIM WWW
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Undertale
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Aqua Teen Hunger Force and Rocko's Modern Life. The story should use hurricanes as a plot device!

Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:19 pm

Currently Playing: Dota 2
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Starsky and Hutch and Growing Pains. The story should use an orgy as a plot device!

Holy s*** I'm doing this

Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:32 pm

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Batman and Salute Your Shorts. The story should use a tournament of some sort as a plot device!"

This one actually has promise, considering I actually know what Salute Your Shorts is.

~CHAOS_FANTAZY

Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:12 pm

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Scrubs and Night of the Living Dead. The story should use marriage as a plot device!

SO J.D WERE GTTING MRRD 2 DAT BLNDE. DEN DEY GO ON HUNNY MUNE AND DARE WUR ZOMBEES. FIN.

Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:32 pm

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Heroes and The Powerpuff Girls. The story should use oral sex as a plot device!

Section for the dick suckers moderators to make them feel special talk about important issues on the forums. It's just a forum that is named "moderator section"

Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:39 pm

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Godzilla and The Real World. The story should use floods as a plot device!

Already been done, hasn't it? :huh:

Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:43 pm

MGN Username: Tid
Currently Playing: Deep™ The™ Game™
I got John Mccain and Rugrats, with Suicide as a plot device.
I reckon I could probably pull it off.

Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:16 am

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Fraiser and Gundam Wing. The story should use possession by Satan as a plot device!

God, I love this thing. The sad part is, some of these probably exist.

Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:47 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: KarmaPilcrow
Currently Playing: the waiting game
Waifu: Furry trash.
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Wheel of Fortune and Night of the Living Dead. The story should use the first day of high school as a plot device!

No idea.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Muppet Babies and Quake. The story should use Arbor Day as a plot device!

Once again, no idea.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining I, Robot and World War II. The story should use Arbor Day as a plot device!

ZOMG! NAZI ROBOTS ARE SHOOTING THE TREES!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Digimon and Mr. Ed. The story should use evil clones as a plot device!

Agumon! The evil talking horse army is attacking!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Grease and Fruits Basket. The story should use body switching as a plot device!

"NOOO! Now I'm all HEALTHY!"
"NOOO! Now I'm all FATTY!"

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Animal Crossing and Lord of the Rings. The story should use Halloween as a plot device!

"YOU... SHALL... NOT... RESET!!!!!!"
"Trick or treat, knave!"

Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:49 pm
 [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next